‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Baby Honestly It's Harder Breathing Next To You

Tony's P.O.V

Me and Mike are dating for 10 months now.
And I thought he was going to purpose on our 10th anniversary but I guess I was wrong. He didn't. Lately he's been kinda strange. Not to say cold. He would go out and get drunk.
I am starting to think he doesn't want me anymore, or worse, that he is cheating on me with some bimbo.
Right now I'm on our bed reading a book and Mike, well Mike as been out for an hour. I don't know where he went, with who he went and what time he's coming home.
Vic and Kellin are out, to celebrate their 9th anniversary. And I'm completely alone.
I heard the door open downstairs. I must be Mike.
His footsteps were heavier and he opened the door in an almost violent way.
'Mike...?'
'What?!' he said.
'Are... you ok?'
'Yeah!' he sounded drunk?
'Have you been drinking Michael?'
'Don't fucking call me that!'
'Ok then! Have you been drinking MIKE?!'
'Are you my mom?' he shouted in a mocking way.
'No, I'm your boyfriend remember? The one you always leave to go get drunk or whatever you do!' I was starting to get sick and tired of this situation.
'DON'T EVEN START WITH THIS SHIT TONY!' he screamed at me.
'Well DON'T SCREAM AT ME!!! FUCK!!!' I screamed back.
'What the fuck do you want?!'
'I want you to be here you know?! To be here with me! To love me! That's all I ask Michael'
'You sound pathetic!' he said in a disgusted tone.
'So I am pathetic? Is it pathetic to want to be with your fucking boyfriend Michael? Is it pathetic that I love you?'
'Don't fucking call me Michael!' he said coming closer to me, he raised his hand and slapped me. He slapped me. He fucking slapped me.
'Did you just slapped me Mike?' I asked crying.
'Yeah I did! Now get out whore!' he said signing me to get out.
'You're an idiot Michael! I fucking hate you!' I grabbed my cellphone and got out of the house.
I opened my car and stormed out of the front house.
So I was a whore now?!
So I was pathetic?
What did I do to him?
It's because you're fat. A voice said. It's because you're ugly. And because you're a shit when it comes to sex. Nobody wants you. He found someone knew. Someone better.
'NO!!! STOP!!! I don't want to hear you! Shut up!' I screamed cleaning my tears.
Jaime! I gotta call Jaime.
I picked my cellphone and dialed Jaime's number.

'Hey Tone, what's up?' he said.
'Mike did something Jaime! Can I stay at your house?'
'Of course you can!'
'Ok, thanks'
'No problem bro. We'll talk when you get home!'
'Sure!' I hung up and made my way to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update and sorry for the crappy chapter.
What do you think about this situation? Should Tony forgive Mike? Should they talk? or Should Tony just move on and forget about Mike?
Some feedback would be appreciated :)
Kisses!

Title Credit: Pierce The Veil- Bulletproof Love