Status: I can't guarantee quick updates but hang in there please!

Love is Dangerous

05

Later that night Tony dropped me off home, and I remembered to check my phone because Antonia's words came flooding back into my head, when I did, the biggest smile spread across my face and I immediately called Tony to tell him the good news, he was really proud of me and it made me so happy that he was and that he had believed in me all along, then I called up Lisa as well as Maddie and they told me that they were going to throw a party to celebrate the night after since I didn't have work for the rest of the week and I couldn't have been happier than.

The next day when I woke up and walked into work I was congratulated by all my collegues, it was quite a good feeling and as soon as I reached my desk one of my workmate's told me that Antonia wanted to see me in her office, I smiled politely and walked into Antonia's office. Antonia grinned widely and pulled me into her arms, catching me by surprise and I laughed as she patted my back and congratulated me.

"There were small grammar mistakes but overall it was perfect, congratulations again, Charlotte!"
"Thank you... This is really amazing, I'm so happy!" I exclaimed happily as we pulled away.
"Can you write more article's like this, Charlotte?" Antonia asked.
"I- Well, actually, my friends... Tony, actually," I pointed at her computer, "Asked me to join them on tour... For a month and maybe I could interview some more guys because there will be a lot of tattooed men on the tour," I chuckled.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I mean, if that's okay with you that I take a break for a month... Although, it won't really be a break and I'll still be working, kind of," I shrugged, hoping she'd let me.
"Well, I don't see why not. If you come back after that one month with about three article's to be written up i'll pay you double the amount, what do you say?" Antonia smiled.
"I- Yeah, you can count on me, I promise I'll do my best," I grinned.
"Great, now, get out of here and go home or whatever, your shift here is done until further notice from you," Antonia winked and let me off.

I was caught off guard though because I had only just gotten into work but I thought, 'fuck it' and left, she said I could so there was no harm done, I went back to my place and to my surprise Tony was sitting on my doorstep, he looked up at me and smiled as he got to his feet, pulling me into him with his hands on my hips and then he kissed me sweetly, making me get this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach once more but I scrunched my nose and shook my head before smiling brightly and saying 'hello.'

"Guess what!?" I asked him cheekily.
"Ummm, you're horny?" Tony cocked his eyebrow with a sly smile.
"No... I'm allowed to go on tour with you guys!" I smiled.
"The entire month!?" Tony exclaimed happily.
"Yes! I can't wait!"
"This calls for celebration," He winked.
"No, Tony, I'm still sore from last night," I chuckled awkwardly.
"Seriously? I didn't hurt you did I?" Tony asked concerned.
"No, I'm fine, it'll just take a few days to feel... Normal I guess," I laughed as I made a face.
"Okay, that's good," He chuckled, "So, what do you want to do than?"
"Do you think we can go to Disneyland?"
"Hell yes! Get in the car, let's go!"

Tony grinned like a little kid, my eyes were fixed on his beautiful smile, it was honestly the most amazing smile I had ever seen in my entire life and as I looked at it, my heart began beating faster, when he grabbed my hand to pull me towards his car it got worse so I let his hand go and just walked to his car by myself. The car ride to Disneyland was a little awkward, my heart didn't stop beating until we got there, we spent most of the day at the park, just chilling and going on a bunch of rides, as many as we could, when we accidently bumped into Lisa and some of her other friends.

"Hi, i'm Lisa, I don't believe we've met," She smirked at Tony with her eyes locked on mine.
"Hi, i'm Tony,"
"Ah! How come I've never heard of you before?" She asked but it was directed at me.
"He's my friend, I didn't-"
"Friend, you say?" She smirked, catching on. I glared at her while Tony chuckled.
"Yeah, my friend, and now if you'll excuse us, my friend and I will be going," I smiled.
"Tony?" Lisa looked up at him.
"Yeah?"
"Are you her fuck buddy-"
"Lisa, oh my, God!" I slapped her arm, she just laughed and so did Tony.
"Think what you like, Lisa," Tony winked and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from her, "Bye!" He called out.

Tony and I ran in the opposite direction to the carpark and got in his car, I sat there staring out the window until Tony began to speak and so I turned around to look at him, he smiled at me and laced his fingers in mine.

"You really don't want anyone knowing about us, do you?" He laughed.
"That's what we agreed on from the beginning, Tone," I reminded him.
"Yeah, I know, i'm not saying it's a bad thing but that was really funny," Tony grinned cheekily.
"Yeah," I agreed, "Well, I just hope she doesn't bug me when I see her next,"
"What? Don't you like being reminded of me everyday?" He winked.
"When I do remember you, I get horny so no, I don't like it that much," I laughed and poked my tongue out at him.
"Wow, thanks," Tony laughed.
"You're welcome, love," I smiled.
"Anyway, cutie what are we going to do tonight?"
"Can we watch a movie and order a bunch of pizza's?" I squealed.
"Anything for you, princess," He mocked.
"Shut up, Tony!" I laughed.

Tony chuckled and started the ignition, off we went to my house and had a really nice time eating pizza out of three different boxes and flavours while we watched a Korean movie that I pleaded to watch and later we watched Iron Man 3 because he wanted too, and in the end we ended up falling asleep on the couch, when I woke up the next morning I just gazed at Tony's face, he looked adorable when he slept and it made me smile, as I was gazing his eyelids slowly opened and his brown eyes met mine, a smile played on his lips before he leaned in and kissed me good morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys that this took so long! And that it's so darn short! Buuuut it will lead up to better things ;)
Love you all! :) Thanks for reading!