‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You!

Jaime's P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch watching tv when I heard my cellphone ringing. I grabbed it, it was Tony, and pressed the green icon.
'Hey Tone, what's up?' I said.
'Mike did something Jaime! Can I stay at your house?' What the fuck did Mike did to him?! I swear I'm gonna kill him!
'Of course you can!'
'Ok, thanks'
'No problem bro. We'll talk when you get home!'
'Sure!' with that said he hung up.
Great! Good job Michael!

*10 minutes later*
I heard a car pull outside and I opened the door. It was Tony. I can't believe he was driving like that.
I ran to him and pulled him into a hug, he immediately started crying.
'Come on, let's go inside' I said leading him inside, never taking my arm from his waist. I closed the door behind us and led him to the couch.
'So, you wanna tell me what he did to you Tone?' I asked gently.
'H-he hit m-me' he said crying even more.
'HE WHAT??' That motherfucker!!! I'm gonna fucking kill him!
'He hit me' he repeated. ' And called me wh-whore'
'Fucking idiot! I swear I'm gonna kill him Tone'
'No, just leave him Jaime' I put my arms around his and pulled him to me. He cuddled in my arms and I started running my hand through his hair.
'Everything is going to be ok Tone!' I said kissing his forehead. 'You can stay here for how long you want to'
'Thank you Jaime!'
'Close your eyes and try to rest a bit, I'll be here. I promise!' he did what I said and I gently placed my other hand in his chest. Minutes later he fell asleep. 'I won't let anyone hurt you!' I whispered in his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Tony :(
He's sad!
Sorry for the short chapter.
I hope you guys are enjoying this so far!
Some feedback would be very appreciated :)
I love you all!