A Place of Hope and No Pain

Chapter 1: The mean, clean killing machine in pink bunny pajamas.

"Move out of my way fat ass! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm sitting in class, has all the fumes from your hair dye gone to your head or something?"

All around me heads turned to face my corner, I swooped my hair across my forehead to try and cover most of my currently tomato red face.

"What did you say freak?" Blonde bimbo #3 leaned over her desk to stare me dead in the eye. Or at least she tried to, whether she could actually see though those false eyelashes or not was another matter entirely.

Talking my chance at seeming like a mysterious bad ass (or getting my not so bad ass beaten up) I casually drawled back "You heard me bitch."

"Mallory Evergreen! How dare you swear in my classroom? Headmasters office, now!" The old bat snapped. Snickers erupted throughout the classroom.

I picked up my Asking Alexandria bag and walked out of the classroom whilst sighing and rolling my eyes simultaneously.

I strolled along down the familiar path to the headmasters office. When I arrived I knocked on the door three times then did a fancy little drum roll against the solid wood.

"HEY MALL, don't just stand there knocking come on in!"

I walked in to find Mr. Way sitting back with his feet resting on his solid, mahogany desk. He was scrunching up pieces of paper and throwing them into the bin that rested in the corner of the room.

"That is Mahogany!" I fake gasped. I threw my bag down and jumped into the chair in front of the desk, almost knocking it over. "Anyway shouldn't you be doing some of that headmaster crap you've got piling up over there?"

"Nah, that stuffs boring as hell. Why you in here anyway?"

"Don't you want to see me? I may as well go and find my other favorite teacher now that I know I'm not wanted......." I sighed and reached to pick up my bag.

The bright eyed man sitting across from me grabbed my wrist before my fingertips could skim the top of the strap. "Come on Mall, I'm just doing my job. Besides, your mum would kill me if she knew what was happening to you here."

I sighed and ripped my hand out of his flimsy grasp. I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my hand over my face. "Yeah, well she's not going to know, ever. I think your brother would cause more trouble than she would, my godfather is rather fond of me."

Mikey snorted elegantly. "Yeah right, Gerard can't do shit to me. Your Mum on the other hand is extremely dangerous. If she ever knew she would beat everyone in this place to a bloody pulp then stroll into here and torture me slowly."

"You're too scared of her! She's extremely short, blonde and cries over Toy Story 3! Somehow I don't think she would be able to beat you up." I mimicked his position and rested my feet on the desk.

"She's deadly like a snake! Have you seen those eyes?" He exclaimed. "I think I can feel those eyes on me now!"

I started laughing uncontrollably while staring at the idiot in front of me.

"Oh yes, I bet she's coming to get you right now! Marissa Evergreen: the mean, clean killing machine in pink bunny pajamas!"

The idiot was pouting and glaring.

"HEY! I brought her those pajamas!"

I started laughing all over again.

"You really are an idiot, aren't you? You're lucky you're talented otherwise there's no way in hell you would've ever gotten this job."

He cleared his front and quickly lifted his feet off of the now messy desk. He straightened his tie and changed his posture to up right.

"Back to the matter at hand, Mall why are you in here again? This is the fourth time this week!"

I sighed and told him the story. Well, I may have edited it a bit. Gone was the bullying, rude comments and judgmental hoes and in was the slightly rude classmates and teachers who I don't see eye to eye with. As I was talking the phone started ringing. Mikey told me he would deal with it quickly and then we'd continue.

"Hello this is Mikey Way, headmaster of The London Academy of Music, how may i help you?...... I'm sorry could you repeat that officer?..... Which pupil does this concern?...... Please may you repeat that?.... Mallory Evergreen?"

My head whipped up.
♠ ♠ ♠
So errr hi? Hope you enjoyed this preview/ first chapter. I know A7x aren't in it yet but some band members of another band I don't own are! They probably won't be in it for a few chapters as I want to build up Mallory as a character first. Hope you liked it! :)