Untitled

If this gets any positive feedback I'll write a second chapter & so on.

Tony and Victor's relationship:

It was another night on the Spring Fever Tour with All Time Low, You me at Six & Mayday Parade. As always, everyone was outside the Pierce the Veil bus, having some drinks & food before the big show in Lowell, MA. Vic was around the small fire the bands & managers had created to BBQ on, he was waiting for Tony to come out of the bus so he could show Vic how he looked in his Boston Strong shirts they all had made. Vic was treating himself to a beer before tonight's huge show. He soon heard the bus door swing open & Tony exited the bus, revealing his shirt which he had cut into a tank top, showing off his built arms & tattoos. Vic instantly got up & walked over to his secret lover, "You look great, Tony" Vic said with a gleaming smile. Jaime & Mike smiled at the two, they were the only others who knew of their secret relationship. Vic then went into the bus to change.

Tony slid down into Vic's seat, he could smell his scent on the chair, he felt content & happy that Vic liked how he looked in his shirt. He cracked open a beer & sat back with the rest of the guys. Tony, being a vegetarian, didn't eat any of the BBQ that was prepared before. After a while of watching the guys eat & conversing, decided to head to the bus to get some food & see what was keeping Vic.

Tony quietly slid into the bus, he wondered what Vic was doing. He heard him yelling in the back of the bus. "Papa Fuentes." Tony thought to himself. He walked to the bunks where he found Vic, sitting with his head in his hands. Tony slowly walked over to him, placing his hand on his leg as he sat next to him & quietly asked "Are you okay?". Vic's head shot up at the sound of Tony's voice & he smiled, resting his head on his boyfriend's chest. He looked up into Tony's eyes & said with a quiet sad voice "It was my dad, again."

Tony nodded & looked at him "What about?". "He's still trying to push the idea of me dating Amber, I wish I could just tell him about us." Vic sighed & looked down from Tony's eyes. "I know, but maybe someday, maybe you could make him consider the thought of it, then we could tell him" Tony said, trying to cheer Vic up. "He would never accept us, you..." Tony cut off Vic in the middle of his sentence by covering his mouth.

Tony then stood up & took Vic's hand, leading him up with him. He then lifted Vic to sit in the upper bunk. Tony loved being able to look up into Vic's eyes. Tony loved being taller than Vic, but he also enjoyed feeling Vic being over him. He pulled Vic in for a kiss, placing his hands under his thighs, lifting him & holding him during the kiss. Both Vic & Tony always felt butterflies during their kisses, for it's only so often they can have moments like this.

" I love when he does this." thought Vic to himself. As he felt Tony's strong arms hold him in the air. As Tony let him slide down to the ground, they broke the kiss to find Jaime & Mike smiling at them. "Did we interrupt you?" asked Jaime with a sarcastic smile on his face. Vic & Tony smiled as they walked to the lounge together, with Mike & Jaime following behind. Tony sat down & pulled Vic onto his lap, he knew this was okay because Jaime & Mike know about their current relationship status.

They sat down & watched Star Wars, chosen by Tony of course. Soon it was time to head to the stage. They ran off the bus & to the Tsongas Arena, where they got their guitars, drum sticks & bass on. Mike & Jaime hid Vic & Tony as they gave each other a good luck kiss & Mike entered the stage, followed by Jaime, then Tony, then finally Vic. Then it began...