Dirty Little Secret

Numero Tres.

Today was the day of my sweet sixteen and I was feeling like a queen. I was relieved a bit because Shane was going to lighten up on me some. I didn't know whether or not to believe it, but right now I don't care. It's one of the most important days of my life and the prick wasn't going to ruin it. Nobody was going to ruin this day for me. It was going to be a great day with great friends and family.
I got up and looked around at where I was. The Flair Family's beach house. Every year we spent the night here before my birthday and the next day would be my party if I had one that year. It was me, mom, dad, Morgan, Ricky, Vince, Linda, Stephanie, Shane, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, and my cousins. It was a pretty big house. It had 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. The house was complete with a theater, a game room, a pool, a hot tub, and a dock that leads out to the beach. We also had our yacht and jetskis parked nearby and a garage full of fourwheelers, dunebuggys, gocarts, dirtbikes, bicycles, and golfcarts. This was always such a fun time when we came to our house with the family. This was my favorite place to be over any other place in the world.
I got dressed and walked downstairs. Shane, Morgan, Ricky, Uncle Lawrence, and Uncle Tom were playing cards, Stephanie, Linda, and my mom were cooking breakfast, Aunt Janet and Aunt Ronda were looking through picture albums and speaking about memories, dad and Vince were watching the news, and all my little cousins were playing a board game. I walked down the stairs and looked around. I looked out back and saw that my grandparents were outside. Grandpa Dan and Grandpa Lewis were sitting in chairs reading newspapers and Grandma Alice and Grandma Colette were sitting with their feet in the pool talking. I loved this life. There were no worries.
A few hours later, mom ordered Steph to take me out on the town shopping while they got everything set up for the party. Stephanie and I decided to go shopping for outfits for my party. Steph decided to go with some black skinny jeans and a red halter top with some red and black high tops and a Georgia bulldogs black and red snap back and I decided to go with some teal skinny jeans and a black halter top with some black and teal high tops and a black and teal some team I've never heard of snap back. We were gonna be super cute. I couldn't wait. What Vince and Linda didn't know was that Paul was coming to the party tonight and he was going to tell them how much he loved Stephanie. He was going to stand up to Vince McMahon for the woman he loved. How sweet.
We got back to the house to see tons of cars outside. Our driveway looked like a half luxury half used car lot. Stephanie and I ran inside and upstairs to get dressed in our new outfits. Stephanie and I both went and straightened out hair and got dressed. We both looked cute. We got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Linda, my mom, my grandmothers, and my aunts were preparing the food. They were making my favorite meal of chicken parmesan, ceasar salad, and rolls. They made my favorite strawberry lemonade and for my birthday cake was my Grandma Alice's famous triple chocolate cake. We also had the fridge stocked with beer, liquor, vodka, and moonshine for later tonight.
"Happy Birthday Allyson Jane" I heard Grandma Colette say to me with a smile as she approached me for a hug.
"Thanks Grandma" I hugged her back and kissed her head.
Steph and I made our way outside. We say tons of people from school and lots of my family. John by Lil Wayne was playing on the radio. One of my favorite songs. Stephanie noticed Paul was here and made her way over to him. I noticed that Vince noticed him to and was glaring. Why were dads like that? Why couldn't they just be happy that their daughter found a man who loves them?
I looked around and noticed everyone having a great time. Morgan and Ricky were both hitting on girls who went to my school but were a bit older than me. Lots of people were swimming in the pool. My little cousins were playing basketball on our little court. My uncles, dad, and Vince were all sitting and talking. Then I looked out and noticed Shane. He was out on the beach sitting by himself. I wondered why. I made my way out to the beach and sat down beside him.
"What's up Shane Brandon?" I asked him looking over at him as he looked out at the ocean.
"Ah, nothing, just thinking." He said.
"Well the thinking can wait can't it? We've got a party to go to" I said with a smile.
"You're absolutely right" He smiled back and got up. "Happy Birthday Allyson Jane Flair" He said and handed me a small box. I opened it to see a beautiful sweet sixteen charm bracelet.
"Oh my God. It's beautiful, Shane. Thank you" I said as I hugged him. He tightened the hug.
"You're welcome." He said.
We then headed back to the house to enjoy my party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Leave some feedback.