Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

Epilogue

I was laying on grass in San Diego; the boys were somewhere in Europe. For the first time in my life I was missing an entire tour worth of their shows. I couldn't feel more down if I wanted too, not that I wanted too. Not to mention that being apart from Vic was unbearable. I stared up at the clouds imagining being up there on my way to see the boys. Their faces filled with surprise when they saw me because I was supposed to be in California. I smiled at the thought of Vic kissing me and saying that he missed me. I shook my head and trying to shake off the thoughts of Vic so I could cheer up a bit. I just remembered the reason why I decided to stay and I couldn’t help but feel much better. I was here because Mickey was much too paranoid to travel even if she was just five months pregnant. My Mickey is going to have a baby with Tony Perry. It was so surreal. I mean this is the stuff we used to dream up while sitting in hotels rooms following the boys on their various tours. Now it was our reality.

Everything was set into motion on the day after I was released from the hospital. That's when Tony came up to me and told me that he would waste no more time in marrying Mickey. He was determined to do it as soon as possible; her being kidnapped was a wake up call to him. He said that life was way too short to wait to marry the person he already knew he wanted forever with. Those two got married that week; they never wanted to spend another moment apart. Of course they didn’t foresee a pregnancy keeping them apart. In fact I am pretty sure that they didn’t foresee a pregnancy, especially not so soon. Nevertheless, they were happy that soon they would be welcoming a small person into the world soon. Mickey, well she was taking every precaution for the pregnancy possible, since her mom had a lot of miscarriages before having a baby. She put herself on bed rest and ate all the right thing. I could tell she was so excited to be a mom; it was Mickey’s deepest of desires. Of course in all the excitement, I agreed to stay and watch over Mickey, to make sure that she stay sane while being in bed all day.

That didn't stop me from missing everything through. I wished for the hundredth time that I was at the show; the crowds, Vic, the music it was all my home. It just felt so wrong staying in one place for so long. I felt as if I was going stir crazy. Mickey was upset too but her new life with Tony was enough to keep any negative feelings at bay. Plus she said she didn’t want to stress it, the baby needed her to be calm and happy. I wonder if she knew that was glowing and filled with a happiness I had never seen before. I knew that she would be fine and that the Perry baby would be beautiful. I flipped over on my stomach and watched her sleeping peacefully on the couch, I smiled at her. Her hand was resting protectively on her belly, thinking of the baby even in her sleep. I wondered if I would have that one day with Vic. Not necessarily the baby, but the ring and our own place together. I mean he has hinted at wanting to settle down with me but that all it has been, hints. I heard my custom, I love you babe ringtone go off, pulling me out of my train of thought. That was my Vic calling me. I answered my phone so quickly I wondered if it even rang once on his end.

“Hey baby,” I smiled just at the sound of his voice, “I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too; I can barely function without you being here.” I pouted, “When are you coming home?”

“Turn around,” and there he was standing behind me with a goofy grin on his face.

I throw my phone on the grass and run into his arms, kissing him all over his face. He laughs and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I had no idea he would be coming home today, but all that matters is that he is here. It feels so good to be wrapped in his arms and to be able to breath in his scent again. I place my fingers in his hair and bury my face into his shirt. Out of nowhere I start to laugh. I was just so happy to have him here, I felt silly until he started laughing too.

“I missed you so much Lei, let’s not be apart again okay?” He kisses me on the top of my head.

“Yes, I am in total agreement with that.” I look up at him, before pressing my lips against his.

“Awww how cute,” Mike teased, “come on guys! Into the house the both of you, we came back to see the sonogram remember? Not to spend all day, we only have a few minutes before we have to head to the doctor's office.”

We walked into the house hand in hand and I am feeling as giddy as a school girl. Mickey was on the couch holding Tony’s hand. Jaime and Mike sat on the floor fighting over something ridiculous I am sure. I roll my eyes at them and see Grands waltzing down from upstairs. She must have come in with the boys.

“Grands,” I smile at her, happy that she is here to visit us, and see the baby's first sonogram.

“I came to see my Mickey,” She places her aged hand on Mickey’s belly and smiles at Mickey. Mickey nods at her and Grands turns towards me to continue, “and to tell you that you will be leaving next week with the boys. I will stay here with Mickey. We can both see how down you are without Victor.” I blush and look down at my feet. “Oh no need to be ashamed, you’re in love, and there is nothing more beautiful than that. Besides who could take better care of Mickey then me, I think I know a thing or two about being pregnant.”

“You’re the best Grands,” I let go of Vic’s hand and hug her, and then I kiss Mickey’s forehead. I didn't want to leave her but I knew that I couldn't stay either. "I love you Micks, thank you."

“Well on that good note,” Vic twirled me around so that I was facing him. “I think I wouldn't mind having you around for a while. Maybe one day carry a little me in there,” he poked my belly. “So what do you say, want to get married?”

I flung my arms around his neck, “Heck yeah.”