Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

He's nuts about you

Una woke up in the morning to find Niall's pale arm across her stomach. She picked it up and moved it trying to be as gentle as she could possibly be. “Look who's trying to sneak out now,” she heard Niall say softly. She looked over at him and gave him a smile.

“I wasn't sneaking out,” she said smiling.

“You don't have to lie,” he laughed as he reached on the ground on his side of the bed and grabbed his boxers from the night before. “Why don't you put something on and I'll make you some breakfast?” he standing up.

“Do you have something I could possibly wear?” she asked still sitting on Niall's bed with the covers pulled up so her chest was covered.

Niall walked over to his dresser and pulled out a gray sweater and a pair blue boxers, and said “, yeah here you go,” has he handed them to her.

“Thanks,” she said pulling the sweater, and standing up and slipping on the boxers.

Una followed Niall out of his bedroom off to the kitchen. The two of them walked into the kitchen where Niall went over to the fridge so he could start cooking. “I didn’t know you could cook blondie,” she said smiling as she sat down at the kitchen table in the corner of the room. “Now that I think about it I actually don’t know much about you,” she said realizing that she was about to have breakfast with someone she barely knew.

“I don’t know too much about you either,” Niall said turning around from the stove.

“There isn’t much to know about me, other than my name is Una Walsh and I’m a tattoo artist,” she smiled.

“Well I’m Niall Horan, I’m nineteen, I love to play the guitar, and I’m also part of the boy band One Direction,” as the word One Direction left Niall’s mouth Una felt her heart drop slightly. She realized in that moment that he was not only friends with Harry, but also his band mate. She couldn’t help but get a feeling of guilt in her s

“So that means you obviously know Harry,” she said finally speaking up and looking back over at Niall as he continued to cook her breakfast.

“Yeah I know Harry, how do you know Harry?” Niall said looking back at her.

“I tattooed him twice,” she said hoping Harry hadn’t mentioned her.

“Wait you’re that bird Harry won’t shut up about,” Niall said sounding completely shocked as he clicked off the stove.

“I hope he doesn’t say bad things about me,” she feeling awkward all the sudden.

“Everything he says about you is good, he is completely nuts about you,” he said running his fingers through his blond hair. “I’m horrible friend,” Niall said sitting down across from Una. “How did I not realize you were the girl he won’t shut up about?” he said starting to sound annoyed.

“I can’t believe I didn’t realize you knew him,” Una said speaking up.

“Yeah how did you not realize that I know Harry? I mean we’re both in One Direction, everyone in the world knows who we are,” Niall said sounding even more annoyed.

“I’m sorry I don’t keep update on a boy band whose target audience is elven to sixteen year old girls,” Una said sounding defensive. “That only reason I knew who Harry was because Bridget and I were at same club he was at one night.”

“So here’s the deal we are never letting Harry know this happened.”

“Sounds like amazing idea,” Una said looking down at the table.

“I should probably finish making breakfast,” Niall said standing up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Writer's block sucks.