Amnesia

Amnesia

*Pewdie*
I smiled over at Marzia holding Maya. Marzia smiled back at me and took over playing Happy Wheels. We played for a little longer then I signed off, Maya giving a brofist to the bros.

“Marzia, I love you.” I say, pulling my girlfriend close to my chest.

“Felix, I have to tell you something. And it might make you hate me, but I am so sorry.”

“Marzia, what is it?” I ask, scared.

“I… I… I met someone else Pewdie. I’m sorry. I’ll leave now.” Marzia has tears running down her cheeks as she runs out of my apartment.

I am stunned into silence. Marzia, my Cutiepie, cheated on me. What am I to do? I grab my phone and text Cry, the only one I can really talk to about things like this.

‘To: Ryan (Cry)
Hey, can I ask you for some advice?’

I set my phone down to wait for a reply from Cry. While I do, I try to think of what I did wrong to make Marzia want to cheat on me. It was nearing our 3-year anniversary and she leaves me without a complete explanation.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up, seeing a response from Cry.
‘From: Ryan (Cry)
What’s wrong friend?’

‘To: Ryan
Marzia cheated on me and left me. What should I do?’

‘From: Ryan
I am so sorry. I am heading to Italy in a few days for a gaming convention. Do you want me to leave early and come see you?’

‘To: Ryan
That might help. Thanks bro.’

‘From: Ryan
It’s no problem friend. Just meet me at the airport. I am going to leave now.’


I smile sadly. Cry was such a good friend. The Floridian knew exactly how to help me in my times of need and he knew that I would do the same in a heartbeat. I glanced over at the clock and saw the time. ‘Well I could always take a nap until Cry gets here’. I head back to my bedroom, which makes my eyes water because everything has Marzia’s scent. I try to ignore it as best I can and curl up, closing my eyes.

*Cry*
I had just finished packing my things for this weekend when I got Pewdie’s text and agreed to come early. I quickly change my flight online then head to the airport, my mask covering my features. This mask hid my face, which was covered with scars from the beatings my father gave me when I was younger after my mother and younger sister were killed. He blamed me for everything and beat me daily. I would never be able to stop crying until I found this mask in a trunk of mother’s. Its complete poker face gave me confidence and I have been unable to cry since that day. Ironic now that my name is Cry that I really can’t cry.

I arrived at the airport and went through the process of having my luggage checked and having myself checked for any metal and then going to the plane terminal to give them my plane ticket and show them my passport and I get on the plane. I head to my seat and pull my laptop out of my bag and set it on the shelf and open it. I check to see if Pewds is on Skype but realize it is probably really late over in Italy so I close it and pull out my IPod and turn on the music, closing my eyes in preparation for the long flight.

(After plane lands)

I walk into the Italian Airport and look around for Pewdie, hoping he was here already. When I saw him standing just near the doors, out of the sight of pretty much the entire airport, I ran towards him, sliding between the closely packed bodies and tackled the older man to the ground.

“Hey Cry.” Felix smiles, standing back up and pulling me with him.

“Hey Pewds.” I say, grabbing my things and following him to his car. “How are you holding up?”

“Not good Cry. I miss her so much. Why did she have to leave me?” Felix asks, tears starting to form in his eyes.

“Now none of that Pewdie. I know you miss Marzia, but watch. She will realize what she did was wrong and come back. Now, how about we head back to your place and play some Bloody Trapland? My blanket will cheer you up in no time.” I joke, poking him in the side.

It does the trick. Felix laughs at me and pokes me back. “Oh you are so on Cry. Be prepared to lose. And your blanket sucks.” He says, climbing in the car.

“It does not! Take that back!” I play along with Felix to keep him happy because I can tell by the bags under his eyes that he didn’t sleep well last night.

“Nope that is the truth Cry. You need to quit deluding yourself into thinking everyone loves your blanket.” Felix remarks, pulling out of the parking spot to start driving home.

“The bros do. They love my blanket.” I say, staring out the window, watching the beautiful Italian landscape pass by.

