Dirty Little Secret

Numero Dos.

I was at the top of my game. 18 years old and about to graduate high school. I was off to help my dad run the company. Our family business. The World Wrestling Federation. There was nothing I was more excited for. My father and I were going to be a team of the most powerful McMahon's that this world has ever seen.
I walked down the stairs to see my little sister, Stephanie and her best friend, Allyson. Steph and Ally had been friends since their diaper days. I just always liked to torture the two. I was pretty sure Allyson hated me. I thought it was hilarious. Stephanie and Allyson both thought I was a doushe but I just wanted to put on that act.
"Hello ladies" I said with a smirk. I could see both of them roll their eyes.
"What do you want, Shane?" Stephanie asked me.
"Nothing. I'm just chillin. How about you ladies?" I asked.
"Stuff which is none of your business" said a fiesty Allyson Flair.
"Ooooohhh Ms. Fiesty over here." I said with a chuckle.
"Leave us alone Shane." said Stephanie.
"Bite me" I said giving Steph a dirty look.
"Shut up you stupid fuck" Stephanie said to me getting up in my face.
"Don't fuck with me Marie." I said getting closer.
"Fuck you Brandon" she said to me. We looked at each other for a minute then burst out laughing.
"I love you Stephanie." I said.
"Love you too broheem." she replied. Allyson looked shocked. "You think we're assholes to each other all the time?" Steph asked her.
"Ummmm sorta" Allyson replied.
"Nah. I love my bubba. He just gets on my nerves ALOT." she said.
"Oh. I see." Allyson said and went back to what she was doing.
"Don't be pissed Allyson. He just tries to be a doushe all the time around us and he is to me most of the time." Steph said.
"No biggie Steph" She replied.
I walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. I took out some turkey, mayonaise, mustard, pickles, cheese, and lettuce. I went to the cupboard and got a loaf of bread and went to work on my sandwich. While I was busy making my sandwich I didn't realize someone had walked in behind me.
"Why do you hate me?" I could hear the familiar voice of Allyson Flair.
"What?" I asked.
"You heard the damn question Shane. Why do you hate me?" she asked. I sighed.
"Allyson, honestly, I don't hate you. The reason I've tortured you and Steph all these years is just for a little fun." I said.
"Don't you realize how damn annoying it is though?" She asked. I sighed again.
"That was the point. But hey, I'm sorry Allyson. I never meant to hurt you or anything." I said to her. She sighed and brushed her long black hair out of her face. In all honesty, Allyson Jane Flair was a fox.
"Alright. It's okay Shane. I understand." Allyson said to me.
"I'll lay off a little." I replied. She smiled.
"Sounds like a plan." Allyson replied and walked away.