Inside Her Body

04-

Sean P.O.V

she was sleeping after i sucked her nipples. Wlang nangyare smn nun dhl alam kong pagod na pagod na cia.

I love looking at her face, its so peaceful.

Nagiging horny nanaman ako dhl biglang gumalaw si jill dahilan upang makita ko ng singit nia.

Shit! My favorite nude thing i do to her is when im eating her.

I dont know kng bkt bsta gstong gsto ko tuwing kinakaen ko cia.

I stood up and got her video cam. I removed the blanket and spread her legs wide.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed to make sure the cam will get the perfect shot will im eating and fingering her

Im playing with her pussy and spread the lips of her vag*na. Kitang kita ko sa cam ang ginagawa ko and i saw jill moving.

I moved the cam closer and inserted 2 fingers inside her and pumped her slowly, and im trying to reach her g-spot.

I hit her G and she opened up her eyes and look down on me in surprise.

"ugghh dave! Ang aga aga what time is it?ugghhhhhhh"

i placed her left leg on my shoulder and spread her ryt leg wider. Medyo ginilid ko and video cam para makita ang pag dila ko sa pagka babae nia.

"dave eat me now!"

i pushed my tongue inside her i took a glance on d cam and damn kitang kita ang ginagawa ko.

I licked her faster and i sucked her there. I can fee shes cumming so i inserted 2 finegrs while im sucking her,

"ahhhhhhh" she exploded and i drank her juices.

My little buddy is so hard so i pulled her upwards at marahas akong pumasok sknya habang nakapatong ang 2 legs nia sa balikat ko

"uggggh" we moaned. Pasok na pasok At binayo ko cia ng mabilis

"ughhhh dave! Ughh! Ughhh! Faster! Ughhh!" sobrng nanggigil ako kay jill

i can fvck her every minute.

When i feel myself cumming i turned her around and fvck her from behind.

"daaavvvvve!! Harder!! Harder!!"

i pulled her and im fvcking her in a dog style position.

"ugghhh ughhh! Ughhh" i felt her exploded for the 2nd time. Lalo ciang nanghina so i pulled her to stand up

i got d camera and placed it in the between our legs para kitang kita ang pag pasok ko sknya.

Nakahawak cia sa pader and bigla ko ciang pinasok

"davvvveee!!"

"ughhh fvck! Jill!"

binabayo ko cia ng mabilis at kitang kita sa cam ang pagpasok ng tit* ko sa pagkababae nia.

I turned her to face me and gave her d camera. Im fvcking her on the wall.

She focused the cam on us while kissing habang binabayo ko cia ng mabilis.

Impit ciang umuungol dahil im french kissing her, yeaah we're making a sex video i can feel we lost r innosence at para kaming porn couples.

Dinilaan ko ang bibig nia pataas sa pisngi nia at lalo kong binilisan ang pag bayo

we made r way to the bed and she placed 2 pillows under her hips and i slammed my dick inside her

"ugghh dave!" napacgaw cia dahil may nataamaan ako sa loob nia. Damn its feels so good.

"nanggigil ako sayo jill! Fvck!"

I felt that shes dead tired so i moved faster until

"ughhhhh dave!!!!!" we reached our climax.

"that was, that was great jill!" i kissed her.

"Morning babe" i smiled

then she slowly closed her eyes while smiling at me. she needs to rest para mamaya.

-------------------

Vote & Comment