Status: um ya this is something (maybe) :-)

For Better or For Worse

Prologue

Have you ever thought about how short life really is? How there's so much to do, yet we're given so little time to do it all in? How more people than you realise are given a shorter life than many, meaning that they can't do all of these things? Life is short - too short at that. It seems like such a big thing, but the one thing we don't realise, is that at any given time, we could lose that life. Life is a precious thing that shouldn't be wasted. Everyone on earth was given their life for a reason, or for a lot of reasons in many people's cases. Even if you don't know what that reason is, you have time to work it out. So many people talk about how they'd give up their own lives because they don't see a reason to live, but there's a reason for everyone. There's so many reasons. There’s absolutely nothing worse than giving up on a life of endless potential. So don’t. Get rid of the things you hate and rebuild your life, because everyone deserves a chance. However, some people don't get that much of a chance. Megan Louise Walsh being one of these people.
Megan's just your average 16 year old from the UK. She's no different from any other teenager you'd find, but that's not how many people treat her. At least, not since she was told that she had terminal cancer and only 9 months to live. Megan never wanted to be treat differently; she viewed herself as a normal girl. Someone no different to anyone else - and she wasn't. She never had been.
Many people praised Megan for how well she'd taken the news. Different people react differently to receiving news like that, and Megan just took it all on her shoulders and got on with her life. She was a determined girl. That was just part of her personality. She'd had her life planned ahead of her - university, jobs, everything. She didn't let it get her down though. Her parents did everything they could for her to add to that, and her friends were as supportive as they could be. In fact, it was one of her best friends that gave her the idea of a bucket list. The bucket list that'd change her life for the best before she passed away. The bucket list that'd make her happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
so um ya i did a thing
i wrote an original fiction because i got BORED and i had spare time on my hands and i had an idea so i wrote it down
i don't know if i'll update it but uh
i probably will at some point in the future
:-)