Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

The Proposal

I woke up with Mickey staring at me. I shook my head and turned away from her. I knew what she would ask and today, today I couldn't say yes. I would be too much. So much had happened, I knew that she really wanted to stay and we have. We have for a very long time. We stayed for Canada and we were well on our way to Chicago for Riot fest. I wish I could blame it all it Mickey but I know that really I wanted to stay just as much as she did. I lay into the futile position and siked myself up to do what I need to do today. I took and deep sigh and got out of bed to start my day. I finally convinced Mickey that we had to leave; we couldn’t keep up these pretenses. We need to save Grands, Duncan displayed his impatiences last week. He blew up one of the guy’s cars. Good thing none of us happened to be in the car at the time. We decided to walk that day. I splashed water on my face to try to wash the memories of the charred car out of my head.

I am sure the whole thing only pissed him off even more; it had been a week since the explosion and tonight we would be slipping away while the boys slept. We would spend the day like we usual did, with our boys. I rushed through my morning routine so I could be with Vic. I was thrilled to see him waiting for me. We all ate breakfast together and then spread around the room to talk. I was wrapped in Vic's arms, the place I loved to be the most. I closed my eyes when Vic wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. I wanted to remember exactly how this felt. The way his breath felt against my skin, how it made the hairs on my back of neck stand up. How the feel of his warm skin against my arms caused goose bumps to run up my body. He laughed and I felt my body shake with his laughter. I fought back tears; the thought of never being able to do this again caused me so much pain. I bit my lip and laughed at whatever Jaime said. Jamie was funny so I trusted that whatever was said was really great.

The letter I had written to Vic had been joined by many more since that day two months ago. I had them all piled and tied together in his laptop bag. I knew that he didn't plan on going into that bag until, well he will go in after I leave for sure. To look for clues as to where I went. I turn around and kiss him; he presses his forehead into mine and smiles after we break apart. I know all the affection that I had been showing him lately had really been making him feel great. I was pouring all my attention unto him, that’s probably the reason I haven’t been able to leave him.

Mickey and Tony were even closer than ever before. She even met his parents, he told them he met the girl he was going to marry. We cried that night, out of joy and sorrow. She was plastered to his side more than usual today. I had told her that I would leave without her, when he confessed to wanting to marry her some day. I was sure Duncan would be satisfied with just that, since he seemed to be taking out all his anger on me. It was probably because he still has a thing for Mickey. I had giving her a way out but Mickey could never live with the guilt she said. She felt like she would be abandoning me if I went to face all this on my own. A part of me wished that she would stay, so she could live out our dreams. I saw her laugh as Tony whispered something in her ear. Her eyes were alight with whatever he said to her. I wonder if they knew that even their breathing was in sync.

I turned away from them, it hurt to much to see what could be. So I buried my face in Vic’s neck. I took deep breaths of his scent. Trying to fill my lungs with it and never forget it. So when I take my last breath it will be his scent I will exhale. I was lost in thought when I heard Tony clear his throat.

“Guys, Guys I have something to say.” We all gave Tony our attention, the smile on his face lighting up the whole room. “I want to start by saying that meeting Leilani and Mikayla has to be one of the best and most dangerous things that ever happened to us.” The boys chuckled. “I never thought that one day I would find the most perfect girl, in such a crazed fan. I never thought that I could love someone like this. So Mikayla, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. You are the best thing that has happened to me since I started playing with these guys. I feel like I could tell you anything and then some. You are the best friend I have ever made and so,” he got on one knee, “ I would be honored to call you Mrs. Perry. Will you marry me?”

I swear if you listened close enough you could hear the world around Mickey shatter. You could see the joy, the pain; the bliss and agony mix in her eyes. I watched her say yes and I knew that tonight, she would wish for death, just so she wouldn’t have to live long without Tony.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its ages! I have been super busy :I Forgive me? ♥ Comment and let me know what you think of the update