Status: slowly but surely

Birthday Wishes

First Greetings

As we were waiting for the “birthday boy” and his friend to arrive me and the rest of the fellas were talking about everything and anything. As Tony and Mike were fighting, again, about Stars Wars vs. Harry Pottery, personally I think they both are great films but most definitely Coraline is the best by a long shot, I heard the back door slide open and close but paid no mind to it. You could heard bickering between two guys but in hushed tones so I didn’t bother looking.

“Hello. Earth to Vic. VVVViiicc!” said Mike tugging on my sleeve like a child would begging for attention. Which technically he is, as well as Tony. Sometimes. Well when it comes to Star Wars that is. They’re both man-children.

“What?” I asked coming back to Earth. Reluctantly.

“Which is better Star Wars or Harry Popper?” See man-child. I roll my eyes as Jaime laughs at me usual reaction to that question. Like seriously, you would be rather annoyed if someone kept asking the same question over and over again until you give a satisfied answer for the both of them.

“Neither Coraline duh.” I said with a smirk at their reactions.

“Nah ah. Star Wars is better.”

“No. Harry Potter.”

“Star Wars.”

“Harry Potter.”

“Ugh.” Said Tony giving up. For now. Wait an hour then the argument will most definitely start again.

I heard people walking toward us and so did the other guys. I looked to see Jesse dragging someone over to us. He had jet black hair. It seems as though his eyes couldn’t make up their mind rather to be blue or green so why not both. Even still it was the perfect combination of the two. The most perfect pale skin, the whitest of all white but it suited him very well. The moonlight made his skin shine as must as the stars in the sky. Okay maybe not that bright but you get the point. He was at least 2 in. taller than me. Man, I hate begin short. It can have its advantages though.

“Hey guys this is Kellin. A.k.a the birthday boy.” Jesse said with a grin on his face. Kellin. It suits him really well. He looked down embarrassed to have all eyes on him. I wanted so bad to just lift up his head and stare into his beautiful eyes. But I risk coming out of the closet. At least not yet.

“Hello. And happy birthday!” said Mike and Jaime at the same time. They act so alike, sometimes I question rather I’m Mike’s brother or not. Tony being his shy self around new people just waved. I on the other hand just stared not being able to get the words out of my mouth. But mostly not trusting my voice enough to speak.

“Hello Kellin.” I finally managed to say without making a fool out of myself or giving away that I liked him. He smiled a small adorable smile and waved. I returned it happily. The rest of the guys started a conversation with Jesse without myself and Kellin. Great. Well at least now I can get to know him better. Let’s just hope that I don’t reveal anything embarrassing.

“So. Are you having a good birthday?” Wow. Really? That’s what you can come up with.

“I am.” His voice like music to my ears. Does he have no flaws?
“I’m glad. You’re 18 right?”

“Yeah. I can’t believe it. It seems that time passes so fast. I can still remember when I was like 10.” He smiled at the mere memory of his past.

“It does. That’s why you should always live in the now and create new memories to remember in the future.” Talking seems to come so easy with him around.

“Yeah. Tell me about it.”

“You have a great friend.” I tell him.

“What? Oh. Jesse. Yeah, he’s the best. I can’t believe that he got you guys to come. You are like my idol. But you probably hear that a lot.” He said with rosy cheeks. Adorable.

“Yeah. But it’s nice to know that my music affects other people in a positive way. Do you write or play or sing?” I asked because he looks like the type of person that would sing and write.

“Yeah I write and sing but I’m not really good at them.”

“Don’t say that. I bet you are an amazing singer and a talented writer.”

“Maybe.” He said shrugging. I wish I could hear him sing. He most likely sings like an angel.

“Could I hear you sing?” I asked. It has peaked my curiosity. Now I have to know. He shook his head with red cheeks.

“Please?” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. His face just got redder and redder by the minute.

“Vic!” I heard my name and turned around to see Mike running up to me.

“It’s time to play.” He whispered in my ear. I nodded and turned back to Kellin.

“I have to go. But I’ll catch up you later okay. He nodded. He was about to turn around when I stopped him.

I leaned in close to his ear and whispered another “Happy birthday” looked around for the okay and kissed his cheek. I pulled away to see his face as red as a tomato. I smiled one last time then ran to catch up to the guys. So now I know that he likes me too. Right? I mean he didn’t punch me in the face so I guess I’m good.

Well hopefully. I looked back to see him holding a hand to his cheek and still red as a tomato. Yup I'm good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. An update. I got a laptop for me birthday so now I can update more often. Comment. Subscribe. Tell what you think and what I should do for the next chapter. ;)