Status: I can't guarantee quick updates but hang in there please!

Love is Dangerous

03

"Charlotte! Come in," My boss smiled at me as I walked into her cute little office on the twelfth floor of the building that our magazine was based in.

"Antonia, I want to ask you something..." I bit my bottom lip nervously as I looked at her.
"Sure, anything, darling," Antonia was very posh and those nicknames were normal for her.
"Can I please write a featured article?" Nearly begging I sat down.
"Your last article didn't quite cut it, do you think you can do better this time?"
"Yes! I wouldn't be asking if I didn't," I smiled.
"Good, I expect to see it by Wednesday than,"
"Thank you, you certainly will!" Now I was in a good mood.

I got up from the chair, walked out of her office with a soft goodbye and closed the door behind me before going over to my desk that was the one that was quite isolated from the rest of the desks at the very back of the room and sat in front of my large iMac computer that all of us staff had and I tried to come up with a good idea of what to write, I needed something fresh and new, something that would stick out from the rest of the other girl's and guy's work, when it suddenly hit me! I got out my phone from my purse and quickly looked up Tony's number with a smile on my face.

"Aren't you meant to be working?"
"Yes, but that's exactly why I'm calling you!"
"I'm not sure I comprehend," He chuckled.
"I want you-"
"Right now?" Shock in his voice, clear.
"No, Tony!" I hissed, "You didn't let me finish, jesus!"
"Oh, okay, than finish," I heard him smirk.
"Okay, so I'm writing an article in hopes that it'll be the featured article in the magazine and I thought that it would be a good idea to do an article on you and your tattoos since I love them,"
"Seriously? You're allowed to do that?"
"Our magazine isn't only fashion, you know," I giggled.
"Oh... Right. Okay, I'll do it than,"
"You're the best, Tone Tone!"
"I know," He said, "When do you want to get started?"
"Can you come over tonight so I can interview you?"
"Yeah, alright, I'll be at yours at-"
"Seven," I smiled.
"Right, well, get back to work, Charlotte, see you later,"
"Bye, Tony,"


Tony hung up and I turned my phone off, for the next two hours of work I listened to Pandora radio on my iPod and catched up on some work I had been putting off which was only minor bits of writing and proofreading. By the time I got off work, I ended up going to the supermarket to get some groceries and headed back to my house where I prepared dinner for Tony and I, roast chicken with mashed potatoes which I knew we both loved just as much as the other.

Later on while the chicken was still in the oven and the potatoes were being cooked until soft, I ran up the stairs to get ready into something comfortable but presentable. I ended up choosing a pair of black leggings, a loose black tank top and a light blue cardigan with bone designs on the arms and the back, also light blue vans to match with it and I left my hair out, only pinning back my fringe a little, then I went downstairs, plated everything and finally sat at my couch for a little while until Tony showed up.

"Hey, Tony,"
"Hey," He smiled and leaned down, kissing my lips sweetly before walking inside and directly going to the kitchen at the smell of the chicken.

"You made dinner?" Tony asked cheerfully.
"Yeah, do you like it?"
"Yes, it looks delicious, thanks,"

I dragged my feet over to him and handed him a fork since the plate was already in his hands with him at the island in the middle of the kitchen, then I grabbed a fork for myself as well as my plate, placed them on the table beside his and then got out a new three litre bottle of orange juice and two glasses.

"Isn't there anything else that you like to drink apart from juice?" Tony chuckled.
"Not really," I shrugged as I poured the juice into our glasses.
"How about whiskey?"
"That's just you," I laughed.
"Whiskey is the best!" Tony exclaimed.
"It's good, yes, but nothing beats orange juice, i'm sorry,"
"You're so weird,"
"Wow, thanks," I replied sarcastically.
"I like weird," Tony murmured, looking up at me with a straight face.
"Thanks?" I smiled wryly.
"You're welcome," He grinned before pecking my cheek sweetly.

After that he quickly got back to his dinner and so did I, we ate everything and later he helped me wash the dishes before the interviewing began in my lounge. My legs were crossed in front of me, my notepad on my laps and I gazed at Tony's hair for a minute as I waited for him to finish texting whoever it was that had just sent him a message. Tony lifted his head, smiled at me and I returned it then jumped right in to the questions.

"So Tony, is there one particular tattoo that means a lot to you?"

"Yeah, this one, the skeleton with the date of when my dad passed away... It was a hard time for my mother and I, things just... Fucked up I guess after he passed, I don't know, but I miss him and this is just a reminder of how much, I guess..." Tony shrugged, pointing at the tattoo on his left arm.

"Is there another one?"

"Sure is, this one on my upper left shoulder is a turtle coming out of an RV, I got because when the band started we didn't have a tour bus and so we traveled in an RV, it was the start to something big and we've come so far from than so that's why I got it, also, the turtle is my favorite animal," He laughed.

I nodded and kept asking him questions as well as jotting down all his answers, it took us around an hour and a half to get through the questions because I'd make up more from what he had answered and so on, when we were done I sat next to him on the couch after putting away my notepad and turning off all the lights in the house. Tony turned on the TV, wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap and we just sat there for a while watching TV and talking, cuddled up in each other's arms.

