Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

Another face in Crowd

It was weird being backstage at the boys' show instead of front and center as always. It was a good weird, the best kind. Mikayla and Tony had turned into the most loved slash hated Pierce couple almost overnight. She literally got fan mail after dating Tony for only three weeks. Girls started dressing like her and sending pictures to Tony. They would send her hate mail, saying she was no good for him. In the end it just made us laugh and cry because Grands would have loved this kind of stuff. On the other hand things between Vic and I were as nonexistence as when I was just another face in the crowd. Which made me feel crazier than usual; I mean did he not kiss me? Wasn't he the one who couldn't stop holding me close at that party? Now it was like I had dreamed the whole thing. The only reminder that I didn't dream it was the picture Mike texted me. It was a picture of Vic and I laughing at the party, his hands on my waist.

Of course another reminder was Kellin, who would text me every day to ask if Vic and I were a couple yet. It made me feel like I was doing something wrong, that I somehow scared Vic away. Maybe it was the grief that made me attractive to him, the thought of putting me back together. Now that I am better at hiding the grief maybe I am less appealing to him? I bit my lip, and stared at the ground while the boys get ready to go on stage in a fifteen minutes. Mike bumped into my shoulder and winked at me.

“You look hot biting your lip that way.” He walked past me and punched Jamie on the arm.

Mickey and Tony kissed and whispered in a corner holding hands. They were so very cute; Mickey blushed at whatever Tony said. He strokes her hair out of her face and kissed her again. I tried to fight the jealous pang that hit my chest like a ton of bricks. I wanted that, not with Tony of course, but I wanted the whole being with the guy of my dreams thing. I looked up at Vic and sighed; he gave me brief eye contact and smiled. The smile made my heart flutter and ache at the same time. He then walked towards me, catching me completely off guard. I was shocked since he had kept as much distant as possible between us these past few weeks.

“Hey Lei,” he leaned against the wall next to me.

“Hi Vic, excited of the show?” I fidgeted with my clothes not looking at him.

“Hell yes, but I can’t go on without something.” I saw his feet turn towards me.

“Yeah? What is that?” I watch his feet get closer to mine before Vic lifted my head with his hand.

“I need to apologize to you for how I have been acting lately. I just didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of you while you were vulnerable. You just lost your best friend and only family, I didn't want it to seem like since your grandma died I had my chance. I want you to feel for me because you feel for me, not because you are grief driven. Still I didn't have to get so cold and distant like that, it was uncool. Especially since you have been to every single one of our shows. It will be weird not seeing you face in the crowd today. So I wanted to ask you, can you stand really close to the curtains edge so I can see you? You have always been a huge inspiration for me to do my very best.” He kept his hand under my chin and looked into my eyes.

“Of course Vic anything for you but can I say something.” I said to him as he started to walk away.

“Sure you can Lei.” He faced me again.

“I have been obsessed with you since I first heard you sing. I have invested so many countless hours of my life to you. So many thousands of dollars, you were the voice I fell asleep too. The guy I dreamed about, the one my Grands would swear to me that I would one day win over. I never thought that was possible, I mean you are Vic Fuentes, and I am Leilani Pratt. The girl who was another face in the crowd and my how the crowds grew. I never thought that you would ever notice me. I wasn’t really myself at the show; I felt safe enough not to act out. I felt like somehow your music could protect me, like your voice could shield me. I became so unhealthy about you, crushing on you like you were the boy next door. I thought if I met you that I would be able to somehow embody my usually boldness and use it on you. That I could woo you,” I laughed and looked down on me feet. “My point is if I feel for you it is because of you Vic. Spending the past few weeks with you, getting to know you, the real you, it has gotten way worse. I think about you so much, I wonder if I even remember how to think about anything else. I just. . .”

I ran out of words to say to him so I kissed him. I grabbed his face and pulled him into me, kissing him. I could tell I caught him off guard but the shock wore off quickly. Soon his hands were wrapped around my waist and he was kissing me back. I am not sure how long it lasted all I know is that the stage manager let the guys know that they will be on in 5. We broke apart and Mike, Jamie, Tony and Mickey started clapping. They chanted finally and the guys patted Vic on the back. I swallowed a squeal as Mickey squeezed my hand. I couldn't believe this was happening, I reached into my pocket to call Grands and tell her. I remembered that she was gone and fought back tears. I look onto the stage and Vic was looking at me while singing, I smiled at him. I will make the best of this for Grands sake, then I saw Duncan in the crowd and my heart stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please share your thoughts and share this story with all you can. Thank you so much ♥ Sorry for the big gap between updates, lots has been going on.