‹ Prequel: It's Only a Dance Step
Status: Will be as active as I can! (Comments and Susbcribers mean the WORLD to me!)

It's Only You and Me

Chapter Two

One whole year had gone by in a blast.

The day I graduated I gave my parents the good news that I had been accepted into The Walking Dance Company. They were more than ecstatic!

But when I told them I was going to have to move around the world...they weren't that happy. Nevertheless, they let me go.

Candice and Chace were extremely happy for me as well. Both had been accepted into different dance companies and were glad. Candice moved around also with her company but for Chace...well as we know, it took a lot of convincing for his mother to let him off the leash.

I still talk to both of them, when I can anyway. But it seems to be getting harder and harder to meet or talk to one another as time goes on.

Thankfully, the one person that I'm able to be with almost twenty-four-seven is Damon. We have been a couple for a whole year now. Unfortunately, it sure as heck didn't feel like it.

When he turned twenty-one years old, we simply went out to eat and then went straight to bed. Why? Well because we both had to practice dancing that day for the next performance.

The same went for me. When I turned nineteen, I got many happy birthday wishes from my parents, Candice, Chace, Damon, and the rest of the dance crew through phone calls. Again, because we were hard at work on our next dances.

So...yeah. Damon and I really need some time off to be a true couple.

There was a knock on the door and I couldn't help but laugh a bit as I saw Damon through the peephole. It was like he knew when I was thinking about him, which was quite often now that I think about it.

As I opened the door, Damon's eyes widen a bit when he saw my outfit. I wore a black miniskirt with a bright baby blue top. I had on comfy black heels and had my waist long, dark brown-almost black hair down. And the only makeup I had on was lipstick.

"Thought I said dress in something fun. Not something sexy." Damon said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh...my bad. Why don't I just go and cha-" I began to turn around but his arm quickly grabbed my waist and he kissed my neck softly.

"Don't even think about it."

I laughed and smiled, grabbing my bag and walking out with Damon.

"So...mind telling me where we are going?" I questioned as I put on my seat belt.

"Yep...I do mind." He teased smiling and drove quietly to this mysterious place we were going to.

Leaning my head back against the seat, I turned my head and looked out the window. This was Johns car, which meant he had lent it to Damon for the night. I smiled at the beautiful lights and people roaming around the streets. Some were laughing, some were jogging, some were making out, and others were talking. You saw a bit of everything.

"Were here." Damon said and pulled into a loud club and parked. He came over and opened the door for me before taking my hand and leading the way inside.

I looked around at all the people in the club, and we made our way through the crowd and found a table.

A table were the rest of the dancers were sitting at.

"Hey! The love birds made it!" Jeff teased and cheered. I laughed and shook my head and sat down at the table. "So Damon, why the hell are we here?"

Damon slid in beside me and placed an arm around my shoulders. "To have some fun. To relax and let go a bit. You know, get drunk, get laid...do what John said." He chuckled with a smirk. So this is why he was busy texting when he told me to get dressed, I thought to myself.

Jeff cracked up laughing and everyone, including me, joined in. Leave it up to Damon to give us a break.

"Well, you sure as hell don't have to tell me twice! Come on, lets party!" Jeff yelled and raced to the dance floor, with the others right behind him.

I shook my head and laughed watching him. Damon chuckled as well and kissed the top of my head.

"Want to dance?" He asked, looking down at me when I titled my head up. "Unless you're tired, which I completely understand-"

I placed my hand over his mouth and shook my head. "Come on." I smiled and took his hand finding a spot in all the people.

He smiled and quickly took the lead. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me close. With a chuckle, I turned my back to him and rocked our hips together.

Just like old times.

Except this time, he didn't have to keep pushing me to let loose and enjoy myself. Being with Damon made me loosen up quite a lot compared to how he first met me.

"Your thinking too much still." He whispered in my ear. "I can feel the wheels in your head spinning."

I laughed and shook my head as we moved our bodies downwards and upwards. Okay, so maybe I still needed to work on not thinking so hard. But hey, progress was progress.

At some point, a point I was off in my own little world, Damon dipped me and held me there. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as I looked up at him. He had that million dollar smirk on his face and was proud to show it too. I blushed and chuckled a bit bringing him closer.

Close enough so our lips touched.

A sensation of electricity went through me and made me feel alive. I kissed him deeper and tugged on his lips. This kiss was a bit more than the usual. A kiss that he expressed desire for also. A desire that we needed to be reminded of with all the stress going on.

And of course, a desire that soon enough, could not be tamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaaaaa!!!! Heyyyy guysss!! Holy crap! Again....i cant begin to tell you howwwwww SORRRRYY i am for not updating soon enough!!!! Sorrry guys! But...here it is! I know...its a little boring, but its sorta a filler so you guys know how much time has passed and all that! Please tell me what you think!!!! Love hearing your thoughts!

Thank you to all my subscribers alsoooo!!!! Makes me sooo freaking happy! =) as well as the recommendations!

Thank you for such lovley comments!!!! Love you guys!!!
Ccasimir
Pigface84

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!