***ing the Virgin

23- Goodbye for Now

Cris POV

its 3am already. Hindi padin ako nakakatulog. I dont wanna leave ella. I might be overreacting but i cant leave her like this. Kahit na sa batangas lang yon, ang inaalala ko ang kalagayan niya. She's not fully recovered yet. Babalik pa siya sa trabaho kaya lalo akong nagaalala. But i cant box her here.

I caressed her face and kissed her lips softly. Nakaka ilang rounds na kami bi ella. But i really cant get enough of her. I took off the blanket covering her naked body. I stared at her and i slowly positioned myself to her. I thrust slowly inside.

"Uhhhhh" i moaned in too much pleasure. I thrust faster and i saw her opening her eyes.

"C-cris..uhhh..."

She gripped my arm and i stopped thrusting myself.

" baby.. I want you to feel me"

I thrust slowly and she bit her lip

Ella POV

i bit my lower lip in pleasure. Sobrang nararamdaman ko si cris sa loob ko. Its like a sweet torture.

"C-cris.. I c-can feel you too m-mmmuch uhhh"

I gripped the sheets when he placed my legs on his shoulders. I can feel myself so wet.

"Do you like that huh? Baby?"

"UHHH CRIS.....UHH GOD...OHHH"

binigla niya ang bayo sa loob ko. He's hitting my spot too much.

"C-cris a-ang sarap.. Uhhh.. I w-want more c-cris uhhh"

"Do you want me to pump you hard huh elle?"

Uhhh he's teasing me!

"C-cris stop teasing uhhhhhh"

"Say it"

"Y-yes... Yes i want you to pump me hard cris..uhhhhhh please"

He hugged me tight and pumped me hard and fast

"Ohhhh God cris...cris... Cris...ohhhh...uhh..thats it..ughhh..babyy...god.ohhh..faster"

"Fvck..elle... Ang sarap mo..uhhh..babyy....say you want me...uhh..say it"

"I w-want you c-criss..ohhh..uhh..more..cris...FASTER..UHH.. I WANT YOU SO MUCH"

He pounded on me fast and much harder. I felt myself building

"CRISSS...UHH..IM GONNA CUM..OHH..BABYY...YES...UHHH CRIS HARDER...OHHH"

"BABY CUM WITH ME..UHHH..ELLE..FVCK..."

With one full thrust

"UHHHHHHHHH"

he collapsed on top of me and kissed me.

"Cris..matulog ka muna.. DONT YOU DARE LEAVE WHILE IM SLEEPING!"

I heard him laughed and

"i wont baby.. I promise.." Hinapit niya ako palapit sknya. We let ourselved dozed off.

Cris POV

nasa sasakyan na kami ni ella. Im gonna drop her off in the office at diretso nako sa batangas.

I parked my car. Nandito na kami sa labas ng opisina. Bakas sa muka ni ella ang lungkot. Malungkot din ako dahil kailangan ko siyang iwan kahit hindi pa siya lubusang magaling.

I squeezed her hand and

"Ella.. Dont be sad.. I'll promise i'll call you when i get there.. I'll call tou everyday.. I'll text you lahat na.. Just please dont be sad.."

She pouted and i can still see shes sad

"Baby i know you're sad, but if you dont stop pouting, im gonna have to devour your lips and take you for another round inside my car outside the building with lots of people waling outside."

0___0 ella bakas sa muka ni ella ang pagka gulat.

I pulled her head and claimed her lips. I felt her hands around my head and deepen the kiss until be both gasped for air.

"Baby, tatawagan mo ko ah? Umuwi ka agad pagkatapos ng project niyo. Baka makalimutan mo na ko". She lowered her head

I cupped her face and

"That will never happen baby..opo tatawagan po kita i'll call and text you everyday. "

I kissed her once more and she made her way outside. I started my car and left.

Ella POV

nasa loob nko ng elevator when i received a message

From: Crissy ko :*

Baby, I miss you already. Kumain ka lagi or I'LL PUNISH YOU HARD AND ROUGH when i get back.

Napangiti ako ng sobra. Kahit sa text ramdam ko ang pagka manyak ni cris. Im still sleepy dahil hindi ako halos pinatulog ni cris. We had 9 rounds.

To: Crissy ko :*

Hmmm i dont want to! I wanna experience how HARD and ROUGH ur going to PUNISH me.. Blame your HOT BODY for it my pervert cris.. I'll be skinny when you get back. :P

Halos hindi mawala ang ngiti ko. Pati ako namamanyak na din! >\\\<

From: Crissy ko :*

WOMAN! Im driving! You dont seduce a man in needs in the middle of the road. You better eat a lot lady or i'll eat YOU myself and licked your spot hard with my 2 fingers pushed inside of you, pounding you hard and flicking you fast without letting you cum until you cry in pleasure.

Halos lumuwa ang mata ko sa sinabi ni cris. KAHIT SA TEXT NAGAGAWA NIYA SA KATAWAN KO ANG MABUHAY. I FEEL SO WET ALREADY.

To: Crissy ko :*

Hmmmmm cris that sound so good baby. I wanna ride you so hard while ur driving. Lettin myself go up and down on your d'ck while your sucking my mountains. Dancing myself on your little buddy until you cum inside of me and let our juices drip all over our naked body. Come here baby.

Hindi ko namalayang nakarating na pala ako sa floor ko at kitang kita ko naman na nakakatitig lahat ng employees ko habang naka haran ang kamay nila sa elevator. I immediately made my way out.

*krrrrrinnng*

I answered the call and

"WOMAN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST HAVE DONE TO ME?! HUH"

"Hmmmmm uhhh cris.. Is my best buddy awake now? Is he standing alive?" I gave him my bedroom voice and i heard him panting hard

"ELLA, U BETTER STOP SEDUCING ME OR I'LL DIE IN PAIN OF NEEDS HERE..."

"Hnmmm crissss ohhh i want u inside..hmmm ohh babyyy...uhh"

Cris POV

Im at batangas already. Hindi ako makababa ng sasakyan dahil tayong tayo padin si little cris. D'MN IT! ELLA WHY DO HAVE THIS KIND OF EFFECT ON ME?!

I saw rick parked his car next to mine and

"RICK!"

"yo dude! Whats up?"

"I need your help bro!"

Biglang lumapit sakin si rick

"Whats going on?"

"It Ella, she woke up..ughhh fvck.. She woke up little cris!"

0_____________0 rick

Dumungaw siya sa loob at tumingin sa baba

"YOU SICK BRO! YOU DIDN'T CALL ME HERE TO GIVE YOU HANDJ0B RIGHT?"

"YOU IDI0T! U FVCKING MORON! WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS HOLD THE MEETING FOR 2 minutes, YOU SICK B@STARD!"

I heard him laughed hysterically. ELLA YOU'RE SO DEAD!

------

Vote & Comment