"Are those answers all you need?" Tony whispered in my ear.
"Yeah, thank you, all I need now is to type it up at work in the morning and I'm set!" I grinned widely.
"I hope you get the featured article this time, you deserve it,"
"It's about you, of course I will," I smirked, playing with the hem of his shirt.
"No, it's because you're a great writer,"
"You really think so?" Blush spread over my cheeks as I asked.
"I know so," With that said, he kissed my cheek sweetly again and pressed my body to his a little harder.
"Thanks, that means a lot,"
"I'm just speaking the truth-"

Out of nowhere his phone went off and my smile turned into a frown, I knew that it was most likely Vic calling him to tell him to go to practice and honestly, I didn't want him to leave because I really liked spending time with him like we were, but then, I realized that it wasn't Vic and that the voice coming through the speaker was that of a girl's voice, instead of getting a little sad, jealousy washed over me again, making me feel nauseous so I had to get off of Tony's lap and go to the bathroom for a minute. In there, my hands helped me splash water on my hot face, my cheeks seemed to be burning up and there was redness on them as well which caused me to sigh, I didn't know why I felt that way, day by day I realized my jealousy got a little bigger and I hated it with every inch of my being. I couldn't actually start growing attached or liking Tony as more than I already did, that wasn't an option and I wasn't going to let that happen. We were purly friends with benefits and that's how it had to stay. My lungs enhaled deeply and I opened the door, to my surprise Tony was leaning against the wall in front of me and when he saw me he immediately stood up straight, pulled me into him by my waist and hugged me tightly, I sighed and lightly pushed him off but he took that as a sign to crash his lips onto mine and I gave in as I always did.

"Who called you?" I pulled away to ask, his eyes studied mine for a short minute before answering.
"Brooke," He admitted.
"What did she want?"
"What do you think, Charlotte?" Tony chuckled.
"So are you leaving?-"
"No, do you really think I'd ditch you for someone like her?" Tony cocked his eyebrow at me in disbelief.
"Well... Yeah..." I said truthfully which made him furrow his brow.
"Why would I want anyone else when I have you right in front of me?"
"She's-"
"You're better, Charlotte, you're the best... To me," He murmured in my ear.

Tony cupped my face in his hands and kissed me passionately as he pushed me onto the wall, the intensity of the kiss felt like a thousand mines exploding inside of me, my heart started racing as I tangled my fingers in his long, dark brown hair. Tony ran his hands down my arms, sending goosebumps all through my body before he grabbed my ass and pushed me up which I replied by quickly wrapping my legs around his waist, he carried me into my bedroom, placed my back on the bed gently, he started pulling down my tights and then proceeded to my my underwear while I quickly took off my cardigan as well as my tank top and bra. Tony smirked down as his eyes travelled the length of my almost milky white body and in the blink of an eye he was fully naked too and crawling over my bare body, when his skin pressed against mine a shiver was sent throughout my whole body, and when he kissed me he smiled.

For the first time, he didn't immediately grope at my breasts, instead he ran his hands down my sides and up my thighs, feeling my cool skin with his warm finger tips and palms. I couldn't help but giggle when he touched me slowly and as his lips went down to my neck, his breath tickled my skin making me giggle a little more.

"Stop being cute, you're distracting me," Tony groaned with a chuckle then got back to suckling on my neck until I was sure there was a large purple bruise there... Or several.

After a little while he found his way to his favorite part of me, when he was finally hard and I was completely wet he spread my legs wide open and slid his member into me after slipping on a condom, his pace was slow at first as he watched me move up and down on my bed and his eyes locked on mine, Tony smiled his adorable smile and soon his normal-body wrecking-hot pace started up like a hurricane. I met his thrusts and about ten minutes later we were on the very edge, I clawed at his back as our lips mashed together, only pulling away when either of us had to moan or shout and suddenly my body began shaking, my orgasm started up like a wave and out of nowhere, I screamed his name into the sticky air, he had made me, (like every night) feel so damn good.

"Tony!"
"Keep screaming my name," Tony moaned against my ear.
My mouth formed into an 'o' as he went faster, "Fuck! Tony! Tony, I can't- Tony!"
"I love when you scream my name," He murmured looking down at my wrecked body.
"Mind screaming mine?" I smirked out of breath.

I met his thrusts so that he could have his release and when he did, all that was audible was my name coming from his perfectly round mouth. Tony pulled out of me, tied up the end of the condom and walked quietly to the bathroom to flush it down the toilet before coming into my room again and laying next to me on the bed, I was still breathless and so was he but that didn't stop me from getting on top of him, our eyes met and I smiled sweetly, he grabbed onto my hands, intertwining our fingers together and I leaned down to where our faces were only inches apart, I looked into his eyes again and sweetly kissed the tip of his nose, then his forehead.

"Your hair is all sweaty, Tony," I giggled, pushing it back out of his face with my fingertips.
"So is yours," He said doing the same to me.
"Shower?" I asked.
"Yeah, I think that's a good idea," Tony chuckled.

I got off of Tony and stood to my feet, he followed suit and I lead the way into the shower. Tony turned on the water and checked if it was too hot, when Tony was finally content with the temperature of the water, he intertwined his fingers in mine and pulled me into the shower with him and I closed the glass door behind me, Tony smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into him a little more until there was no space between our sticky bodies, he kissed the top of my forehead sweetly and just held me, we stood under the warm water for a while in each other's embrace until he broke the silence.

"Charlotte,"
"Yeah?" I smiled.
"You should come to band practice tomorrow night," Tony suggested proudly.
"Really? Ah! Yes! I'd be honored," I giggled.
"Cool, Vic told me this morning that he has an anouncement to make so-"
"Could it be to do with him and Rebecca?" I piped up happily.
"I thought so too at first but maybe it's a tour lineup or something," Tony shrugged.
"But you've already gone on tour, Tony," I pouted.
"It's my job," He smiled, "Maybe you could come along for a few shows?"
"Yeah, that sound's good,"
"It's settled than,"
"Promise, Tony," I demanded, showing him my pinkie.
"I promise, Charlotte Jenkins," He laughed and connected his pinkie with mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her outfit: here.
I apologize if some words are misspelled, my computer wont do spell check for some reason ><!!!
But, yay! The story is starting to blossom as I wanted it too, thanks to all you subscribers hehe!
Please leave your thoughts in the comments on the right ;)