Status: I can't guarantee quick updates but hang in there please!

Love is Dangerous

08

The boys, Adam, I and four other people who were friends with the guys were in the tour bus. Tour had officially began, we were on our way to our first destination which was about an hour away from San Diego. I sat in the back of the bus with my laptop on my lap as I chatted with some friends on facebook and updated my twitter for the few followers I had to see what was going on in my life at that moment which was really, really exciting actually. I couldn't wait to interview more guys or girls and find out the stories behind their tattoos since it intrigued me so much.

"What are you doing?" I heard Tony's voice ask before the cushion to my left sank down and he leaned his chin on my shoulder to see the screen while his arms wrapped around my waist.

After that night, Tony and I had gotten closer, we weren't just fuck buddies anymore but we weren't more than that either. The thing was that Tony and I acted like a couple but we weren't... It was slightly confusing but it felt right to us; we didn't really need a label on what we had going on and we're just going with the flow of things. Who knows, maybe one day we would put a label on it, but it wasn't so likely at the time and wasn't necessary either.

"Updating strangers on my life," I laughed.
"You have twenty followers..." Tony commented, "Wow,"
"Hey! When I become a well known writer or something, I will get more, okay?" I said while playfully slapping his chest.
"When people find out that we're a thing, I'm sure you'll get more than expected," He chuckled before kissing my cheek.
"Oh... Joy," I muttered sarcastically, "Can't wait!"

Tony and I continued to talk about anything that came up, I put my laptop away and snuggled into his arms as we laid on the couch and waited until we reached the first destination. Voices from the other people in the bus could be heard since they were so loud and possibly mucking around so Tony raised his voice a little just so I could hear him better. Tony's fingers ran through my brown hair from the crown of my head to the ends of it, over and over which made me relax into his arms more than I already was but that was cut short when Vic stepped foot into the back room and told us we were stopping for lunch at a restaurant.

I left Tony's embrace and stood to my feet, stretching my arms up and over my head as I yawned silently. Tony came over to me and kissed my lips gingerly as he held my hips in his hands and rubbed them gently, he smiled and my hips go, only to lace his fingers with mine and drag me out of the back room and out of the bus, the guys stared at us as we came out holding hands then chuckled and started making comments about how we should just be a real couple and get it over with but Tony brushed them off and walked ahead of them with me trailing behind him as he chuckled disapprovingly.

The restaurant was located in a plaza, surrounded by many other shops and a few takeaway shops as well and there were many people who stared at all of us as we made our way to the plaza. I noticed that some of those people held cameras and the squealing of some girls could be heard too, then it hit me, Pierce The Veil fans. My eyes widened in shock and I tried to pry my hand out of Tony's, I didn't want them... Well... I didn't want fangirls to be on my ass so soon but Tony just gripped onto my hand tighter and I hissed angrily, slapping his arm gently to get his attention.

"Let go of my hand, there's fans around!" I whispered angrily.
"And?"
"By that I also mean fangirls!" I groaned but only got a chuckle in response, "Tony!" I snapped.
"What?"
"We can't let them see us-"
"Well, it's too late now," He shrugged without a single bit of care.
"I don't want-"
"Don't worry about what they'll have to say, okay?" He cocked his eyebrow and smiled.

I was out of words to answer him as we entered the restaurant. Vic arranged a table for our group of people and we followed behind the waiter until we got to it and took our seats. I was against the window that faced the plaza and Tony was beside me, still holding my hand and placing it on his lap gently. My eyes scanned the plaza but quickly turned away when they locked on one of the fans' eyes before she held a camera up and snapped a photo of me. I groaned and squeezed Tony's hand, he turned to face me and looked concerned when he saw the look on my face, I was sure that I had gone incredibly pale and that I might have looked sick when his eyes widened in shock and he grabbed a glass of water and gave it me quickly, thinking that maybe that would solve the issue.

The water ran down my throat, refreshing my body from the heat but it didn't stop my worries over what could possibly be said about me once those photos went viral or what was being said about me at the time. I wasn't famous so why did I have to have gotten pictures taken of me? Just because I was holding hands with their precious Tony. It made me uncomfortable. I sighed and rested my head on Tony's shoulder as he told the waiter what he wanted and I tried to not look out of the window but I could feel the glare like daggers digging into my body.

"...What would you like?" The waiter asked me.
"Um... The same thing my friend got," I pointed at Tony and laid my head back down.
"Okay, it'll be fifteen minutes,"
"Thanks," I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked worriedly once the waiter left.
"Look outside," I told him.

Tony looked outside but then quickly back down to me, he sighed and ran his hand through my hair to make me relax again which surprisingly worked to my gratitude because I felt like I could've thrown up. Tony leaned his head down to my ear and kissed it gently, before whispering a few words to calm me down more.

"You've got me. If anything happens I'll be right by your side, I swear."
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG. I've been really busy and kind of lost my inspiration for this story but now it's back! Please if you'd like, tell me what you think and once again I apologize for keeping you all waiting so long. But I love you all for sticking with me! Thank you!