Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

An unwanted ride home

After the movie ended everyone left slowly and Bridget told Una she was leaving because Marshall was picking her up. Niall was last to leave and he seemed hesitant; Una knew it was because he was trying to prevent Harry and her from shagging.

“Niall tonight was fun,” Harry said putting his hand on Niall’s back leading him towards the door.

“Sure was mate,” Niall said smiling towards Una as she sat on the couch in the middle of room.

“Well why don’t we meet up for breakfast in the morning?” Niall said opening the front door.

“Sound like a great idea Niall,” Harry said smiling.

As the front door shut Harry turned around, and smiled at Una. Harry was hoping that him and Una could pick up where they left off at in the kitchen before Louis walked in on them. “So where did Louis go?” Una asked as Harry stride toward her.

“I told him that I wanted to spend some alone time with you, so he decided he was going to crash at Liam’s tonight,” Harry said sitting down next to her on the couch.

“You seem pretty sure of yourself right now,” Una smirked.

“Do you not want to spend alone time with me?” Harry asked staring into Una’s blue eyes.

“Yeah I want to spend alone time with you, but I’m keep my clothes on,” Una smirked before pressing her lips to Harry’s.

“All your clothes on?” Harry pulled away and cocked his eyebrow.

“Most of them, but whatever I take off you have to take off,” Una smiled.

“I’ll get naked right now if that’s what it takes to get you naked,” Harry said standing up and smiling.

“Somebody’s a little egger,” Una said with a little laugh as she grabbed Harry’s hand to pull him back down to the couch. “Harry why don’t we take this slow,” Una said trying to make herself feel better about the fact that just a couple nights ago she had slept with Niall. “I mean it will be so much better if we wait just a little bit longer.” Una was putting off sleep with Harry because she wanted to clear up with Niall that nothing was going on between the two of them.

“If you want to we can take this as slow as you want to,” Harry said before pressing his lips to Una’s lightly.

“Thanks,” Una smiled before pressing her lips to Harry’s. She pulled away with a smiled as she started to straddle his hips. Harry couldn’t but get a little excited as Una pressed her lips to Harry’s again. Harry grinned into the kiss as he put his fingers in Una’s red hair at the nape of her neck, and pulled her as close as he could. Una pulled away from him and moved her neck to the side letting him know she wanted him to kiss her neck like he had been before when they were in the kitchen earlier. “Somebody knows what they like,” Harry said in a husky voice before he pressed his lips to Una’s pale neck.

“I can’t help it you’re pretty good at using those lips,” Una smirked as Harry started to lightly suck on her neck.

Harry continued to kiss her neck until he was getting a little bit worked up. “Una if we want to take this slow I think we should probably stop,” Harry said pulling his lips away from her neck.

“You’re right we probably should,” she said crawling off Harry’s lap.

“Maybe I should turn on another film,” Harry said standing up.

“Sounds like a good idea,” Una said fixing her hair.

Una and Harry started to watch another movie; Harry was lying on the couch and was holding on to Una who was lying down in front of him. Harry tried to ask Una if she was thirsty, but soon learned that she was sound asleep. He couldn’t help but smile at the fact that she fell asleep in his arms. It was long before Harry fell asleep himself.

Una woke up in the morning to the sound of two people talking about food in the distance. She lift up and looked behind her to see that Harry was still sound sleep holding on to her. She looked off towards the kitchen to see Niall and Louis walking into the living room. “Good morning sunshine,” Louis said with a large smile.

“Morning,” Una said sitting up and moving Harry’s arm off of her.

“I see you two had a wild night,” Niall said with a smirk.

“Yeah it was super wild,” Una said standing up and stretching. “What time is it?” Una asked looking down at Harry who was still sound asleep.

“It’s ten in the morning,” Louis said sitting on the far edge of the couch away from where Harry was sleeping.

“I should probably head home because I need to get ready for work,” Una said reaching down on the floor to grab her ankle boots.

“Do you need a ride to your flat?” Louis asked.

“Yeah probably, I don’t really feel like waiting for a cab,” Una said slipping on her shoes.

“I’ll give you a ride,” Niall said speaking up.

Una wanted to tell him she would rather take a cab, but she didn’t want Louis to think that she had a problem with Niall. “Okay,” Una said quietly. “I should probably leave Harry a note,” Una said feeling bad about the fact she was going to have to leave before Harry woke up.

“I tell him you had to head off to work,” Louis said with a smile.

“Can you tell him to text me or give me a call when he wakes up?” Una said giving Louis smile.

“Will do,” Louis said before giving Una a hug goodbye.

“Ready Niall?” Una said walking towards the front door. Niall nodded his head and followed Una out into the hallway. The two of them walked silently towards Niall’s car that was in the garage. The two of them got into the car and Niall looked over at Una and gave her a smile as he started the car.

“How was your night with Harry?” Niall asked finally speaking up.

“It was really nice,” Una said looking out the window. “Niall what do you want from me exactly?” Una asked wanting to know the truth.

“I don’t exactly know, but I don’t like the idea of you sleeping with Harry,” Niall said speaking the truth.

“Niall I know pretty much nothing about you, and you know nothing about me,” Una was starting to get pissed. “I mean I had no clue that you knew Harry.”

“So you regret sleeping with me?” Niall asked sounding hurt.

“I guess so, I mean Niall you’re a great guy, but so is Harry.” Una said feeling horrible about the fact that she hurt Niall’s feelings. “Niall I’m really sorry but you have to respect that I like Harry,” she felt like a massive bitch for the way she was treating Niall, but she told herself it was for the best.

“Harry lucked out finding a girl like you,” Niall said staring at the road.

Una couldn’t say anything she just felt like a massive slag, and a horrible person.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think Una should be with?

Thank you coward. and Lo_east for commenting. Reading comments you guys write make me smile.