Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

A New meaning to Spring Fever

I hike up my skirt; this was the third out door venue my best friend and I were sneaking into. I silently cursed us out for forgetting to buy tickets to show ten of this tour. Oh well, this is our life style so sometimes it involves extras risks here and there. We had been going to rock concerts since we were ten years old; of course a lot of sneaking in was involved when you are that young. I hissed when I cut my thigh on the barbed wire and jump down next to Mikayla, who only rolled her eyes at my amateur mistake. I punch her in the arm and put pressure on the cut.

“Help me out!” I hissed at her.

She pulled out her first aid kit, which she never travels without, and patched me up really quickly. Before handing me strong pain pills and pulling me towards the already hyped up crowd, I was happy that it was You Me at Six playing. That gave us enough time to elbow our way to the front for Pierce the Veil. We had been following them around since we first saw them at warped tour in 2007. We dropped out of high school for safety reasons got our GEDs and with Mickey’s daddy’s trust fund we started following these boys wherever they went. I huffed as we pushed our way through the pit, dodging elbows and flaring arms. I thought of the 24 overseas tickets we had stashed in the glove compartment of the car and groaned, I hope we locked the doors. Good thing we hide them in pads, no person, male or female, wants to look through pads. What may be an impossible feat for the average concert goer was accomplished by Kayla and I as we stood front and center for Mayday Parade's set.

My heart was pounding as the crowd surged and screamed out lyrics. My eyes glued to the stage knowing that soon Vic would come out to sing ‘somebody that I used to know’ with the band. I was well aware that hundreds of other girls at this concert were thinking the same thing, that Vic Fuentes is the very reason that they lived. I wish I could say I was spectacular or unique but I was just like the rest of them, hungry for two seconds of Vic’s attention. He ran onto the stage and grabbed a mic that was placed just for him on the floor. Everything around me stopped, all I could hear was his perfect voice floating around me. How could a girl not be in love with someone like him? He is just too amazing not to be in awe of. Kayla was nudging me in the ribs, knowing that my crazy self was obsessed with Vic to the point that I would turn down other boys for him. Him who I will never have a chance with, my heartaches at the thought and I bite my lip. I know that I have a problem but it was one that I wasn't looking to fix. Better to have heartache over him then some average Joe who blends into all the other faces.

Mickey screamed when Pierce the Veil hit the stage and her eyes landed on Tony. She has the very same problem I did; only she was willing to try out a few guys before reaching her goal. I was completely hopeless, at least that what she was constantly reminding me when we left this concerts and I was all a glow from seeing Vic. I was jumping, screaming lyrics and reaching for his hand as they played their set. When he jumped on the barricade, grabbed my hand and sang while looking directly into my eyes I thought I would die from happiness. When I later saw that Kay caught a picture of it, I knew I would die from happiness.

“This had to be their best show so far on this tour.” I said while we made our way past the merch table after the show was over.

“You say that every show.” Mikayla, who I usually call Kay or Mickey, said while rolling her eyes.

“And I mean it for every show too.” I look at the down the list of dates. “We are headed to New York next, my favorite city to be in.”

“Hey girls,” Adam Elmakias waved at us, I was so happy he even acknowledged us. “I feel like I have seen you at every show.”

“That’s because you have.” Kay answered with a brilliant smile.

“Cool, I guess I will see you in New York then.” He waved as he walked away probably to hang out with the guys.

“He recognized us!” I freaked, “Can you believe it?”

“Yes I can, now come on let’s get some sleep before driving out to New York. Come on Leilani, we will meet Vic and Tony next time.”

“You say that after every concert.” I mumbled.

“And one day it will happen.” She smiled as we walked away from the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the first chapter to get the ball rolling, so to speak. Please let me know what you think ♥