“The bros watch for me. Not for you Cry. They just like you because you sang. And don’t forget that I found out exactly what you did.”

“What are you talking about Pewds? I didn’t do shit.” I pull that old line up.

“Don’t worry about it Cry. I thought it was funny and the bros loved it.”

“See the bros love me too. Some of them watch your videos to hear my beautiful voice.” I laugh at my joke, knowing that was not true.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night Cry.” Felix rolls his eyes, pulling into his driveway. We grab my bags and head inside, his apartment looking exactly as it does in his videos, like always.

We go to his computer and I pull out my laptop. We start up Bloody Trapland and the levels get more difficult and I am constantly yelling at Pewds who is yelling back at me and we just have a great time. I feel as though this was really helping him. After we play that for about an hour and a half, we spend another hour to get the video together and post it for the bros.

“How about some Amnesia now?” Pewds asked, turning off his web camera.

“Sure. Take turns?” I ask, closing my laptop and plug it in so the battery doesn’t die on me.

“Absolutely.” Pewdie smiles at me and pulls Amnesia up. He loads a custom map and we play for a few hours until I can feel the jet lag kick in, my eyes starting to close and I can’t stop yawning.

“Alright Cry, let’s get some sleep.” Pewds says, turning his computer off. Pewds bids me a goodnight and walks to his bedroom while I go to the guest room and fall onto the bed, my eyes closing fast, sleep taking me over before my head even hits the pillow.

*Pewdie*
(Nightmare)

I woke up in the bed, not noticing the difference of the pillows under my head. I stretched and stood up, glancing around me. My heart drops when I realize that I am not in my own room. As I glance closer I realize that the layout is similar to that of Amnesia.

“Shit.” I mumble, going over to the drawers to find the lantern and the oil. As I light the lantern, the room illuminates, showing me a layout that I knew how to navigate. As I walk towards the door, it splinters. “No, no, no, no, no.” I whisper, jumping back and running into the wardrobe, turning off my lantern.

“Hey Pewdie…” The bro’s voice calls to me as I huddle in the wardrobe. “I know you are here Pewdie. You can’t hide forever Pewdie, not when we are holding a friend captive.”

‘Who could they have?’ I think to myself. ‘Surely not Stephano. I put him in a safe place when I quit playing earlier.’

“No it is not Stephano. The barrels are holding captive someone closer to you than even him.” The bro taunts, his heavy footsteps echoing throughout the room.

‘Who is more important to me than Stephano? Maybe Maya or Marz… No. I can’t think of her, even here. Who could it be then?’ I think, my breath coming quickly from fear.

“You know who it is Pewdie, you just don’t want me to confirm it. He came to Italy early to visit you because you were upset. Better hurry before it is too late.” The bro laughs and walks out of the room.

Once I know he is long gone, I climb out of the wardrobe and turn my lantern back on. “No, not Cry.” I whisper as I walk out of the room, walking quickly through the hallway. I end up getting to a room and I open the door. Inside is a desk with a chair sitting in front of it. “Mr. Chair!” I say, walking over to him and I pick him up. “Have you seen Cry?”

“Yes Pewdie, he is just down the hallway but the barrels are close so I need to go back into chair mode.” Mr. Chair says, his movements frantic.

“Okay.” I say, setting Mr. Chair down.

“Chair mode activated… BOOP!” Mr. Chair says, and he becomes a normal chair again. I quickly check through the drawers and find some more oil and next to it is Stephano.

“Stephano!” I say excitedly, picking him up.

“Hello, Pewdie. Where did you go? I waited for you.” Stephano turns towards me.

“I’m sorry Stephano. I had other things I had to do. Can you lead me to where they have Cry at?” I ask.

“Sure thing Pewdie. Go that way!” Stephano turns, pointing in a direction I had never gone before, leading me into the darkness. I turn my lantern on brighter to see, a shiver running down my spine because of my hatred of long corridors. But what scared me the most was the scream echoing down the corridor. But I would know that voice anywhere.

