‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Marry Me

Vic's P.O.V

'Do you want to got for a walk?' Kellin asked me.
'Sure'
'Okay, let me just clean this out and put the basket on the car' he went to the car and put the food there and then returned to where I was.
'I'm here! Let's go!' he grabbed my hand and started to leading me trough the riverbank.
He was quite while we were walking and this was starting to make me uncomfortable. He was so tense and nervous and I wondered why. Was he going to break up with me? But if he was, why would he even bother to bring me here? Don't be silly Vic, everything is going to be ok. Maybe he's just tired or something. Or maybe I should ask him what's wrong and don't jump into conclusions.
'Baby?' I said.
'Uhum?'
'Somethings wrong?'
'Nop love'
'Is it me?'
'No Vic!'
'You don't love me anymore?' I was starting to feel my eyes watering by now, and I sure didn't want to cry.
'Of course I love you. You're my all. My life. My sun. The air I breath! Why would I stop love you?'
'I don't know, maybe because I'm not good enough' Now I was crying and I could feel Kellin's arms pull me closer to him, so he could embrace me.
'Vic you're perfect! I'm the one who isn't good enough. You deserve so much better baby! And I love you so much it hurts!'
'But you're strange, you haven't been talking, and...' Kellin interrupted me by putting a finger on my lips. He grabbed my hands and kissed them.
'Vic, there's no need to feel insecure, ok? I love you and only you. I've just been thinking about something and how I wanted things to be perfect when... I asked you something.' he stopped for a while and took something out of his pocket, but I couldn't see what it was. ' Vic, I know we talked about this before and you said that it was early, but it's been 9 months since we're together. That's almost a year, and let me tell you the best year of my life. You know I can't live without you, or at least you should know! Vic, you're my everything! So I'm gonna ask you something ok?'
Did he just say all of this?! He loves me this much?
He then got in on knee and grabbed my hand.
'Victor Vincent Fuentes, will you make me the honor of being with me for the rest of our lives as my husband?'
Wait, what? I froze and remembered seconds later that it was better to give him an answer, since he was in one knee and looking at me shaking.
'YES! YES! YES! Oh my God Kellin, I love you so much!' I said jumping into his lap, which caused him to fall.
'I love you too Vicky! So much!'
'So... I guess we're gonna get married aham?!'
'I guess we are!' he said kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the late update, I really am! And I'm sorry it's a crappy and short one :S
I will try to update more often, promise!

What do you think of this so far?

Title Credit: Train- Marry Me