Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

Cornered into Confession

Warped tour was amazing; I couldn’t believe that I was hanging out back stage with all these bands. Getting one on one time with people I had only dreamt of meeting. I wished Mickey was here with me, experiencing this with me. Mickey went to a barbeque with Tony instead, so I was left to be with Vic and I believe Mike. I mean I could have sworn he came with us but he is nowhere to be found. I sat next to Vic as he chatted with Kellin, which had me all kinds of star stuck. I just stared at him as they spoke, fighting the urge to ask for his autograph and to touch his perfect hair. Vic and Kellin so close together is enough to make a girl die from fandom. When Kellin gave me a smile and shook my hand, I was sure I must be in a coma. No way could I be meeting him and being introduced as one of Vic’s best friends. Grands will be by my side when I wake up and everything will go back to normal. I felt a lump form at the thought of Grands, reminding that this was indeed my reality.

Vic held my hand as we walked between shows, introducing me to all his close friends. I was surprised that he was being so possessive over me. His arm was either around my shoulder, or his hand in mine, as if he was sending a clear message to everyone. When Austin called me a hottie and winked at me, Vic laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. He agreed with Austin and kissed my cheek, causing Austin to give him a knowing look. I looked between them and watched a whole facial conversation go on right in front of me. After a few seconds I gave up in trying to decipher whatever guy code they had. So I decided to try and figure out Vic’s behavior. Then Austin invited us to an after party with some of the guys and Vic accepted for us both. As if we were a couple, I shook that thought out of my head immediately. I was nervous about the party; I don’t do well with people. So I that’s what I am thinking about while Kellin and Vic talked about who is coming out with new albums and who they are looking forward too.

Suddenly the conversation halted and they were both staring at me in complete silence. I didn’t notice until I felt their eyes on me. I wondered what could have made them stop their music gush fest. Then I had a feeling that I had been asked something so I gave a small smile, and cleared my throat. I tried to think of something clever to say, but I kept coming up blank. So I decided to say the obvious, which is I had no idea what was going on.

“I am sorry but what did you guys say?” I stared in between them not to make eye contact with either one.

“I asked if you are single?” Kellin said with a devilish grin.

“Oh,” I flustered, “yeah. I am, always have been I guess. I never had time for boyfriends because I spent too much time on the road following Pierce the Veil around. Besides, I never really liked anyone around me.” I stared at the floor knowing that I had just set myself up.

“Oh yeah, who did you like?” Kellin stared at me intently as if he already knew the answer and just wanted confirmation.

“I, uh, well it was just a silly crush on a band guy that’s all. You know how us fan girls can be.” I felt a blush crawling up my neck. “It’s no big deal, really.”

“Which band member? I mean it’s no big deal so you can tell me right?” Vic stared at me curiously as Kellin coxed me on.

I opened my mouth and closed it several time before speaking, “okay maybe it is a big deal.”

“Even better,” Kellin’s grin widened. “What is it going to take to get it out of you? Hmm maybe tickle torture. Vic grabbed her.” Vic grabbed my arms from behind as Kellin attacked me, causing me to laugh and squirm. “Tell me.”

“Okay, okay,” I gasped between laughing fits. “Vic, its Vic I am totally obsessed, fan girl in love with him.” Kellin and Vic let go and I felt my whole body flush with embrassment. “I uh, look it’s just, you know… a….ummm…a fan girl thing. It’s no big deal; a mean millions of girls feel that way about you guys in general. It’s the price of fame.” I struggled to somehow salvage myself. “I mean at one point, I am sure you guys had some fandom for a chick and thought she was the greatest thing to ever walk the earth. “

They both kept staring at me and I squirmed in the chair I was sitting in. I didn’t know what else I could say to justify how I felt about Vic. I mean I know it its completely normal and unhealthy at the same time but still, I am sure it’s happened to them too. So I sat silently waiting for one of them to speak. Vic slowly started to approach me and my heart kicked it up into high gear.

“So you think I am the greatest thing to ever walk the earth, huh?” He said while looking me up and down.

“Uh, did I say it like that? I meant you know musically.” I leaned back a bit in my seat, unsure of what was going to happen next. “You know, the music you write and perform as a band is just amazing. I mean it touches lives, it’s so-“His kiss cut off the next words I was going to say.

“You were saying?” Vic pulled away slightly so that his face was still mere inches from mine.

“I don’t remember.” He laughed lightly and stroked my face.

“So you ready for the after party?” He pulled away, leaving me feeling so baffled at what just happened.

I just nodded and followed after him. The party was a blur of drinks, dancing, and some laughs. Vic stayed at my side through the whole party long. He told jokes to me, and eased me into everyone’s conversation. He introduced to me everyone who he could get his hands on. He never said I was his friend, but he didn’t say I was his girlfriend. He just said this is my Lei, which confused me even more. I just did my very best to enjoy the party and him, like Grands would have wanted me too.

The next few days after warped tour, it was like the kiss never happened. We just hung out and kicked back with the guys like always. He didn’t touch me at all; he didn’t even hug me like he usually does. Maybe it was me who put that distant between us, or maybe I was imagining the distant between us. I was starting to wonder if I had imagined the whole thing kiss and party, or maybe it was just some joke. So I never brought it up, I figured that I would just leave it be. What else could I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
XD Let me know what you think, please and thank you. ^_^