Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

Slam Dunk

I was still thrilled by the slam dunk festival’s show yesterday, today’s was even better. I was even more thrilled to be in Wales. I just love Europe in general and I loved feeling so far away from my problems. No one knows me here, it’s like I could be someone completely new. I love that thought above all. I always craved anonymity just as much as I hated it. I keep reminding myself that Mickey knows me, and in the end that’s enough to keep me sane. She smiled at me as if she could sense my train of thought and pointed up ahead.

In that moment we walked about fifty feet behind Pierce the Veil, I couldn’t contain my joy. The boys were headed to a small club, which was kept hush hush and covered up greatly. Don’t ask how we found out just know that Mickey and I came prepared. We both wore party dresses that hugged all the right places. Heads were turning as we past seedy little bars, and crowds of men. I watched the guys enter in the small club. This caused Mickey to speed up with excitement, her long dark hair swinging in tune with her hips. I was oddly paralyzed at the thought of meeting Vic. I knew that once I did all my fantasies would halt because I knew the real guy. He would no longer be whatever I wanted him to be. So while Mickey’s heels tapped towards the entrance I halted, afraid to have my dreams crushed.

Mickey turned towards me from the door and gave me that hurry-up-this-is-the-moment-we-have-been-waiting-for look. So I forced my feet to become unglued from the spot I was standing in and made my way towards the dark entrance of the club. I could hear and feel the music as we walked through the tiny hallway, walls vibrating on either side of us. A huge bouncer blocked the inner door, carding us, than letting us past. My heart rate started to pick up speed as I swept the club with my eyes, looking for Vic. I happened to spot him as he and the band did shots. Mickey didn't hesitate in making her way to the bar and sitting in the empty stool next to Mike.

Mickey was always more cool with bands, and humans in general then the average person. Well at least she could be cordial and cool while I retreat into my hard shell. I only ever come out to do something completely against the rules, which is what drew Mickey to me in the first place I guess. She was at the bar for two seconds before all eyes were on her, her grey cat eyes peering flirtingly over her bangs. The bartender practically swooned, while she ordered her shot of tequila. I watched as Tony took note of her curves, her caramel skin, and over all exotic look. Mike turned toward her and introduced himself, she pointed in my direction and I felt my heart climb into my throat. Mike called me over and I felt my body move on automatic. This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening, that’s all that was echoing in my head.

“Hey I remember you.” He tugged at my arm bringing me closer. “You look different in that dress.”

I blushed, “Well I don’t usually dress up but Mickey insisted that I look good to party.”

“Were you two following us?” He gestured at the rest the band.

Mickey laughed, “Do you think our world revolves around you?”

“No but they could,” Mike winked at me.

This can’t be real, I told myself. I had to be having one of those moments when my day dreams consume me. I can’t be in a club with Pierce the Veil because then something extraordinary would be happening to regular rebel me. I was the girls with millions of counter parts screaming the same guy’s name. How is it that I am the one that gets to be standing here with him and his friends? I must have been silent for a while because when I became aware of my surroundings, Tony was flirting with Mickey. Jamie was laughing with one of their drum tech, Mike was heading out for a smoke and Vic was standing next to me.

“Are you okay? You completely blanked out for a while there.” Vic guided me by the small of my back onto a bar stool.

I was so embarrassed but because Vic touched me it made it all worth it.

“Sorry,” I blushed, “I…uh…I just can’t believe that this is real.”

“What? Being in at a club with us?”

“No, it’s more than that. I don’t know how to explain it.” I looked at the bar; it was moist from the bartender constantly wiping it down with his white towel. “You guys did an amazing job tonight, but I am sure you heard that already, like a million times. Anyway I still had to let you know.”

I was playing with my hands in my lap, when Vic grabbed one of them.

“I will never get sick of hearing that, so thank you. What’s your name?”

“It’s Leilani.” I looked into his eyes.

“I have seen you at every show since 2007. Don’t think I don’t notice fans with the dedication that you two have. I will see you guys at tomorrow’s show right?”

“Yeah, you will.”

“Cool. Leilani, that's a beautiful name. Want to dance?”

I danced the night away with my favorite band. Mickey got Tony's number, it was the perfect night. That short conversation shared between Vic and I but it was enough to keep my mind humming into the wee hours of the day. Of course the added bonus of remembering his hand on the small of my back kept me awake. He noticed me that is what he said. Maybe I wasn't so invisible in the crowd after all. I opened my phone to the picture of Vic and I that he put as my background and sighed happily. When I finally fell asleep there was a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WISH I COULD MEET PTV AND HANG OUT WITH THEM!

Anyway let me know what you think.