For Love or Honor

Returning

"Damn it Natty I know, i know, but I just can't help myself when I'm around you." Mikey said as he shifted his position to where he was sitting next to me. He kept glancing at me like he was a puppy who had just been scorned for chewing up it's owner's shoe. I smirked and kissed him.

"Come on love, lets go home. I'm dieing to see Gee and the others." I practically squealed from the excitement that welled up inside me. "Now, I won't be shocked when I go? I mean no one's dead are they?" Mikey smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"No, no one died. Remember it takes a lot to crush our spirits, and as long as I have you I will not be crushed." Mikey smiled at me as he stood up and offered his hand to help me up. I took his hand and he pulled me up, with little effort.

"I knew I made the right choice in choosing you, and jeez since when have you been that strong?" I stared at him. He began laughing and just shook his head unable to talk. "Oh what's so funny, huh?" I said poking him. All that did was make him shriek. I then started laughing. Out of no where he picked me up bridal style making me cling to him. I hated being lifted. "I hate when you do that, you know I hate to be picked up!" I freaked out.

"I know, but I love it, 'cause it makes you hold on to me." He smiled with all of his teeth. "And the army not to mention war makes you stronger." I pouted a little.

"So does this mean I lost my tall lanky fiance to a strong buff man?" I playfully complained. He shook his head frantically.

"Nope, not at all. I'm still here. I only gained a little muscle. Your clumsy love is still here...unfortunately." Mikey complained.

"But...but...I love my tall, lanky, clumsy Mikey, that is who I fell hard, and fast in love with. Not some buff army dude." I pointed out matter of factly.

"You know I was drafted. I hate fighting. I have seen so much death, its awful." He replied as we finished our way to his black vehicle. Mikey set me down and like the gentleman he was, Mikey opened my door for me. Once he was seated and buckled, along with me, he began the way to our, well his family's house. To see my brother, his brother, Robert, and Ray.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh yeah i know, long time since update. blaim writers block //_^ so yeah, finally chapter 3, yay!!!. If you like it please please comment, even if you dont, please please comment. Grazie!