Status: Completed.

Right Time

1/1

Cody Franson tapped on the steering wheel with his two index fingers nervously. He stared at the red light which seemed to remain still for longer than usual. The radio was low, tuning the song Carry Out by Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake. He stepped on the gas once the light flashed green, finally, and drove straight ahead on the main road. The sky was dark and the weather was acceptably warm for May. He was excited about reaching his destination, home, but he was more excited for what he would be doing. Every white line he drove nearby on the pavement, the butterflies in his stomach swarmed faster.

It was a night he and Robyn Lars had prepared. They had been together for seven months, and each minute they spent together was worth the wait. He wasn't the type of guy to sleep with random girls from the bar or puck bunnies on road trips. He was passionate enough to understand how special the first time needs to be. Robyn was loyal, loving, funny, and she had a kindred spirit that Cody adored. Although she had already lost her virginity, she was okay with waiting for him. From the day they met on the running trails at Leslie Grove Park in November, he believed she could be the one. From day one, he was attracted to her, but he just wanted to wait.

The wheels of his car made a turn to the left, now driving down a different road. The street lights were brightening up the view as he continued looking forward. He was getting closer. He bit on his bottom lip, sweat building up between his toes, and his skin developed a new layer of goosebumps. The speed changed once he approached his neighborhood, and the medal black gates were opened wide when he swiped his card in the slot. Most of the other large houses had their lights off, but as he came closer to his own, he could see the dimmed light in the living room.

Cody parked the car in the driveway, in front of one of the two closed white garage doors. He turned off the radio, stepped out, taking a breath of clear air. He made his way up the stone pathway to the front, going up the four steps and taking out his keys from his pocket. He smelled fresh in his expensive suit that he wore to and after the playoff game at the ACC. Just before putting the gold key through the hole, he tried pushing the handle.

It opened, making a noise as it went all the way to hit the wall gently. He guessed that Robyn had left it open on purpose, so he put his keys back in his pocket. He closed it behind him, taking off his shoes by the Welcome mat inside. He walked down the hallway, where Mountain range picture frames were hung on the mahogany walls. As he got closer to the living room, he saw small lit candles placed on the ground. There were many of them, some leading up the stairs, and others were telling him to keep going straight towards the dim light.

He let out a smile, following the white cylinder shaped candles to the wide living room. He stopped in his tracks, and his lips curved up, his teeth showing a bright grin. She was sitting on the black leather loveseat with her bare leg crossed over her other, elbow on the side-rest, smiling at him from the distance. His stomach churned once he saw what she was wearing. It was a red lace outfit going down to her thighs, her chest area was partly see-through because of the net, and her dark brown hair was left down straightened. Exactly the way he liked it.

"You look incredible." he said huskily, making his way over to the sofa.

"Come here." her voice was gentle and quiet.

That's when she removed her leg from her other, and pushed herself up so she was standing on her feet on the ground. Her chestnut eyes shimmering with her chin tilted up, as she was only 5'8 when he was 6'5. They were only a few steps apart from each other when he glided his hand behind her neck, under her hair, rubbing it soothingly.

Her eyelids shut slowly, allowing him to continue touching her neck area like he always did. His thumb brushed over the part right under her jaw, near her ear, making her shiver in delight. Her weak spot made her eyes flutter back open, and she went up slightly on her toes to be closer to his face.

Cody's lips pressed against hers softly, and then longer than before. Robyn slid her hand up his chest, rubbing her fingers on the beginning knot of his skinny navy blue tie. While they still kissed tenderly, she slowly began undoing it. She loosened it, and then broke apart from the kiss, lifting it over his head and throwing it down on the creamy rug.

They kissed harder this time, as she put both of her hands behind his neck, running her fingers through his short hair at the back. He brought his hands down her spine to her curved up ass, where his hands squeezed it. The breath from her nose went against his, and she let out a quiet moan in his mouth. Cody knelt down slightly, bringing her whole body up, as her legs met behind his back. He stood back up, holding her tightly as he blindly turned to head towards the stairs.

Hoping he wouldn't bump into any candles while they were kissing, he took careful steps up the twenty-six brown steps. Once they reached the second floor of the house, he turned to the right, leading them to the bedroom. He butted the peaked door so it would open wider, and once again, he guessed which way he was going with his eyes closed.

