Dirty Little Secret

Numero Cinco.

Allyson was opening her gifts which was alot. She had gotten various lotions and perfumes and cards of money. When he was close to finishing, Ric walked over to give her a small box. When she opened it, she freaked. I knew what it was. She was getting a brand new Chevrolet Camaro. It was orange with black stripes on it. It was all decked out. Black rims, big stereo, tvs, gps, etc. It had it all. I saw her run out to the front yard and we all heard her scream making everyone laugh and walk to the front yard. She and Steph got into the car and were looking around. I could tell Allyson was so excited and that made me happy. Steph and Ally asked Ric if it was okay for them to take a ride and he said yes so they made their way out of the driveway and down the road. I decided to make my way back to the backyard and I got myself a corona. After I did that, I went and lounged onto one of the beach chairs. I put on my sunglasses and chilled.
After a while, I could hear the car pull back up into the driveway. They both came around the back laughing. It had began to get dark and the adults turned on the lights and Christmas lights and brought out the booze. By request of my little sister, the DJ started playing Pony by Genuwine. Everybody got up and started to dirty dance. Allyson was alone though. I got up and was going to approach and ask her when none other than Kaleb Hart, the son of the best there was, best there is, and best there ever will be, Bret Hart, walked up and asked her to dance. I growled. That guy was always trying to tap her. He made me fucking sick. He was always laughing with alot of the guys backstage about the shit he would do to her. If he ever said anything about her again, I was going to beat his ass. I went over to Skylar Race, daughter of Harley Race, and asked her to dance. We went over near where Allyson and Kaleb were dancing and started dancing like them. Allyson was smiling over at us and laughing with Kaleb the whole time. In the middle of the song, I walked off the dance floor and went to the bar to get a shot of tequila. Allyson walked over to me leaving Kaleb dumbfounded.
"What's wrong Sha-" She was about to ask but then we could hear the song cut out and Paul's voice came over the mic.
"May I have everyone's attention, please?" Everyone quieted down. "Thanks" He took a deep breath. "What I'm about to say goes out to Vince and Linda McMahon." I could see mom and dad look up and listen closely. Dad eyeing Paul like a hawk eyeing it's prey. "Vince, I know you may not like me but you know what? I'm madly in love with Stephanie." Then my sister grabs the mic.
"And I'm madly in love with him too dad." She said. Dad looked like he got red in the face. I then grabbed the mic.
"Dad, Paul is a great guy and I think he's great for Steph. Now this may not be appropriate to say here, but I know you think Paul and Stephanie have been sleeping together, but I know they haven't been dad." I said. Paul grabbed the mic.
"Nope. We haven't been, Vince. I respect your daughter more than that. She doesn't need to sleep with me in order to show me she loves me. She does that enough already." He said as he smiled at Stephanie. "I wanted to tell you all this because i wish I could get your blessing to be with her. I love her with all my heart, Vince." He said. Dad then walked over and grabbed the mic.
"Wow, Paul. You love my daughter enough to do this in front of everyone?" He looked at Paul and Paul nodded. "Wow. That's a good man right there. Alright. You have my blessing. Don't make me regret it though son." Paul nodded at dad and Stephanie shrieked happily and jumped into Paul's arms. I was so happy for my baby sister.
I decided I was going to take a walk down to the beach now to get this shit off of my mind. What was wrong with me? Allyson Flair was just my sister's best friend that I loved to annoy. Nothing more. Or was she something more? Did I like her? No I didn't like her like that. But she was such a beautiful girl inside and out. Wait a minute, Did I love her? I did. I loved Allyson. I've loved her all these years. Wow.