Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

Don't you have to keep it professional?

Una walked into the tattoo shop she worked in to find Harry sitting in the waiting room staring at his phone. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at him. When he looked up from his phone he had a goofy grin on his face as he smiled at her.

“Morning Harry,” she said walking pasted him.

“It’s not exactly morning anymore,” he said standing up and following behind her.

“This is as close to morning as you’ll ever see me,” she said standing in front of her tattoo station.

“I see you’re not a morning person, love,” he said with a half-smile.

“Furthest thing from it,” she said leaning against the counter. “Harry let’s get down to business,” she said putting her hand out.

“Love I thought you were personal, last time I check it not very professional to do the nasty at your place of work,” he said with a laugh.

“Very funny, what do you want tattooed,” she said crossing her arms in annoyance at Harry.

“I want this on my left arm by shoulder,” he said holding up a picture of boat.

“You do know tattoos are permanent right?” she with a laugh.

“Yeah and I want this boat on me forever,” he said sitting down in the chair across from her.

“Alright captain,” she said with a laugh. “Just give me five minutes and I’ll have the drawn out,” she said walking away from him and going over to the light table to sketch.

Harry looked at his phone and scrolled through Twitter as he waited for Una to come back with the stencil for his tattoo.

“I feel like the only reason you’re getting is to come in here and annoy me,” she said as Harry took off his denim jacket that was covering his arms.

“Maybe I am,” he said looking into her eyes trying what she was thinking.

“You know if you wanted to bug me so bad we could always just hang out?” she said as she started cleaning Harry’s arm.

“Wait so instead of going through the pain of getting another tattoo I could of just asked you to hang out,” he asked tilting his head to the side.

“Yeah, but you’re here now and you took up an appointment slot , so you’re getting this tattoo,” she said with a laugh.

“Oh don’t worry love I’m not chickening out,” he said with a smirk.

“Of course you’re not,” she said as she placed the stencil on Harry.

“So do you want to hang out on Friday?” Harry asked not sure if he was asking her out on a date.

“Sure sounds like a plan, now you better not whine while I’m tattooing you,” she said as she started to put her machine together. “I don’t deal with whiny people,” she said with a laugh.

“I would never whine.”

“We’ll find out,” she said as she started to tattoo him.

“Ouch,” he whined.

“Are you serious?” she asked pulling away from him.

“Of course not, I barely felt a thing,” he said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this. Shoot me a comment letting me know what you think.

Una's Outfit