Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

You don't have to sneak out

Niall woke up from his heavy sleep and looked over to see the fair skinned tattooed girl laying next to him sound asleep. He kept wondering if he should go back to sleep and wait for her to get up or if he should get up and leave quietly so they would have to have an awkward conversation.He decided to do the ladder of the two.

He crawled out of bed slowly trying his hardest not wake Una.He reached on the ground and grabbed his boxer-brief and slid them on, as he watched Una start to stir.

"You don't have to sneak out, I'm not going to get my feelings hurt if you leave," Una spoke as she pushed the sleep from her blue eyes.

"Oh I wasn't sneaking out," he lied as he stumbled over his words.

"You don't have to lie," She said sitting up and pulling the blanket up to cover her bare chest.

"I'm sorry," He said sitting down on the edge of the bed as he pulled his white v-neck on. "Last night was fun, I usually don't do that."

Una knew exactly what he meant but she wanted to make him blush and say what he was talking about, "what do you mean you usually don't do that?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Shag a girl I've only know pretty much and hour," he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"That adorable," she laughed.

"Una can you do me a favor and not telling anybody about this?" Una gave him a weird look trying to figure what the big deal was. "If this gets out my manager would kill me," he said standing up.

"I don't know why your boss would care, but sure," she said reaching for her panties that were on the ground. Una was completely oblivious to the fact that Niall Horan was a part of One Direction. It might have something to do with the fact she didn't even know his last name.

"I have a meeting an hour I should probably get going," Niall said standing up.

"Alright I guess I'll see you later," she turning around to put her bra on.

She thought Niall would be out of her room when she turned around, but was instead shocked to see him standing in front of her. He bit his lip wondering if he was going to make the first move or if she was. He watched her pale painted lips turn into a grin. He took her grin as his signal to press his lips to hers. Their lips moved in sync for a long moment before they both pulled away smiling.

"Hopefully we'll get to hang again soon," Niall said smiling.

"Hopefully," she said still smiling.

She watched as he walked out of her bedroom. She grabbed her phone off of her nightstand as started to walk towards the bathroom. Una took a quick shower before getting dressed. She looked at her phone to see that she was going to be late to her parent's house.

She grabbed her purse and quickly walked out of her flat. She was luck enough that there wasn't too much traffic on the way to her parent's house. When Una got out of the car she made sure to fix her blouse and fix her shorts. She grabbed her purse and walked up towards her parent's house. She didn't bother knocking she just walked straight into. Una walked straight into the kitchen and found her mother in front of the stove and her dad sitting at the kitchen table looking at the paper.

"Una your here," her father said looking up from his paper.

"Hi dad," she walking over to him and giving him a hug as he pressed his lips to the top of her head.

"I'm so glad your here," he mum said walking over to her."I just finished lunch so have a seat next to your father.

Una said, "okay," softly as she took a seat next to her father.

He mother brought over all the plates and Stephanie smiled that her mum made her favorite pasta salad.

"Una how has work been?" her father asked as they started eating lunch.

"It's been great, Everyday I have a full schedule. They other day I tattooed the boy band kid Harry Styles from One Direction," Una said before taking another bite of pasta.

"Oh your cousin Sally love them," her mum said.

"Yeah because she's fourteen, she probably thinks she's going to marry one of them," Una said with a laugh.

"Una do you have a boyfriend?" her father asked changing the subject.

"Oi,Isn't that mums job to ask me that?" Una asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah probably but I'm nosy," he said with a laugh.

"Well you'll probably be happy to know I'm single, but that might disappoint mum," Una said laughing.

"I'm not disappointed, I just want to know if you're ever going to give me grand kids."

"Mum I'm twenty not thirty, I am way too young to think about popping out kids," Una couldn't believe her mum was concerned about grand-kids when she was so young.

"Mum you had me at seventeen do you think your are a little young to be a grandmother?" her dad couldn't help but laugh at what Una had said.

"Your right," her mum said before taking a drink of her tea. "I really just wish you wouldn't work so hard and maybe get a boyfriend."

"Alright," Una said rolling her eyes.

The rest of the day with her parents when nice. Her mother didn't ask anymore about if she planned on getting a boyfriend, and they talked some about her grandparent's wedding anniversary that was coming up at the end of the month.
♠ ♠ ♠
Una's Outfit

What do you guys think of this story so far?

Comment and subscribe please