Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

Don't worry he likes boys

Una was sitting in her living room with Harry sitting next to her on the couch. She couldn’t help but realized that things with her and Harry had picked up quite quickly. In the beginning she really wanted nothing to do with him and then out of nowhere things with her and him started moving quickly. They weren’t boyfriend or girlfriend or even really dating. They just kind of hung out and would kiss. Nothing more than kissing ever happened between the two of them, Una always stopped it before anything else happened. Part of her knew that was because of Niall.

She looked over at Harry whose green eyes were locked on the screen as the two of them were watching Nevermind the Buzzcocks. “Harry do the lads ever say anything about me?” Una asked really wondering if Niall ever talked about her.

Harry looked away from the TV and gave her a strange look before saying, “They only ask how you are really. Why?”

“Erm I was just wondering if they liked me.”

“Yeah they like you,” Harry said trying to understand why Una wanted to know what the boys think about. “But I think all that matters is that I like you,” Harry said with a smile before pressing his lips lightly to Una’s.

“At this moment I don’t care what you think about me,” Una pulled away with a smirk.

“I think you do care what I think about you,” Harry smirked.

“But see I don’t, I know you already like me,” She said standing up and adjusting her jumper. “I think you should be more concerned what I think about you,” Una said cocking her eyebrow hoping to mess with Harry.

Harry was staring at Una smiling at her because he knew she was just trying to mess with her, but he quickly got concerned on how Una felt about him. He thought Una and him really had something going, but the more he stared at her the more he started to doubt how she felt about him. Harry doubt quickly rested when Una shook her head with a laugh. “Don’t worry Harry I think you are adorable, along with every other eleven to twenty year female in the world.”

“Harry not that I’m not enjoying making you squirm and all, I have to head off to dinner with Thomas,” Una said before pressing her lips lightly to Harry’s chapped ones.

“You know I still haven’t met Thomas should I be jealous of him?” Harry asked cocking his eyebrow.

“Well I’ve only shagged Thomas a couple of time, so you shouldn’t to be two jealous,” she said lying to Harry just to get a rise out him. Harry just stared at her blankly not sure what exactly sure what to say to her. He wanted to tell her that was a big deal, but at the same time it wasn’t his place to say anything to her. He felt a knot in his stomach at the thought of somebody touching her and making her moan. He swallowed deeply trying to figure out what to say to her. “Harry you can quit having a heart attack, I’ve never shagged Thomas,” she laughed. “It probably would of happened though if Thomas didn’t like boys,” she laughed again.

“Oh,” Harry sighed.

“After dinner with Thomas I’ll text you Harry,” Una said pressing her lips to Harry’s.

“Alright,” Harry smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Una's outfit

What do you think about Una questioning what's going on with Harry?

Thank you lo_east for commenting.

Comments give me inspiration