“CRY!” I shout, running towards where I heard his scream come from. I burst into the room and turn to see Cry huddled in the corner, clutching his legs close to his chest and sobbing, his mask cracked. “Cry.” I whisper gently so I don’t scare him.

“Pewds? Is that you?” He asks, looking my way. He tries to stand up but his ankle is twisted at a weird angle, causing him to fall. I run over to him, setting Stephano on a nearby dresser and kneel down next to Cry.

“My ankle, friend. It’s twisted.” He said, his eyes, that I can barely see, are filling up with tears.

“Hey Cry. It will be okay. Hold on a minute.” I reach into the bag on my back and grab the wrap that I keep with me. I wrap it around his ankle, hearing his whimpers of pain. “I’m sorry Cry.” I repeat over and over again with each one. Once I finish, I help him stand up, taking most of his weight.

“No Pewds. Go on without me. I will be fine.” Cry says.

“No Cry. I am not leaving you behind. You are my best friend. I don’t know what I would do without you.” My cheeks flush as I hear the double meaning of my words, hoping Cry didn’t realize it too.

“Thanks Pewds.” He smiled at me, oblivious to the real meaning of my words. I let out a silent sigh of relief. I hadn’t meant for this to happen but I realized I had a crush on my best guy friend. I just hoped he never found out or it could quite possibly ruin the friendship that I relished between us.

“Hey Stephano, can you tell us which way is the way out?” I ask Stephano.

“Sure. Follow me.” Stephano transforms before our eyes to the size of a person and stands in front of us. He starts walking towards the exit and I follow after him, holding on to Cry’s waist tightly, hearing his grunts of pain when his ankle hits something. Stephano leads us to this weird door and points. “This is the way out Pewdie.” He smiles at me then disappears, back to his shelf. I reach forward to open the door but it is locked.

“Damn it. Locked.” I turn both Cry and I around carefully. Behind us are rows and rows of barrels. “Barrels! I knew it!” I shout.

“Yes Pewdie. We are behind this. The only way to get out of here is through… her.” The barrels say and part, to reveal Marzia.

*Cry*
The pain in my ankle was excruciating but seeing Marzia standing there, I wanted to leap forward and slap that bitch for hurting Pewds. But I knew I wouldn’t be able to hit her and somehow I knew she wasn’t real.

“Felix, I am sorry for leaving you.” Marzia starts off, looking at Pewdie.

“Marzia, I don’t know if I can believe you.” Pewds says, shaking his head.

“I can understand that Felix. I am the one who brought you here because I wanted to prove a point. You have feelings for Cry, Felix.” Marzia points out. Pewds blushes at the comment.

“Is that true Pewds? You have feelings for me?” I am stunned. I had no idea Pewdie felt this way about me. And I was overjoyed because I had a crush on him too.

“M…Maybe.” He stutters, his cheeks turning an even brighter red.

I smile at him and turn his face towards mine. “Don’t be so embarrassed Pewds. I have feelings for you too.” He smiles and I take it as my turn to make the first move. I wrap one of arms around the back of Pewd’s neck and bring his head down to mine, pressing my lips against his. I can tell that he is nervous about it, but after a moment, he loosens up, one of his hands running through my hair.

“Aw. That is so cute!” Marzia says, surprising us, causing us to pull apart. We blush but we don’t need to. The door behind us has open and we walk out, causing me to wake up.

I can feel a slight tingling in my ankle, but ignore it, standing up and slipping over my shoes. I let out a shriek and I can hear Pewdie running out of his room to mine.

“Are you okay Cry?” Pewdie asks.

“I’m okay. The wrap made it to where it didn’t hurt that bad.” I smile at him, the memories of the real life dream still fresh in my mind.

“So, are we going to try this?” Pewds asks, insecure about himself.

In response I stand up and wrap my arms around his waist. “I am willing to give this a shot if you are.”

Pewdie smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. He leans down and presses a kiss against my lips, causing my heart to flutter in excitement. I can’t believe that this is happening but I am so happy it did.
♠ ♠ ♠
this came from me having PewdieCry feels a while ago. I hope you enjoy.