Disenchanted

We'll Show 'Em What We All Mean

Frank woke up the next morning to the sound of his phone vibrating violently and the shower running. He found himself in a strange room which he vaguely remembered as Kara's.

Frank picked up his phone and without even checking caller ID, he hit 'answer.'

"Hello?"

"Frankie Fucking Iero! Where the fuck are you!" Was the friendly greeting he got that morning. It was none other than Ray. "We have been calling you for nearly an hour, when we stopped by your house, you were gone! We thought you were in a ditch somewhere!"

Frank winced at his words. Add salt to the wounds much? He had been dreaming of his best friend in a ditch for nearly a year, did Ray really need to bring that up?

"Really Ray? I finally felt like I was doing better and then you have to remind me of death. Thanks a lot." Frank snapped and heard the regret on the other end. "And don't expect me home anymore, I'm sick of the constant wake up calls."

"You okay?" Frank looked up to see Kara, wearing only a towel and with her black hair stuck to her face.

"Erm, Uh- no? I mean yes!" Frank sputtered as he continued to stare at Kara, all hot and wet. Did she have to do that to him? He didn't remember her being that much of a tease in the real world.

"Alright?" Kara stared at him weirdly. "Well, help yourself to anything in the fridge and then we can go do something."

Frank nodded, not taking his eyes off Kara's body as she sauntered past him and to her drawers. He couldn't help but stare at the white towel as she bent down to sort through some clothes. He only had to tear his eyes away when he realized that he actually had to leave before Kara noticed him staring.

But even as he left, the dirty thoughts lingered in his mind. It wasn't even thoughts, it was just a single word flashing in his mind in neon pink letters.

SEX

SEX

SEX

Frank poured himself a bowl of Cheerios and started munching on his breakfast while looking out Kara's window. Her dining room window overlooked the street and highway and was right next to a bus stop. Rain was pouring down in sheets and Frank knew that if he wanted to do anything, an umbrella would have to be involved.

"I love rain!" Kara gasped when she saw the rain. She was wearing a red blazer with a gray scarf, black skinnies and gray boots. Much different than the skin tight dress Frank had first seen her in or the skimpy cheerleading outfit that the real Kara used to always wear.

"Right, getting utterly drenched is really my thing too." Frank responded sarcastically. Kara rolled her eyes.

"You're so boring, haven't you ever wanted to go dancing in the rain or find someone you love and like, kiss them in the rain?" Kara asked, blushing slightly at the kissing part. She would never say that she wanted Frank to be the one kissing her in a storm.

"You watch way too much Nicholas Sparks for your own good." Frank scoffed and took another bite of his Cheerios.

"Well haven't you?"

Frank shrugged, "Ive never really thought about it."

"Then that's what we're doing today!"

"Kissing in the rain?"

Once again, Kara rolled her brown eyes. "No, dancing in the rain. We'll find the most busy street in the city, blast some Secondhand Serenade, and we dance."

"And we choose the busiest street because?"

"It's more fun that way, and it will give everyone else a reason to do it as well."

Frank smiled, "You're crazy right?"

Kara shrugged and a smile forced its way onto her feature, "just a tad. Now let's go before it slows down!"

Frank laughed and Kara pulled him out of the apartment, with a boom box at hand and raced with him down the street. A man waiting at the bus stop smirked as they passed and waved. He was at that bus stop every morning and night.

Kara led Frank through the city, getting themselves drenched in the process, until they reached a busy strip mall. Despite the downpour, everyone still wanted to be shopping, though at least they had their umbrellas.

"Are you ready for this, Frankie?" Kara grinned as she set the boom box down. People have them weird looks as the passed.

"I sure am Kar." Frank laughed as the music started.

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting,

could it be that we have been this way before?

Frank placed one hand on Kara's hip and the other he grabbed her hand. Now people were really starting to watch as they let the rain soak them to the bone as they twirled and danced to the music.

I know you don't think that I am trying

I know you're wearing thin down to the core

"Oh my gosh, my life is finally complete." Kara laughed just for the pure joy of laughing as Frank spun her around and did a dip. Their hair was plastered to their faces and Kara's makeup was washing down her face but neither of them gave two shits. "This is one thing to have scratched off my bucket list."

Frank grinned and with one swift movement, picked Kara off her feet and twirled her around as she squealed and the crowd that had gathered 'awed.'

But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you

Over again

Don't make me change my mind

People had started to join in now, just as Kara had suspected. Boyfriends took their girlfriends by the hand and pulled them into the small clearing that had been made. They even tossed away their umbrellas because the whole experience would be more real without it.

"I told you people would join." Kara winked and Frank snorted.

"Is this what you do all day? Plan how to make people dance in the rain?"

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true

Because a girl like you is impossible to find

You're impossible to find

Kara shrugged, "I bet you secretly are too, you just don't want to admit it."

They accidentally bumped into two dancing elderly people and both apologized but the spouses didn't seem to care. They were just happy to be together, much like Frank and Kara.

This is not what I intended

I always swore to you I'd never fall apart

You always thought that I was stronger

I may have failed

But I have loved you from the start

Frank didn't reply. His movements slowed down and his hand that was laced with Kara's slipped from her grasp. It slowly trailed up her arm until it reached her cheek. The other hand did the same so it was cupping her face.

Kara's smile slipped off as she stared into Frank's deep, Hazel eyes. "I thought you said that this would be a mistake?"

But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you

Over again

Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true

Because a girl like you is impossible to find

It's impossible

Frank shrugged and a small smile played on his lips, "and I thought you said that you wanted to be kissed in the rain?"

"Will it be a mistake?" Kara whispered as her arms wound around Franks neck and pulled him close so his lips were only centimetres from hers and she could feel his hot breath on her lips.

So breathe in so deep

Breathe me in

I'm yours to keep

And hold onto your words

'Cause talk is cheap

And remember me tonight

When you're asleep

"I don't care if it is a mistake." Frank whispered back, "all I know is that right now, I really, really want to kiss you."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Kara asked. She honestly just wanted to pounce on him right then and there.

"For your to stop me."

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you

Over again

Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true

Because a girl like you is impossible to find

"Do you want me to stop you." Kara questioned. Frank stroked the black strands of hair from her face so he could stare into her beautiful brown eyes some more. He had always wanted to kiss the real Kara. Always. Now he just decided that he had nothing left to lose.

Frank shrugged, "I don't think so."

"Then kiss me already, damnit." And so he did. And it was great.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you

Over again

Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true

Because a girl like you is impossible to find

You're impossible to find

Franks lips pressed into Kara's as he pulled her as close to him as possible. Her lips were cold and wet and he was sure that his lip ring couldn't have been that pleasant, but despite the cold, he felt all warm inside. That was the first time in a long time that he felt that way.

People cheered from around him as he felt a smile grow from Kara's lips as they kissed. They pulled away for less than a second to breathe before they were at each others lips again.

Her lips tasted like the strawberry chapstick she always used and his tasted like cigarettes and Cheerios. A strange combination, but it worked for him.

"You're fucking gorgeous." Frank whispered before finally pulling away. "I've wanted to do that for a while."

"You barely know me."

Frank actually knew everything about her. "I want to."

With that, he pressed his lips against hers again and that's how they stayed until security finally came and told them to break it up and bring their boom box with them.

Frank couldn't wipe the smile off his face as they walked back to Kara's apartment. Everything was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know a lot of you are all heartbroken over MCR's breakup but I might know a way that we can get them to do one final tour. There is a petition on Change . Org and we need your votes for the possibility of one last tour. It won't take long an it would make a lot of people happy if you signed!