Dirty Little Secret

Numero Uno.

I was in the prime of my life. My sweet sixteen was coming up and I was so stoked. It was going to be great to spend with my bestie, Stephanie and all of our other friends. Only bad part? My dad was making me invite him. Stephanie's brother, Shane. Shane and myself had never seen eye to eye. He had always been such a huge jerk to myself and his sister. My dad said it was just an older brother thing to pick on his younger sister and her friends, but I didn't believe him since it had gone on for as long as I could remember and my older brothers never did it. Anyways, enough about that goober. Stephanie and myself have been best friends since we were in diapers. My dad has been working for her dad since before we were born. The WWF was in my blood just as much as it was in Steph's by now.
I got up from my wonderfully comfortable bed and brushed my long black hair out of my face. I got the remote to my stereo and turned it on one of my favorite songs, Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry. I walked into my bathroom and plugged in my straightener. I pulled my makeup from under my sink and started to apply it to my face. After I was done with my makeup, I started to straighten my hair, which didn't take long since I was a skilled vet. After I finished that, I dressed myself in skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, a red halter top with a black vest, and some fully red converse with black laces.
After I got myself ready and dressed, I headed downstairs. My mom, brothers, Ricky and Morgan, and my dad were sitting in the kitchen eating. I went and sat beside my bubba.
"Hey sweetie" said Morgan looking at me with a smile.
"Hey bubs" I said to him as I stuck a piece of bacon in my mouth.
I was the youngest of us three. Ricky was 20, Morgan was 18, and I was about to be 16 in a week. Ricky was an exact replica of my dad. He had the thick blonde hair and the big nose and hazel eyes like my dad did. Morgan looked more like my mom. He had her brown hair and small pudgy nose as well as her green eyes. I was the oddball not looking much like either parent. I had black hair and a medium sized nose and I had blue eyes. I loved being the oddball of the family though. The oddball looks matched my oddball personality.
I finished my breakfast with my family and I headed out. I was off to chill with Stephanie. We had lots of things to plan out before my sweet sixteen party next weekend. Our outfits, our hair, our makeup, games, food, drink, music, etc. I was beyond excited for the party. It was going to be amazing. All the hot guys in mine and Steph's class were going to be there as well as our friends. Alot of our friends consisted of wrestler's kids too.
I arrived at the McMahon's mansion and walked in because they didn't care and it was my second home. I was there all the time. The way it works is Linda and my mom stay home with us kids while my dad and Vince are gone to work. I loved Linda and Vince just like my own parents. They were truly two of the most caring people I know and they care about their kids before anything.
"Hey there, Ally" I heard Vince call out when I walked in.
"Hey Vinny-Mac" I said and smiled as he hugged me.
"Stephanie's up in her room" He said.
"Thanks" I said with a smile and headed up the stairs.
As I got up the stairs there he was. The big dummy named Shane Brandon McMahon.
"Oh, look what the cat dragged in." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.
"Not in the mood for your bullshit, Shane" I said to him.
"Oh, someone's got an attitude today" he said to me.
"Shut the fuck up dufus and leave me alone." I said and walked into Steph's room.
I guess I should have knocked because Steph and her boyfriend Paul Levesque were in there making out on her bed. I never did see what she saw in Paul but they loved each other alot. I cleared my throat causing them to stop. Stephanie's face turned a bright shade of red.
"Sorry Als" she said to me.
"It's okay." I said back.
"Hey Allyson." said Paul.
"Hey Paul." I replied.
Paul said a few words to Stephanie that I could barely hear, kissed her, and left out of the window. Vince and Linda really didn't care for Paul because he was 19 and Stephanie was 16 so Paul would sneak in through her window. It was true love though.
"Alright Ally, let's get started on planning."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy :)