Status: I can't guarantee quick updates but hang in there please!

Love is Dangerous

04

I tossed and turned, my eyelids fluttered open to see the blinding rays of sunlight entering my room through a gap inbetween my beige curtains, a slight groan escaped from my light pink lips and I struggled to get out of the white sheets that were tangled around my bare legs, I managed to break free and get to my feet, stretching I noticed that I was wearing a loose grey tank top and black panties and I remembered Tony putting them on me that night, before we went to sleep and now he was nowhere in sight so I thought that he must of just left and proceeded to slip on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and my white converse, I decided to keep my tank top on but after I put on a bra and started heading towards my bedroom door to go downstairs when suddenly it opened and I stood startled until Tony walked through the door and over to me with a cute smile on his face.

"I thought you'd left," I told him as I draped my arms around his neck.
"It would of been rude of me to leave without a goodbye," He smiled, rubbing my hips gently.
"That's true," I nodded looking into his eyes with a smile in return.
"Anyway, I made you breakfast-"
"You did!? Tony!" I slapped his chest playfully, "Aw, thanks!"

I got on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his, it was really adorable that he had done that for me since he had never done that before and we'd normally go out somewhere to have breakfast or he'd be gone a few seconds after I'd woken up and he had said goodbye, but this time it was different and I felt special to him which didn't happen too often, I shook my head of that thought though as he pulled me down the stairs behind me and sat me down in the lounge, after a few seconds he was standing in front of me putting a tray --that held two cups of tea as well as two plates topped with bacon strips, omelete, toast, fried egg and french fries-- on the coffee table, Tony then sat down next to me, handed me a fork and we dug in to our food.

"You're a great cook, Tony," I complimented after I took a bite of everything on the plate.
"Aw, shucks!" Tony laughed, "No, but seriously, thanks, I was worried you probably wouldn't of liked it,"
"Don't be so down on yourself, Tone... I like most things you do anyway," I winked.
"Yeah, you've got a point," Tony winked back, and we laaughed in unison.
"Exactly- Oh! What time is it?" I asked remembering about my job.
"Only, nine, you've got an hour left," Tony said as he checked his phone for the time.
"Good!" I grinned and began to eat faster.

After about three minutes I had eaten everything off of my plate and told Tony to make me breakfast more often which he agreed too and then after we washed the dishes together again he dropped me off at work and reminded me that he'd pick me up to take me with him to band practice, we kissed goodbye and I left into the building. The voices of people in the lobby flooded my ears and out of nowhere I bumped into someone on accident.

"I'm so sorry-" I looked up at the person and my eyes widened, "John?" I asked confused.
"Hey, Charlotte," John chuckled.
"Um, what are you doing here?"
"I hope this doesn't sound too creepy but, I asked Maddie where you worked," He smiled shyly.
"You know where I live though," I laughed a little awkwardly.
"Yeah but that would of been weirder if I just appeared at your doorstep," I noticed he was blushing a little.
"Oh," I laughed, "Why did you ask Maddie anyway?"
"I was hoping that you'd go on a date with me...?"
"John, I-"
"You're beautiful and I want to get to know you more,"
"John... That's really sweet but I don't really do 'dates',"
"Aw, c'mon, please?" He smiled hopeful.
"Joh-" He stared into my eyes and I sighed, "Fine, you know where I live, pick me up Saturday night,"
"Sweet!" John exclaimed.
"I gotta get to work... I'll see you later," I smiled up at him and with a pat on the back I was off.

I really didn't want to go on a date with John but I knew that after the date that we would definitely have sex and I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to that, he really knew how to please me and he was one of the really good ones like, Tony, so yes, I was excited to have him in my bed or to be in his. I got to my floor in the building and walked inside through two large glass doors, some of my collegues that I was friend's with greeted me as I headed to my desk in silence.

The first thing I did when I sat down on my chair was take out my notepad and read over my written interview with Tony, to correct mistakes or anything. Then, I opened up word and started writing a kind of essay with extracts from everything that he had told me about and some other things that I already knew about him like that he was in a band, his age, hobbies and things like that. When I finished writing and looked at the clock I realized that it had been about four hours since I started writing and so I got onto the editing stage, I copy and pasted a photo of him on one blank page and then emailed it to my boss, Antonia and closed down my computer since I was done for the day, I stood up, grabbed my purse and headed to Antonia's office to advise her that I had sent her my article.

"Yes, Charlotte- I just got it!" She grinned when I walked into her office, knowing exactly what I was going to say.

"Oh, good, well, I'll be leaving now than," I smiled politely and turned around.
"Charlotte," She called out, I spun my head to look at her with a questioning expression, "I'll send you a text message when I finish reading it but just know, so far it is one of your best work," Antonia told me.
"Really? That's fantastic, thank you... I'll be waiting, goodbye," I waved.
"Chau chau!"

I smiled to myself as I walked out of her office and past my collegues, they all looked at me curiously and two of my friend's that I walked past congratulated me in whispers making me giggle. When I got back on the elevator to go down to the lobby, my hand pulled out my phone from my black purse and I sent Tony a message telling him I was done and heading downstairs, he quickly replied saying that he was waiting outside so I slipped my phone back in my purse just in time when the elevator doors opened and I walked down the lobby to the glass doors leading to outside into the San Diego afternoon sun, my eyes took a short second to adjust to the difference in light but when they did they quickly stopped on Tony's black BMW parked right in front of me.

"My boss said that the article is one of my best pieces," I told Tony as I got in the passenger's seat.
"So is she giving you the featured position or not?" He asked as he drove off.
"She said she'll text me once she's done reading it... It's quite long," I said.
"Well don't worry, you'll get it, I know it," Tony winked at me.
"We can only hope, Tone," I sighed, "Oh! Do you remember that Asian guy-"
"The one that left your house in the morning?"
"Yeah, he came to my work today and asked me on a date..." I told Tony awkwardly.
"What did you say?" Tony cocked his eyebrow as he turned a corner.
"I said yes-"
"Seriously?" He groaned slightly.
"Well, I tried to say no but he was just looking at me with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't help it," I sighed.
"When is your date?"
"Saturday, why?"
"So I can fuck you so hard that you'll remember not to say yes to another date even if he pulls that shit again," He chuckled coldly.

I stared at Tony as his muscles clenched when he turned the steering wheel and bit my lip, his words got me hot and all that crossed my mind than was if he really was going to do that to me and the anxiousness built up in between my thighs.

"Is somebody jealous?" I smirked grabbing his hand and placing it on my thigh, he began running it up higher and higher until he got to where he made me want him the most.

"Your house. Now." He growled, pressing his fingers against me which caused a moan to slip from my lips.

Tony's car skidded down the road and we were soon in front of my house, he got out of the car first and it took me a minute to register what exactly was going to happen since my mind had gone blank. Tony swung open my door and grabbed a hold of my hand, pulling me out of the car and up to my doorstep, I unlocked the door and he wasted no time in opening it and pushing me inside. Tony's hands found their way to the hem of my tank top and pulled it over my head as he pushed me against the hard wall and his body crashed onto mine as his hands travelled up my back and his fingers unclasped my bra, he threw it on the floor and started pulling down my jeans with force, I wiggled out of them, kicking them to the side and all that was left on my body were my black panties which were completely soaked since five minutes before any of this had already happened.

Tony's tongue was in my mouth and he was being so rough with me as he gripped onto my neck forcing our bodies even closer to one another and he let his left hand travel down my chest, over my stomach until it got to the elastic band of my panties, he smirked into my mouth and slipped his hand into them.

"I'm the only one that can make you this wet, am I right?" He smirked, I nodded and gasped as his fingers entered me.

My fingers dug into his shoulders as he pumped his inside me, I spread my legs wider and jumped on him, wrapping them around his waist so he could get better access. Tony continued saying dirty things to me and I started to bounce up and down on his fingers, feeling the friction in his jeans growing as well.

"Tony..." I moaned, getting closer to the edge.
"Don't cum until I tell you too," He growled agaisnt my ear.

I clenched my jaw and tried to push the feeling back as much as possible, all I did was moan and bite his neck as I tried to control myself from having my escape around his incredibly skilled fingers but I was also getting angry because I really just wanted to have my release, I needed it and as he took me to my room and placed me on my bed without pulling his three fingers out of me the feeling began to get more intense. Tony was now on top of me and with the help of his other hand he pulled my panties down, I moaned when he started to rub my clit with his other hand and my breathing started getting heavy.

"Tony... Please... I need-" I begged.
"Do it. I want to taste you,"

His words made my eyes roll to the back of my head and I felt myself explode around him when he pulled out his fingers, his chuckle echoed in my ears but I didn't care, my body moved awkwardly on my sheets, my legs quivered and his name escaped my mouth over and over and when I got out of my trance like state I propped myself up on my elbows and looked Tony in the eyes, he smirked slyly and dipped down between my legs, I felt his tongue on my slit and the wetness of it made me shiver slightly. My fingers traveled down to his hair and tangled themselves in it as I pushed him down so that there was no space in between us, moans came from him and he came up for air after a minute.

Tony pulled his shirt off over his head and pulled down his chinos along with his boxers as he kicked off his shoes and then he straddled me, his member was pressed flat against my stomach and hard as a rock, I itched to touch it so I did and when I began to stroke it with my fingertips he moaned for a second but all too quickly slapped my hands away and grabbed my legs, put one over his shoulder and the other around his waist so that he was at my entrance, my breathing accelerated with anticipation and I braced myself for the amazing impact.

