Disenchanted

And If You Think That I'm Wrong

Frank let himself into Kara's apartment to see she was cooking at the stove while humming a familiar song.

"Love, give me love, give me love..." she sang as she stirred the pasta sauce around with a wooden spoon. She tasted the tomato sauce and shrugged before taking the saucepan and dumping it all into a pot full of spaghetti.

"Aren't you a little chef." Frank smirked and Kara glanced up, amusement bouncing around her brown eyes as she brushed her hair behind her ears.

"Hah! You call me little but you clearly haven't looked in a mirror lately." Kara smirked as she dropped everything she was doing and sauntered over to where Frank was and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Missed you. 24 hours was too long."

"Agreed." Frank whispered and pressed his lips to Kara's. "But at least we can spend the day together."

Kara grinned, "I made us lunch."

A mischievous smirk grew on Franks face as he leaned forward and tenderly kissed Kara's bare shoulder. "I was actually thinking we could do something else."

Kara tapped her chin thoughtfully, "Hm, well I was planning on having a bath..."

Franks eyes brightened and a wicked smile crossed his face. "Yeah, a bath, let's do that."

Kara rolled her eyes. "Pervert."

"Eh. What can you do?" Frank shrugged, "it's just me being me."

"That's why I love you." Kara blurted and they both tensed. "I mean.. I- I think I love you..."

"What?" Frank was frozen to his spot. This couldn't be happening. This was impossible, Kara wasn't supposed to love him? This entire thing was just a figment of Franks imagination. A hallucination. "You can't."

Kara furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you-"

"You're dead, you aren't allowed to love me." Frank whispered, "It was on TV, your name was announced. Y-you died in the plane crash!"

Frank was shaking. He knew the kiss, the sex; it was all a really bad mistake. This was a dream, but when Kara told him that she loved him, that's when it got too real. Hallucinations don't have feelings.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about!" Kara yelled and tugged at her black locks. Minutes ago, they were going to go have sex in the bathtub and now Frank was telling her that she was dead?

"I WAS AT YOUR FUNERAL, KARA!" Frank screamed, "You are dead. All of this has been a dream or a hallucination! I'm asleep in my bed right now!"

Frank needed this to end. He needed to get back to reality. He wasn't sure if this was his way of coping but he needed it to end. He had to move on from Kara and this was his closure. Or so he thought.

"Are you fucking high? I'm not dead, I'm right here!" Kara waved her arms around.

"If I 'died' right now, I would wake up in my own bed and all of this was a stupid, crazy dream. You are dead. You can't be here; you aren't here!" Frank yelled. "I need to wake up."

"By doing what? Jumping out the window? Frank I'm taking you to the hospital." Kara immediately regretted the words when Franks eyes lightened and they flicked to the open window. "No, no-"

She couldn't finish, Frank had already climbed to the window and was standing on the edge while people gasped from below him. "Frank please, I don't love you. Does that make you happy? Please don't jump!" Kara sobbed. "Please Frank!"

She couldn't lose him! She just couldn't! He was the one man, other than Papa, who had made her feel safe ever since she woke up six months ago in a strange place with no memory. Frank couldn't go!

"I have to get you out of my head." Frank whispered. He edged forward and people watching from the sidewalk all screamed for him to stop. Some were calling the police and other the ambulance.

And then, he took a single step forward before pummelling to the concrete below.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is almost complete!!