Status: Completed

When Fates Collide

10.

Mosdan were known as nomads. It was said they had no home. They did what they had to do to survive. They were a mysterious bunch. No matter what Territory tried to gather info on them, it always resulted in failure. As far as the Territory’s went, all they knew were Mosdan’s were always on the move, never staying in one place.

The truth was each group of Mosdan’s had a base, a home. Their home was hidden from prying eyes. If you weren’t from that group of Mosdan, you would never be able to locate the entrance. Their homes were usually hidden in areas that were hard to survive in let alone support them self’s. However Mosdan were a species of human altogether different than the rest of the population. Their survival skills were unnaturally developed. In lands decreed unlivable for humans they survived. Only a select few knew that fact and they kept the information quiet.

The particular group of Mosdan that tended to work for Curo was called the Flux group. Their home was located on the raging river Gully. This river tended to flood year round. On either bank were lush forests with deadly plants and even deadlier animals. This land was untamed and unclaimable. Many a Territory perished trying to claim it.

Behind the gushing waterfall Big Man was the entrance to Flux home base. The only way to enter was to pass through the raging water, which was known to crush a man. However, the Flux created an illusion, the part of Big Man where the water looked the strongest and the mostly like to kill was the weakest spot. On either side of the weak spot were two stone pillars that pushed the water outward and relayed the water to the left and the right.

Once pass Big Man the entrance lead to a maze of tunnels. Some were dead ends, others were false routes, and only a few lead to the actually home base. The home base was located in a cavern with a passage way that gave way to a hidden meadow located in a ravine that was accessible only through Big Man and the tunnels.