"Want to know how jealous I am?" Tony sneered. Fuck was he hot when he was angry!
"Yes..." I moaned feeling him against me.

Tony smirked again and slammed himself into me, I rocked back and forth as he went in and out of me at a steady yet fast pace and his mouth met mine again, he forced his tongue down my throat, intensifing the kiss and making the moans that were already coming through increase three times as much. I smiled into the kiss though and fought his tongue with mine, he groaned and pulled away from my lips, licked his way down my neck and bit the sensitive skin between my neck and shoulder, I moaned and ran my hands down his chest since there was a slight space separating us.

"Tell me how good I make you feel, Charlotte," Tony demanded, looking into my eyes as he went in deeper and my mouth formed into an 'o' shape, "God, you look so fucking hot when you do that," He moaned, I blushed and looked down to look at him I bit my lip and then looked back up into his eyes.

"You make me feel fucking perfect," I moaned.

"Exactly," He gave me a sloppy kiss, "If you agree to another date with that guy, I won't be able to make you feel so good anymore," He told me, "Besides, the thought of you being with another guy makes me so fucking angry," He growled.

"Tony!" I yelped, his words turning me on even more.
"You're mine..." He whimpered against my neck, "To touch..." His lips trailed butterfly kisses up my jaw, "To please..." He gazed into my eyes, "And to fuck," Tony smirked again and pressed his lips onto mine hungrily... Desperately, forcefully and that was when I couldn't control myself any longer, he went in so deep and groped onto my breasts so tightly that it was all it took for me to go into a raging orgasm that swept over my fragile body like a tsunami.

"TONY! FUCK! OH! Tony!" I yelled, he took that as a sign to go faster as I came all around his memeber and my body bounce up and down, I whimpered and he groaned.

"Tony! Please, oh, fuck, Tony!"
"Charlotte! Shit!"

I felt him go limp and fill me up with his cum before pulling out, thank God that I was on birth control pills because when he pulled out we realized he hadn't worn a condom, I didn't care though, the feeling of him being inside me with nothing separating us at all was so much better and I was sure was the reason why it felt so damn good.

"You're so fucking amazing, Charlotte, and just remember what I said," Tony whispered in my ear, he kissed my cheek and got up to get dressed.

I watched him put on his clothes as my breathing slowly went back to normal and his words replayed themselves in my head, I wanted to tell him than that I also got so angry when he went off with some other chick but I couldn't even open my mouth since I was so dumbfounded and confused, my mind had gone blank as I stared after him and he laughed at me.

"Well come on, get dressed we have to go to Vic's place," Tony said. I nodded and got up, picked out new clothes from my wardwrobe and quickly got dressed then we were back in his car and on our way to Vic's place.

We drove in silence, I didn't bother to say a word because I still just couldn't, I could still feel him inside me because he went so deep and hard, I didn't even know a right way to sit and it caused Tony to laugh at me again.

"What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing I'm just-"
"Ah! That hard was it?" He smirked.
"Fuck you, Perry," I growled.
"When and where?" Tony winked, I groaned and slapped his arm.
"Tony, shut up," We laughed in unison.

When Tony and I finally got to Vic's house the sun was already set, the door was opened so we walked inside and Tony lead the way into the lounge room, immediately upon entering the guys got up and after saying 'hello' we all went to the practice room in the backyard and Vic closed the door.

"Vic, Tony said you had an announcement to make...?" I asked him, smiling and hoping that it was news about him and Rebecca.

"Oh, yes!" He grinned, "Guys, sit down, right there!" Vic pointed at the couch in front of us. Jaime, Mike, Tony and I all took a seat and looked up at him, "We've got a tour lined up in two weeks for a month!"

"Seriously!?" Mike grinned.
"Yeah! With All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens and Of Mice and Men!"
"Wooo!" Jaime and Mike cheered, I sat there looking at Tony and he smiled at me.
"Sweet!" Tony grinned standing up.
"Are you okay, Charlotte...?" Vic asked me and the guys all turned to look at me.
"Yeah I was just kind of hoping that you and Rebecca were, you know," I smiled awkwardly.
"Not yet," Vic chuckled, "Just tour... Again,"
"Hey, you're coming along remember?" Tony walked over to me and smiled.
"Yes! Come with us, the entire month!" Jaime exclaimed.
"Yeah, you should," Tony whispered, staring into my eyes.
"I'll see what I can do," I smiled up at him.
"Great! This tour is going to be awesome!" Mike cheered.
"The best," Tony murmured in my ear without the guys noticing, I laughed and so did he.

I couldn't wait for the tour but I wasn't sure how I would convince my boss to let me go for a month.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! You subscribers are so great!
(BTW I know most of these chapters contain a lot of smut so um... Sorry about that? o.O)
Leave your comments, love you all! :)