Status: Active.

Forbidden

During the second world war, the Allies whom walked among the night tried relentlessly to create a being that could withstand the powers of the Legend. One who wasn't a slave to the moon or cursed by the sun. One who was indestructible and flawless.

No one knows how it happened, how it was even remotely possible that such a creature could be born into this world to protect them. Unfortunately for them, it went down a very dark path and in return created chaos. A punishment for going against the Legend, to defy the powers and the curse that was placed on all of those who walked the night.

The vampires were cursed by the sun, although the Circle had full knowledge that some had day-walking rings. The werewolves were slaves to the moon, once a month turning into monsters that couldn't be contained.

Together, with the help of the Salem witches, they bred a seductive monster.

A girl, very young and very beautiful, became ultimately the most powerful being the earth had yet to meet. She was pure, kind hearted, protective of the safety of all humans.

The Circle viewed things differently.

For years, the powers of the Salem witches surged through the girl as she grew into a beautiful woman, taking control over all things evil. Present day, she still lives and now it fighting in a new battle.

But this time, she was supposed to die.