Dirty Little Secret

Epilogue.

It was June 13. Colton Joshua McMahon's tenth birthday party. Alot of things had changed over the past six years. I found new love with a man outside of the company my father was famous for. Allen Jones was a big star in TNA wrestling. His ring name was AJ Styles. I loved Allen more than anything and vice versa and that's why we were now married and living happily in Georgia with our boys, Colton, Ajay, Albey, and Avery. I loved being a mother and thanked God for Allen and my boys everyday. Allen was an amazing husband, father, and step father.
Not long after myself and Shane made up, Stephanie and I did too. Our friendship wasn't quite what it used to be, but I was happy to at least have a relationship once again. She and I shared motherhood together. She had three beautiful girls, Aurora, Murphy, and Vaughn Levesque. We secretly hoped that one day at least two of our children would get together. Motherhood was the best gift that we could ever received and like our mothers, we were pregnant at the same times as each other. I thought the irony was pretty funny.
Now, I was also a proud aunt and sister in law. Ricky married a woman named Danica and they had two beautiful girls, Emma and Kara,and one handsome boy, Keegan. They'd named Emma after my mom and she definitely followed suit in acting like my mom. Danica was also an amazing mother, sister in law, and wife and I loved her. Morgan married a woman named Naomi and they had six beautiful children together. My twin nephews, Kristopher and Kolby, my twin nieces, Jamie and Jenny, and the other twins, my niece and nephew, Ian and Isabella. Twins ran big in Naomi's family and that's all that they got. Naomi was also an amazing mother, sister in law, and wife.
Last but not least, Shane moved on as well. He married a woman outside of the entire wrestling industry. Her name was Marissa and she was very beautiful and such a good mother to her kids and step mother to Colton. Together they had three boys together, Declan, Kenyon, and Rogan. I could tell Shane was happy beyond words and that made me happy. People always told me after the stump between Shane and I that he loved me and he never would stop. The truth? I could see the love for me leave Shane's eyes the moment I told him Colton may not be his. I was happy Colton did end up being a McMahon though, I never wanted him to be a Hart.
We were having his birthday party at the famous Flair beach house. We had lots of kids there swimming, jumping in the bouncy houses, and playing. I could tell Colton was having a blast with all of his friends, cousins, and brothers. He was a happy child who loved all his friends and family but most of all WWE and TNA. He was a huge Triple H and AJ Styles fan after his uncle and step dad. I loved it. I loved this family.
I loved the McMahon/Flair/Jones/Levesque family. This family would forever be together as one. Even though Shane and I aren't together any longer, the love we made was the greatest thing to ever happen in our lives. If it weren't for that one night stand with Shane, I don't know where my life would be. If it weren't for me sleeping with two guys so close together and questioning my baby's father, would I be with Shane right now? I really don't know.
Now I had Allen and he had Marissa. We were both very happy with the way things were in our life and happy with the friendship we had. Nothing could change the love we made because we had proof that we made it. Nobody could change the fact that we loved each other when we were teenagers. Nothing could change the fact that we were a family. I wouldn't want to change anything that happened. I was finally happy with my life now.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this sorty as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you all for reading!)