Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

The Dangers of being in Love

Duncan smiled out from the crowd and my heart started to pound. I pointed him out to Mickey and I felt her palms start to sweat. What do we do? How do we warn the boys? How can we protect them? They were in danger just for being with us, for caring for us. Maybe even loving us, Vic looked at me again with a big smile. I fought the urge to run onto stage get them all out of here. Instead I stood perfectly still hoping that Duncan didn't see us. When he threw a bottle onto stage, I knew he knew that we were here. The glass of the bottle shattered and almost cut the boys. Security ran out stage pulling them off. The show ended early since they couldn't peg who did it. I was grateful yet very sad, we were starting to effect their career and other fans too now. Mickey and I grabbed the boy’s hooded and threw them on shielding our faces. Just in case Duncan was lurking, we didn't want to be spotted so easily. When we got back to the hotel we would tell the boys everything. Who we saw, the past we shared with him, and what he did to us.

I could not stop trembling as we shared our tale. We would take turns, picking up where the other left off when they couldn't speak anymore. It ended of course, with the death of my beloved Grands. They were listening to us, worried and nervous looks on their faces. I am sure they were trying to make sense of the whole thing, just like we were. When we were done, Tony immediately grabbed Mickey into his arms, and promised to protect her no matter what. The guys all chimed in, brave faces on matched with bold voices. I did not feel better what so ever. He had found us; he traveled here just to get even. I knew that he wouldn't stop until he got what he came for. I trembled well into the night, while the others dozed so comfortable. We were all crammed into one room as a precaution. I guess the double California Kings size beds, and the full size pull out couch came in handy. It didn't matter to me, I couldn't sleep so I gave up and turned on the television on very low.

I stared at the screen for a few minutes before I felt Vic lay down next to me. He didn't say anything for a while, he just held me. It was then that I started to cry, I just sobbed hopelessly into his arms. For my Grands, for our safety, for the reckless behavior that got us into this whole mess. I was devastated; I couldn't shake the blame that lay heavy on my chest. I knew that at the end of the day, this was all Mickey and I’s fault. I wanted to blame those stupid teachers who ignored us, or those cops who gave us the deaf ear but I couldn't. None of them was responsible for the death of Duncan’s mom. That would just be us. My body shook with the sobs, Vic just held me. He didn't say anything; he didn't try to make it better. He simply held me. When my sobbing calmed a bit, he started singing softly to me.

“What are you doing?” I sniffled.

“You said that my voice makes you feel safe. I want you to feel safe with me Lei.” He continued singing, songs I had never heard before.

His voice calmed me down and soon I fell asleep to the sound of it, like I have many times before. What I woke up to was to the sound of panic. Someone had broken into our room, and I knew who it was too. We all did, there were no other suspects. Duncan made no efforts to hide that it was indeed him who had done it. Our floor was thrashed with photos of me and Mickey with the boys. He even added a piece a paper with the words, 'I found you' on them. I barely made it to the bathroom before throwing up. When I was done throwing up, I noticed that there was a picture of Grands, tied up but clearly alive. He wrote on the back: ‘Don’t worry, she isn't dead. Not yet anyway. That old lady the fire department found was just some unfortunate hag whose son owns us a debt. DNA is so easy to plant. No, I want to torment you. You are going to have to find her Leilani, or she dies. By the way, you look almost beautiful when you are sleeping.’

I dropped the picture and puked again. When Mickey came to check on me she saw the picture and freaked. She was happy, scared, hopeful, dismayed, angry, and whole bunch of other emotions all at once. I knew simply by looking at her and because I felt it too. I was so happy to know my precious Grands is alive. I was so disgusted and sad that we had caused another death of another innocent woman. I was scared because how was I supposed to know where to find her? I look into the shower on a hunch and he wrote on the wall, 'I will leave clues on your tours'. My stomach churned but I knew that there was nothing left to throw up. I dry heaved until felt some sort of a relief. I looked up at Mickey and she sank down next to me. I wiped my mouth and didn’t say a word. We had no choice; we had to do whatever necessary to save Grands. Whatever it takes to keep her and the boys alive.

“He only wants us, if we can find him and give ourselves up, this will all be over.” I whispered.

“Then that’s the plan. Until then I guess we live it up, because soon-“ she cut herself off, letting the silence fill in the blank.

Soon there would be no us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you guys think ♥ Please and thank you