Status: Completed

When Fates Collide

06.

Each Territory becomes known for something, be it mining rare metals, providing entertainment or anything in-between. These specialties made certain Territories prime for takeover. Under the control of their Commander, Territory’s would either survive of diminish.

The Curo Territory wasn’t a prime target. Their Commander Mayor Nicholas Jameson was a smart man, a deceiving man.

Known to other Territory’s, Curo was known for their production of paper. Their specialty shouldn’t have been able to get them noticed but it was more of the method that they used to produce mass amounts of paper. They had developed a rapid growth process, which could be applied to anything, making it a valuable asset. Alas, it was a well-known secret, yet only a select few knew the process.

Nicholas Jameson used the paper making as a cover for the real Curo asset, their experimenting in bioengineering. He learned from the Falou Territory that scientifically production or just in theory made for a target.

Falou Territory was decimated during their takeover by the Terain Territory. Gone was the information that Falou gathered and the hopes of improving technology to it once glory. However, Falou were fools they believed since they were creating something to better make earth and bring Territory’s back together that they were exempt from the warfare. Unfortunately, there was quite of few Territory’s that liked things how they were and didn’t want to change it.

Mayor Jameson being the smart man he was decided it was better to keep the world as it was and slowly change it to fit his ideas. Curo had yet to do a takeover, but Jameson was bidding his time. They were close to finding another solution; Jameson was hoping a better one than the device. Overtime they were hoping to find a permanent cure and in the meantime, many more developments came to light that made Curo a powerhouse, but no one knew.