Inside Her Body

Prologue

Rachel P.O.V

"ughhhhhh" i groaned when he pushed me to the door as we enter his pad.

"God ur making me really hard my lady!" he said in a very husky voice while he's licking my ear.

DamĀ¤! He really knows how to turn me on!

"Babe u need to stop me before you----" i cant him off by kissing him passionately.

I felt that he was surprised bcoz i never initiated a kiss between us,its always him colliding r lips.

After he recovered, he responded to my kisses . He slid his hand inside my tank top and squeezed my mountains. He then unclasped my bra.

He held my legs and enveloped it in his hips. He accidentally bumped into a chair which made us fall on the couch. We laughed on what happened.

But i suddenly felt something poking on my womanhood.

"babe ang tigas mo na." i said in a very seductive tone while licking his earlobe. Hindi kc ako gumaganon ng landi tlga kya cguro nagulat cia.

He kissed me on my lips,eys,nose and he sucked my neck,

"ugghh sh*t dave" i said sa sobrng sensation na nararamdaman ko dahil dinilaan nia ang leeg ko at bahagyang binababa ang upper body ko na nakaalalay ang 2 braso nia at patuloy akong hinahalikan sa clevage ko.

Naramdaman kong binaba nia ang tank top ko and he sucked on my mountains. Sh*t i want him now!!

pinasok nia ang kamay nia sa gitna ng hita namin at ginild ang panty ko at biglang pinasok ang finger nia.

"ahhhh davvvvveee!! " im so wet down there! he's teasing me!

"dam* it dave stop teasing me-ahhh! Faster!" i said panting.

"patience baby, u need that. i like seeing u beg for more" he said in a teasing tone at biglang sumus* sakin.

i want him! i want him now! gosh nararamdaman kong malapt nako ahhh, kahit matagal na kaming hindi nag kita ni dave, ganto pa din ang epekto nia skn. Kahit alam kong mali to, my body is betraying me, and i admit, i like what we are doing. only dave can make my body go wild.

nang malapit ko nang maramdaman na lalabasan nako, bigla ciang huminto at hiniga ako sa center table, sinira nia ang tank top ko at marahas na hinubad ang skirt ko ksama ang panty ko.

"i'll but u new ones." he said smirking, dahil napansin nia ang pagkabigla ko.

tatayo na sana ako habang nakatakip ang kamay ko katawan ko ng bigla siyang nag salita

"and where do you think you're going babe? im not done with you yet, and please hon, dont cover yourself, you're still beautiful as ever" he said while he's on top of me and making me lay down.

hinalikan nia ako ng mariin and he kissed me aggressively and inserted his 2 fingers inside once again.

"ahhh dave!! faster! ur gonna pay for this big boy--ahh!" i said to him while try my best not to moan bcoz i can feel myself cumming

"r u threatning me babe? hmmmm i love that" lalo pa niang binilisan and i felt myself cummed in his fingers and i was surprise when he licked his fingers. i threw my head down and catching my breath and i can feel myself breathing slowly when he spoke

" ah-uh dont sleep yet my lady, im done yet," he said while he's brushing his nose to mine and lowered his mouth to my ears and whispered "im not gonna let u sleep this whole night babe"

my body stiffened while he's kissing me down to my lips, neck, clevage, stomach, and he spread my legs wider "what are you trying to sa-aahhhhh!" i wasntable to finish my question when i felt his tongue inside my womanhood. geez!! i cant help but moan luder as he dig his tongue depper inside me.

i dont know what to do bcoz i like what his doing to me, i dont know how to control myself. so i opened my legs wider and hold his hair.

"ughhh davee-ahh-stop-ugg-it--ughh-i cant-ugghh-take it--ughhu!" i said begging him i can feel myself again cumming.

Dave's P.O.V

"ughhh davee-ahh-stop-ugg-it--ughh-i cant-ugghh-take it--ughhu!" she said panting i can feel her body shaking it means she gonna cum again. so i licked her pus*y faster and suck her down there.

then she came. "you taste as sweet as ever babe" i said while im licking my lips tasting her juices. i kissed her once again and encirled her legs around my waist and placed her on top of the kitchen table.

she removed my belt and unzipped my pants. i took it off along with my brief and inserted mine to her womanhood.

"ugghhh" we both screamed in pleasure.

" ur still tight as ever baby, God i cant get enough of u!" i said pumping her faster.

"faster dave! harder!" she said and kissed me fully.

i withdrew my mine to hers "turn around babe, its going to be a sweet ride" she did what i said

and entered her from behind and pump faster again.

"ughhhhhh babe!!! ughhh feels so good!"she said breathless

"ur mine jill! mine." i said with authority and made her look me from her behind and kissed her aggressively and im moving faster inside her

"cum with me jill." "uggghhh im gonna cum" i said panting faster

"dont cum inside--ugghh--we dont0ugh-have--pro-ugghh-tection dave" but i moved even faster

"ugghhhhhhhhhh" we both screamed as in cummed inside her

i collapsed on top of her and i touched her 2 mountains.

"stop it dave! ur such a perv! we just did it." she said laughing and kicked my left leg light enough

"i can do u all night, i wanna eat u again jill, God knows how much i miss this.....and how much i missed...you." said while i looked her in her left eye and i saw her blushed.

ughh she's still look so cute when she blush. im jokingly humping her from behind and she laughed, we both stood up and i looked at her sexy ass and sexy back, i saw our juices dripping between her legs.

I turned her to face me and carried her right away and sucked her bo*bs as we made our way to my bedroom. i layed her on my bed and i spread her legs "ready for round 2 my lady?" i said smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
This my first story I have ever written. I have originally published this on my wattpad account but I also wanna share it here. :)