Sick

One

Alex awoke with a start. At first he didn't know what was going on or why he was awake. Then he felt the churning ache in his stomach. He rolled over, wrapping his arms around his stomach and hoped the nausea would pass. It didn't. He got up and stumbled to the bathroom. He knelt down in front of the toilet, gagging loudly. God this sucked. He felt terrible, he was alone, and he wanted Jack. Oh how he wanted Jack. He longed for his skunk haired boyfriend to hold him and say he'd be alright. But it was only about 4 in the morning and he simply didn't have the heart to wake him up. So he curled up on the floor, knowing it'd be useless going back to bed, and closed his eyes.
When Jack woke up, he was alone. Which was odd because usually, when Alex woke up, so did Jack. Whatever, he didn't really have time to think about it, because he really needed to pee. He got up and walked to the bathroom. He pushed the door open to find a very pale, sweaty Alex leaning over the toilet.
"Fuck, Lex, are you okay?" He asked, sitting beside the sick boy, rubbing a soothing hand on his back.
Alex shook his head, coughing weakly.
"Aw., baby. How long have you been here? "
"I dunno. Since about 4,maybe."
"Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well? "
"I didn't wanna wake you up.." came the Singer's weak response. Jack just held him for a few moments. Alex was shivering so bad it was shaking Jack. Jack held Alex closer and kissed his forehead.
"Babe, you're burning up."
"But I'm so cold" Alex complained. Jack got up, and grabbed the thermometer from the medicine cabinet.
"Lex, can I take your temperature please? " Alex opened his mouth just enough for Jack to slide the device under his tongue. Once it beeped, Jack took it out of his mouth, frowning at the reading. He stood up and grabbed the fever reducers from the cabinet, and filling up the cup setting on the sink. He handed the pills and water to Alex who gladly took them.
"Slow sips, Lex. You'll make yourself sick again. " Alex handed the cup back to Jack who set it back on the counter.
"You good to go back to bed? " Jack asked.
Alex nodded. Jack helped him up and out to the bedroom. Alex curled up under the blanket. Jack got up to walk out of the room and let Alex sleep.
"Wait." Alex called out. "Stay with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really plan this out. I just kinda wrote it as I went along, so idk. Should I make it a multi chapter, or just leave it?