Status: Completed

When Fates Collide

08.

The Mission was simple enough on paper, but actually doing the Mission was a whole another thing. On paper it was to intercept the Wier Territory traveling party and trade information. Little did the Runner’s know that the trade was falsified. To them it was a trade, on record it was an extermination of rogue Mosdan’s. Both sides were in the dark as well as the hired Mosdan.

The Mission was created by Mayor Jameson to retrieve the last item needed for the new solution. However both sides, Curo and Wier, were going to be destroyed. The people doing the trade were sacrifices. Jameson planned to make it look like the rogue Mosdan’s got the upper hand. There was no need to be causing a greater strife between Curo and Wier.

Unfortunately Brian and Melina were there. The original two Runner’s to go were known traitor, yet they both came down with diarrhea and vomiting, causing the Mission to go up for grabs.

Little did both sides know that they were going to be killing each other. Jameson, Marktin, and the rest of his crew would fight off a long ways away, using long range methods. They would never know Melina and Brian were there, for they planned to scorch the land killing all and removing all evidence of either side.