The Agent

Chapter 1

It barely registered in his mind anymore when her phone went off in the middle of the night. He hardly noticed when she slipped from her bed, phone and hand and left her room. In fact, he rolled over and snuggled more into her bed, pulling the blankets tighter around him as she carefully closed her door. He was back to sleep seconds later. This is what happens when you date an FBI agent, a member of the Behavior Anaylis Unit. Sometimes she got calls, texts, and/or emails in the middle of the night, the day or a date. He couldn't be mad about it though, that job is how he met her, plus, his life style was just as crazy. Being a movie star, he got calls, emails, and texts just as much as she did. He had fans interrupt their dates and she always accepted it with grace and a smile. She never had a fit when he took pictures with fans and signed things for them. They were perfect together because they understood each other.

When her door opened, it still didn't register to him. She walked through the room, around the bed and over to her side of the bed. He felt her lift the covers a second before she sank down into the bed. Norman rolled over as she laid down and made herself comfortable again. He snuggled into her back, bring one of his legs between hers. His hand moved under her shirt to touch her skin.

" I'm sorry." She whispered into the night. " I got an email."

" Do you have to go in?" Because there had been nights that she had had to leave him to go to work.

" No. It was just letting me know what was waiting for me in the morning." Tatum whispered. He rubbed his forehead against her upper back as his hand travelled up her stomach.

" And what's waiting for you?" Norman asked.

Because sometimes she shared things with him as her way to unload. She never showed him pictures or told him names but she would tell him a bit of the images she had to see and he was glad to be there for her. Tatum sighed deeply as his hand came to her left breast. He cupped it and gently started to roll her nipple. His hips started to push into her, letting her feel what touching her was doing to him.

" A 911 call from the unsub. A real snuff film that was posted on youtube as part of a series of snuff films. Young women being brutally raped and killed." Tatum whispered.

" I'm sorry, Tate." Norman whispered.

" Distract me." Was her answer.

HIs hand slipped from her beast. It traveled across her chest to her right shoulder. He gently pushed against her, guiding her from her side to her back. She opened her legs as he moved over her. His forearms came to rest against her bed on either side of her head. His right hand came to the side of her head and moved down to her neck. He tilted her head back and lowered his head down.

" Tank top and panties." He said with his voice rough and low from his sleep. " I love you in tanks and panties."

As he kissed her as deeply as he could, his thumb stroked across her cheek. His other hand took a careful hold of her leg and pulled it open to give himself move room against her body. He was still naked and letting his arousal rub her through her panties in a slow thrust that was driving them both crazy as the lust and need flowed between them.

Norman tilted his head to the side, granting him more access to her mouth. Their tongues twisted in the slow dance. He groaned and she moaned. His fingers squeezed her thigh then moved between them. She whispered against his lips, telling him to just move them to the side. He loved it when she was like that, impatient and needy to have him. She wasn't shy with her sexual wants and needs and he loved that about her.

And he gave her just what she wanted. He pulled the thin cotton to the side as he kissed her again. One of her hands went into his hair. Her fingers spread out through the strands as her other hand took a hold of him in the way he liked. She guided him towards him until the head of him touched her warmth. He had no problem taking over from there, pushing in and breathing out through the immediant slap of pleasure.

Both her hands went into his hair then. She arched up and pulled on his hair, something he loved. His fingers slipped from her panties as he started to thrust, long, deep and slow. He took a hold of her thigh again. With a grip that she loved, he let his hand trail down her until he reached the back of her knee. There he pulled her leg up so her knee was bent and he had even more more to move. Her other leg hooked around his. She let her heel dig into him as she moved it up his leg to his ass.

He let his lips rest against hers as he groaned in short bursts. Her stomach contracted then tighten as she whimpered. Harder. Faster. More. His thrusts took on a life of their own when she started to move with him. They were growing shorter and more out of control. He took a hold of the back of her neck, angling her neck up so her neck was completely free. Norman dipped down and latched onto her pulse. It was fast pace, beating hard against his tongue. She pulled more on his hair, drive him on harder and harder.

