Status: slowly but surely

Birthday Wishes

The Beginning of Something New

Ok. I'm super excited. For two reasons: one being that jesse won't tell me what he has planned today and the other being that I'm turning 18. I'm still nervous that I'm turning 18 because I don't think I can handle the responsibility that comes along with it.

"Hey Kells. Or should I say birthday boy." Joked my other best friend Justin.

"Hey Justin. How’s it going?" I asked looking down at the book I was reading before my thoughts consumed me.

"It’s going great." He said siting next to me on my porch.

"Cool." I said putting down the book and turning to look at him.

"Yeah. I was ordered to kidnap you so let's go." He said pulling me up with him in a standing position.

"Why?"

"Because Jesse said so. So let's go." He said dragging me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I was putting the seat belt on.

"We are going places and then returning to jesse's house for a surprise." He had a mischievous smile on his face. To say the least, I was really scared.

Vic's P.O.V

We were almost at the kid’s house after about I don't know so I can't tell you but know this, it’s been a fucking long time since I actually was able to walk around. I’m just glad that we are almost there. Just getting close to the kid’s house is getting me excited. It’s been a long time since we performed in front of anyone. Since it took so long to get here, we are going get a room at most likely the cheapest motel rooms we can find.

We pulled up to the kid’s house (I never bothered to find out the kid’s name. I feel a little bad but what can you do?) and the outside waiting was a ginger with what I could tell had wonderful taste in music. Well judging by what he's wearing. A black faded The Used t-shirt and blacked skinny jeans with holes in the knees. He was standing outside with two other people dressed almost the same.

"Hi I'm jesse. Thanks for doing this." The redhead said shaking my hand (Jesse. Now I know).

"No problem dude. So what's the occasion?" Mike asked.

"Oh it’s for my friend’s 18th birthday. He's like in love with your band. He won't shut up about going to your guys concert one day. So why not have the concert come to him." Jesse explained. Wow. I didn't even know that our fans would be that supportive.

"Cool. That's really cool of you to hire us for your friend’s birthday." Jaime said.

"Well he is one of my best friends. So much better than you shit heads." Jesse joked pointing to his freinds talking behind him.

"Oh what the fuck ever fucker." One wearing a jean jacket said punching Jesse in the arm.

"Oh yeah. This is Jack and Gabe. Please excuse their immaturity," Jesse said pointing to the one wearing a jean jacket now known as Jack and the other wearing sunglasses known as Gabe.

"Hey I'm Jaime."

"Tony."

"I'm Vic."

"And I'm Mike." We introduced ourselves.

"So when does the party start?" I asked.

"Oh well Kellin, the dude that the party is for should be here by maybe 8. He doesn't know that we are throwing him this party so that's why." Jesse explained.

Soon after we started to unload the trainer and set up everything in his backyard. His house is a fucking MANISON by the way. I mean I can't even explain how huge this place is. Anyway, we got everything set up at maybe 4 and we had to do sound check then we got ready for the party. To be honest, I was extremely nervous. Even through I've done this a thousand times I still get nervous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 7:30 when everyone was showing up. So aparently it’s a surprise party so that's why people where showing up early.

"Jesse I just got the text from Justin. They're on their way." Called Gabe.

"Okay tell him to text you when they are down the street." Ordered Jesse.

"Guys can you like wait on the stage I want him to be totally sursprised to see that I got his most favorite band in the world to perform at his 18th birthday." Exclaimed a very excited Jesse.

"Ok." We all said and went outside to the stage. I think it’s cool the way Jesse would go through all this trouble just so his friend can be happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it took so long. I finally got ideas and I can't wait till you guys see what's gonna happen next. ;)