Status: slowly but surely

Birthday Wishes

Keeping Secerts

So I have a best friend and he knows everything about me. To my sexual to my celebrity crush and anything in between. He's name is Jesse Lawson. I've known his Ginger self for all my life. So the reason why I'm telling you this is because he is acting really weird for the past couple of weeks. A part of me has a feeling that it has something to do with my birthday in a couple of days.

Honestly I'm scared shitless of turning 18. But I'm also really excited that I am. I mean come on who wouldn't? You have to live on your own and get a job and pay taxes and all that other shit. I don't know how my parents did it. But then again my parents weren't around all the time. We were practically strangers because they knew nothing about me.

Well anyways I don't want this to turn into a sob story, my best friend Jesse has been really secretive and I am really worried because we tell each other everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING. He knows that I'm gay and the fact that I have the biggest crush on Vic Fuentes from Pierce The Veil. Everytime I try to get him to tell me what he's hiding he just changes the subject or comes up with some lie. But I will soon figure out what he's hiding. I fell now phone buzz telling me that I have a text.

FROM JESSE:
HEY KELLIN WANT TO HANG OUT?
Deciding I have nothing else to do I reply with a 'sure' and start to make my way to Jesse's house.

---------------
Once I made it to his house I see him waiting outside for me which is weird cause he's never done that before. Did I tell you that Jesse is fucking rich as fuck. I mean his house is a fucking mansion.

I walk up to his porch to see that stupid smile he has been wearing whenever I see him.

"Hey." He said and led me to his room.

"Jesse why fuck do you keep smiling like that? Its starting to really creep my the fuck out." I said once we were in the privacy of his room.

He just kept smiling and said 'no reason' and sat on the bed next to me. I just shook my head knowing I was going no where with this kid.

"So Kells, what are doing for your birthday?" Jesse asked with that same stupid smirk.

"I don't know. Why?"

"Just curious thats all. Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked changing the subject once again and getting up to pick out a movie from his collection.

-------
I stayed till the movie was over then went the house. An empty house I might add. I call it house bacause it's not really a home to me. If you know what I mean. Its not that I don't love my parents, I do its just that I wished they spent more time with me and hang out instead of working all the damn time.

Once I get 'home' I insteatly falling alseep. Kinda wishing that my birthday will come sooner because I know for a fact that has something planned for my birthday and I want to know what it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it. Comment please. They mean a lot.