There it was. It was building inside him. His balls twitched and he was to bust. She was getting louder, crying out for him. She was close, so close she was begging him not to stop with her voice a breathy, whispery whimper in his ear. Her lips brushed against his skin and he was never so thankful for a girl to cum under him before. He wouldn't lose it before her, he refused. He thought it had happen once and he had been horribly embarrassed until he realized that she had actually started to cum a few seconds after him.

Her body tensed up and froze, with only her thighs and her inner walls trembling around him. Silently he thanked the Lord for her orgasm then pushed into her as hard as he could, letting out his own body go ridge over her. He pressed his forehead into hers and squeezed his eyes shut to completely enjoy his orgasm. It rushed out his balls and straight into the deepest part of her, one of his favorite parts. She wanted a distraction and he had been all to happy to give it to her. He gripped her leg hard then threw his arm up and under the pillows to grab at her mattress.

Together they started to calm down. He relaxed and groaned out, coming down on top of her with his head coming to rest against her collarbone. He was panting but so was she. Tatum was not shy about letting him know how much she enjoyed whatever sexual act they had done and he loved hearing her struggle to catch her breath after they played.

Norman shifted his hips to pull out of her then moved to her side. She rolled over so they were facing each other. Norman opened his eyes as they started to tangle themselves together. His arms circled her with one going around her shoulders and the other around her waist. With his hand resting against her ass, he guided her into him more. Her hands came to rest against him, one at his neck and one at his chest. She had her eyes closed but the smallest of smiles was gracing her face. A smile he had put there.

NRNRNR

The second time Norman woke, it was still dark outside and he was alone again. He turned and looked at her alarm clock. They still had 15 minutes before they had to be up but he knew just where she was sleeping. Sometimes, when she was really plagued by nightmares or couldn't sleep, she'd lay on the couch and watch TV.

Norman brought his hands to his face and rubbed hard then he stretched his arms up before kicking the blankets off and sitting up. He reached down to her floor and snatched up his boxers. He stood up, slipped them on then headed out of her room. He pushed open her bedroom door and smiled. He was right. Her TV was on and she was cuddled up on the couch.

Tatum's apartment was small. The living room, dining room and kitchen were all one room. By her front door was a spare bedroom and a bathroom. On the other side of the apartment was her room and her own bathroom. There was a small fireplace in the living room and a balcony with sliding glass doors. He had been surprised at how small her place was but she had said,

" The smaller the place, the less places for someone to hide."

Norman walked around her coffee table and picked up her blanket, intending to snuggle with her before he had to wake her up for their shower and breakfast. They would spend the early morning together before they parted for the day. He would meet her at her headquarters for lunch then they had dinner plans, if she didn't have to fly out anywhere. Norman smiled to himself as he started to sink down onto her couch. But Tatum jumped awake and spun around with her dark blue eyes wide and her hands up to defend herself. Norman stepped back and held his hands up.

" It's me! It's Reedus!" He said quickly. Tatum frowned then closed her eyes and almost collapsed back onto the couch, covering her face.

" I'm sorry." She said. Slowly Norman's arms came down as his smile returned.

" It's okay, Babe. Just move your little ass over so I can lay with you." He teased. Tatum sighed but rolled back over so she was facing the couch. A second later, a warm, hard body laid down against the length of her. She sighed again as his arm went around her. He tucked her into him before brushing his lips against her shoulder.

" What time is it?" Tatum whispered.

" Almost six." Norman whispered. " Nightmares?"

" No, I just couldn't stay asleep tonight." Tatum answered.

" You know, we can lay here and sleep for another 10 or 15 minutes, or we can get up and take a long, super hot shower." Norman suggested. Tatum laughed, making him grin.

" You promise to make it hot?" She asked.

" Hell, fucking yeah I do." He said against her skin.

" Shower it is." Tatum said.