He felt the edge of the bed touch his leg, and he slowly dropped her down on her back. Her arms were still resting behind his neck, so he came down on top of her. Cody pulled apart from the kiss for a brief moment to take look at her again. She was scared he would change his mind, she didn't want to turn back, she wanted him inside of her tonight. Her eyes were full of lust and the sexual desire was overcoming.

He slid off the bed, standing up in front of her as she was still laying down with her arms up over her head, watching him undress. He took off his suit jacket, and then unbuttoned the white shirt underneath. Once he was shirtless, she smiled at the sight of his athletic body. The abs of a hockey player who trained hard, worked hard, and played hard.

Robyn sat up and pulled on his belt, bringing him closer. She bit her lip seductively and glanced up at him before unbuckling it. She pulled down his black pants, leaving him in only his white Calvin Klein men's underwear. She rubbed his dick over the fabric before slowly taking it out, as he slid down his underwear. She smiled up at him once more, before going down on her knees on the white carpet beside the king-sized bed. His dick was so big compared to the ones she's seen before. She put her lips over it, sliding it into her mouth.

She put her fingers at the end by his sack, and began sucking on his penis. Cody released a low groan, cursing under his breath. He gathered her hair so it wouldn't interrupt, and held it at the back of her head while she sucked harder. She did it in a motion where her tongue felt every inch, and the tip of his dick touched the top of her mouth inside. She almost choked when he lightly pushed himself further into her mouth, and she held his dick near her throat before she had to let go and breathe. It was wet, and she rubbed it a few times with her hand as he moaned.

He was becoming harder, and his member was more than ready to enter her. He towered on top of her on the bed, kissing her lips again. He left a trail of sloppy kisses on her jaw, down her neck, and on her collar bone. She arched her back for him so he could undo the clip that held the lace dress together. She removed it and he did the rest by sliding it off her body. When it was off, he squeezed her breasts, sucking on both of them equally.

He pushed her up further on the bed, so that her knees were raised up, feet flat on the sheets. He looked up at her for permission and she giggled, before he brought his lips down to her sensitive area. He began licking slowly, doing it softly and making her speak unclear words. Her belly was dancing and he had to put his hands on her waist to hold her down. He continued eating her, making her eyes roll to the back of her head in pleasure.

When he was done, she grinned at him as he took out a condom from the side-bed table and put it on. His dick pressed against her clit softly, not entering yet. He knew this was the moment that he had saved up for, and he wanted it to be memorable. But he didn't know if she would be satisfied, so his nerves were killing him.

He glanced at Robyn as she whispered the word that wiped his second-thoughts away, "Please?"

He smirked and kissed her. The tip of his dick popped inside of her, he placed his hands on both sides by her head as her legs were spread open. Then, he entered in completely. His whole penis felt the wetness, the feeling that made him growl seductively. She was moaning, and weeping things that weren't in the dictionary. He had never made a girl feel like this before, and he was pleased with himself, suddenly feeling less nervous. The wait was worth it.

He went slow, wanting to remember this forever. She thought he felt so good, he was hard, and his length made her scream. He eventually increased his speed, beginning to go faster. His lips went on her neck as she breathed heavily. The bed was almost moving in the rocking motion, as he slammed inside of her even harder.

"F-Fuck me," she spoke what struggled to come out. Robyn had to swallow, and then went back to sounding the loud moans coming out of her throat.

"Oh god," he said against her collarbone. He raised his speed again, and his thrust had more force than before. He banged into her, her wet pussy making his dick stiffen.

The long wait lead him to this, and he was glad. He was making her happy, she was making him happy, and the atmosphere was getting hotter by the second. Their breaths were shallow, almost coming to their peaks. They moaned louder than they ever had, and he brought himself out.

When she caught her breath, she was laying alone without him on top of her. She rubbed her fingers on her belly lightly. He removed the condom and then smirked at her as he made his way back to the bed. She rolled up near the headrest and he laid down as well.

"You're amazing," she sighed, grinning. "I don't think I can wait again now that I know how good you are."

"Well, you won't have to wait anymore." he chuckled and put his arm around her shoulder. He wanted to do it over and over with her almost every night they could. She cuddled up closer to him, resting her right arm on his chest. He kissed her hair and closed his tired eyes. She was worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, this was fun to write. Oh Cody. Hopefully it's good enough for the contest! I hope you enjoyed this. Comment~

Check out my other story if you'd like. Insane Love- Colton Orr

Also, Inevitable- Nazem Kadri