Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

Standing behind Harry Styles

"Hey look we're on the cover of this magizine," Bridget said holding some trashy magizine in front of Una with a smile plaster on her face.

"What?" Una asked shaking her head with an eye roll as she stared at her phone. She was sat down on the large couch that was in the middle of their living room.

"I said we're on the cover of this magizine," she repeated still holding the magizine still in front of Una.

"Bridge you are always on magizines. It kinda happens a lot when you're a famous model," Una said still not bothering to look up.

"For god sakes Una, WE are on the cover." Una looked up with an ammused look on her face.

"It looks like that guys on the cover and we are talking in the background behind him," Una said grabbing the magizine from Bridget's hands."So this is the Harry Styles everyone is always bloody talking about. I'm pretty sure thats the bloke I ran into last night trying to find you."

Bridget gave her a shocked look and sat down next to her on the couch."What do you mean you think you ran into him last night?"

"Actually he bumped into me," Una said crossing her legs.

"I was trying to find him last night, but I couldn't find him."

"Why were you looking for him?" Una asked.

"Because he's a total fitty." Una just rolled her blue eyes at her response.

"Well not that this conversation is fun and all, but I need to go to work." Una said standing up.

"Una you're a tattoo artist I'm pretty sure your boss won't care if you are ten minutes late." Bridget said standing up.

"Bridge not everyone is lucky enough to be a world famous model. I really need to get going, I have an appointment noon. I also need to change," Una said walking towards her bedroom.

"Okay I'll see you later." Bridget said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not exactly sure what direction I'm taking this story yet.
Shoot me a comment and let me know what you think of this story.

Una's Outfit