Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

Did you forget your pants?

Una and Bridget sat at their kitchen time eating a bowl of cereal. Una had been completely silent for the last ten minutes she was lost in her thoughts thinks about Niall for some reason. Ever since he gave her a ride home from Harry’s flat she had been left feeling completely guilty about how things with her and Niall had turned out.

“Una what’s wrong babe?” Bridget asked speaking up.

“Nothing,” Una said looking down at her food.

“Una you know you don’t have to lie to me?” Bridget said knowing very well that Una had something on her mind that she needed to get off her chest.

Una sighed before saying, “my mind is a complicated mess at the moment.”

“You know it’s my duty as your friend to listen to you,” Bridget smiled.

“I feel horrible because Harry is such a great guy and treats me great, and I’m a huge slag who managed to shag Niall, not once but twice.” Una couldn’t help but felt a huge weight lifted off her chest as she told Bridget how she felt.

“Erm when did you and Niall sleep together?”

“Well the first time was when I first met Harry when I barely knew him and the second time with after my first date with Harry.”

The room was silent a moment as Bridget was trying to process what Una had just told her. “Did you know that Harry and Niall knew each other?”

“I had no idea. I mean the only reason I knew who Harry was because you talk about him being at the same club as us.”

“I’m kind of at loss for words Una,” Bridget said speaking the truth.

“Yeah well I’m at a loss on what to do.” Una ran her fingers through her long messy hair. “I mean do I tell Harry before Niall does or do I just pray to god Harry never finds out?” Una asked hoping Bridget would tell her what to do, because Una really had no idea what to do herself.

“Una I wouldn’t tell him. I mean it’s not like you’ve slept with Niall since you and Harry have gotten so close.”

Una stood up from the table and stretched her tattooed legs. “Okay I won’t tell him,” Una smiled.

“So are you seeing Harry today?”

“I think so, he said something about going on BBC radio with Grimmy and bringing me into the studio to meet him,” Una was still unsure about Harry introducing her to people. They weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend. They were pretty much just dating.

“Wait he’s taking you to meet Grimmy?” Bridget asked standing up.

“Yep.”

“Well have fun, I have to pack and I’m thinking of making Marshall help me,” Bridget smiled.

Una followed behind Bridget as she walked towards her room. “Where are you off to now?” Una asked.

“I’m off to do a photo shoot in Paris, and then I’m walking some runway. I forget who Ryan told me who I’m working for,” Bridget said as she walked into her and sat on her bed.

“Is Ryan still fit?” Bridget asked with a smile.

Bridget rolled her blue eyes before saying, “of course he’s still fit, but I have to be professional around him.”

“I would be very unprofessional around him,” Una said with a laugh.

“That’s why you couldn’t make it as a model, I mean you would be always wanting to shag your manger,” Bridget said with a laugh.

“I’m pretty sure all my tattoos are the reason and can’t be model, also I do enjoy eating more than you do,” Una laughed sitting next to Bridget on her bed. Una was about say something else when her phone started ringing. “It’s Harry I’m going to leave you to pack,” Una said standing up and walking out of Bridget’s room.

“What’s up,” Una said walking towards her room.

“Was wondering if you still wanted to go with me to my interview Grimmy?” he asked with his voice sounding like he hadn’t been awake very long.

“Yeah I’ll go I just hope I don’t have to dress up at all,” Una said with a small laugh as she looked at what she was wear in the mirror. She had on a large gray shirt that was long enough to be considered a short dress, and some bright purple and pink socks.

“Of course you don’t have to dress up,” Una could tell by Harry’s tone that he had a small smile on his face.

“Alright when should I be ready by?” Una asked as she walked over to her closet to grab her leather jacket and sat it down on her bed.

“Can you be ready in ten minutes?” Harry asked hoping that Una wouldn’t bite his head off for only giving her ten minutes to get ready.

“Harry you are so lucky that I’m pretty much already dress and have my make up on,” Una said giving him a hard time.

“Well I lucked out then didn’t I,” Harry said with a laugh.

“That you did, I’m going to hang up so I can make sure I’m completely ready when you get here.”

“Alright babe, see you soon,” Harry said hanging up the phone.

Una put her phone down on her bed and grabbed her lather jacked and put it on. She walked across the hardwood floor towards her closet again so she could find some shoes to go with her outfit. She wanted to find something that didn’t make her look like a total slag for wearing an oversized shirt as a dress. She saw her black ankle boots that had a small enough heel that she wouldn’t look like too much of a slag.

By the time she got her shoes on and grabbed her purse she looked at her phone to find a text from Harry telling her to open the front door. As she walked toward the front door she passed Bridget’s room and stuck her head into her room, “Bridge I’m heading off with Harry I don’t know when I’ll be back.”

“Alright I might not be home, Marshall is taking me to Heathrow at four.”

“Well if you aren’t have fun on your trip,” Una a smiled.

“Thanks Una,” Bridget smiled as she continued to pack.

Una walked towards the front door and opened it and found Harry standing on the other side smiling. “Wow,” was all Harry said.

“Is that a good or bad wow?” Una asked knitting her eyebrows together.

“It’s a good wow, Una I like the outfit,” Harry said as Una started to blush. “We should probably head towards BBC we don’t want to be late,” Harry said reaching over and grabbing Una’s pale hand.

The drive to BBC radio was a lot shorter then Una thought it would be. Una was shocked that as they walked into the building hand in hand that there weren’t any girls waiting outside for Harry. “Erm Harry, how did we just walking inside here without people waiting for you?” Una asked.

“Because it’s kind of a surprise to everyone that I’m listening that I’m stopping by,” Harry said smiling as we walked past the front desk.

“Oh, does Grimmy know your bringing me?” she asked as they got to recording area.

“Yep he’s been bugging me to bring you by,” Harry said looking through the glass and smiling at Grimmy and waving. “If I didn’t introduce you to him soon, was pretty sure he was going to have to a get a tattoo from you just to meet you,” Harry said with a small laugh.

Grimmy smiled big and took his headphones off and quickly rushed out of the room towards Harry. “Harold my dear boy, is this lovely darling Una you want shut up about?” Grimmy said with a laugh as he pulled Harry into a big hug.

“Yep this is Una?” Harry said pointing at Una.

“My my Una you are fit,” Grimmy said grabbing her hand and placing a kiss on top of it. “Una did you forget your pants?” Grimmy asked with a laugh.

“Oh my dear, did I?” Una asked sounding fake shocked. “Harry why didn’t you remind me to wear pant?” she laughed sounding fake offended.

“I quite rather prefer you without pants,” Harry smirks.

“I like you,” Grimmy said laughing. “So have you been keeping this boy in check?” Grimmy said pointing to Harry.

“I’ve been trying my hardest.”

“Well you seem to be doing a good job, because this is the tamest I’ve seen Harry in while,” Grimmy said looking over at Harry.

“I am not tame,” Harry said trying to sound like a bad boy.

“Really?” Grimmy asked raising his eyebrow.

“Whatever you two,” Harry said sound fake mad.

Una and Grimmy laughed and chatted a little bit longer before Harry went with Grimmy to do an interview as Una talked with some of Grimmy’s coworkers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Una's outfit

My life has been crazy insane that's why haven't been posting. I'm going to try to post as often as possible.

What do you guys think about Una and Harry? Also Niall is coming back next chapter.

After I finish this story I'm going to start posting a story about Bridget and Liam called Only Pity.