Status: slowly but surely

Birthday Wishes

Surprises

So after Justin kidnapped me for the day, he started to drove to what I’m guessing is Jesse’s house by the directions he is going.

“Why are you driving to Jesse’s house?” I asked him while looking at him.

“Why do you think we are going to Jesse’s house?” he retorted back.

“Because I know the way to Jesse’s by heart. So are you going to tell me why we are going to Jesse’s jackass?”

“Nope. It’s a surprise duh.” He said taking out his phone and texting whoever.

“Oh my god. When can I go home?” I asked throwing my hands in the air. Trust me if spent a whole day with him you would be begging to go home as well.

“Just shut up till we get there. You’ll be glad that you didn’t stay home.” He said with a mischief smile.

“Whatever you say.” I said while looking out the window watching as all the trees and house passed by in a blur. I must have fallen asleep because I was so rudely awoken by Justin purposely-blasting music.

“Turn that shit down before I kick your ass.” I said while hitting him anywhere my skinny arms could reach.

“Ok, ok just stop hitting me.” He was trying to turn off the car. I relaxed against my seat looking out the window. I got out of the car while Justin was texting someone and went up to the front door. It was almost 8 and the sun was long gone. The moon was shining as bright as ever being it was a full moon. It was a little chilling out but nothing I wasn’t used to. Walking up the porch I was about to open the door when Justin out of nowhere grabbed me from behind. Seriously, he has been acting weird all day.

“Dude! What the fuck has gotten into you lately?” I said pushing him away from me.

“I have to go in first.” He said opening the door and walking in. I followed after shaking my head. Weirdo.

“SURPRISE!” A bunch of people jumped out from their hiding spots and almost gave me a heart attack. Almost.

“Oh my god.” I said clenching my heart from that unexpected event.

“Happy birthday man.” Said Gabe, Jesse, and Jack walking up to me and giving me a huge group hug.

“Can’t breath.” I said wiggling trying to get out of that bone-crushing hug. They laughed and let go.

“Come on. I have a present for you.” Jesse said grabbing my arm and leading me to the backyard. Walking out the sliding door I saw my all time favorite band on the set-up stage in the far end of the backyard.

“Oh my god.” I said grabbing a hold of Jesse not wanting to faint in front of them. Trust, you would to if you were to be at this very moment like me. I can’t believe Jesse did this for me.

“You planned this?” I asked looking at Jesse.

“No need to thank me. I hope you enjoy your present.” Jesse said nodding his head in the direction Vic Fuentes was standing in. I felt my cheeks burn up and hit Jesse. I most likely look liked a fucking tomato.

“Shut up.” I said looking away.

“Well what are you waiting for? Come on.” Jesse said dragging me over to them. I was struggling to get away before I ended up making a fool out of myself.

“Jesse let go. I can walk on my own.” Truth is I was actually just going to run in the opposite direction and never look back.

“No. I know you to well.” Dammit. He knew my plan.

“Fine.” I said and stopped struggling. We were a few steps away when they looked at us smiling. I kind of want to kill Jesse but also thank him for doing this for me.

“Guys this is Kellin. A.k.a the birthday boy.” Jesse said with a stupid grin on his face. I looked down feeling them all stare at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up again. God. I hate being shy.

“Hello! And happy birthday!” Mike and Jaime said at the same time. Tony just waved and Vic was just staring at me.

“Hello Kellin.” He finally said. I looked up at him and smiled a small Mona Lisa smile and waved. He smiled back; man does he have a gorgeous smile. Well gorgeous everything. The rest of the guys talked with Jesse and left Vic and me alone. Oh man. I hope I don’t make a fool out of myself. But knowing me, I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So I hoped you enjoyed. It's been a long time since i updated. hopefully wiht be updating soon. Leave comments on what you liked and tell me what you would like to read for the next chapter.