Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

Hi San Diego

Here it was, San Diego. Not exactly what Liz expected, but hey, it’s Cali right? She was furious about the way her parents tricked her to moving there, but there was nothing to do about it. Her penthouse had already been sold, and the contracts for her new home were already signed. So she took a breath, a deep deep breath, and walked in to her new daily sight. As her mouth dropped, she also dropped her bags and started walking into the dreamy apartment with everything she could’ve ever wanted it to be. She was stunned by the sight of the most cozy couch and world’s largest TV-screen. Maybe San Diego wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be.

“Hold on, June, I might be dreaming” She yelled into her phone. Junelle was her all-time best friend, at least she was, before she moved to the other side of the country! They were each other’s better halves, as they had always claimed to be. That was the hardest thing about moving to San Diego, leaving June behind. They promised to keep in touch, but both June and Liz knew that they’ll lose grip on each other soon enough. “I got to go, talk to you soon, aight?” She heard June say something about mailing pictures right before she ended the call. Sure she would, but not now.

Liz was smiling as she was walking through the apartment, exploring all the fun things she was expecting. It was like a dream coming true. She took a quick look at her watch and smiled again when she saw she was right on time for a party. She put her Converses on and walked out of the door.

She didn't know a thing around San Diego, but she went where the people went. She paused as she saw a large building, everyone was there. Like everyone. Infront of the building, there was a group of kids, her age she guessed. She took a deep breath and walked to one of them. She tapped him on his shoulder, and as soon as he turned around, she was looking in the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen. She was paralyzed, already.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAAAH first chapter. I'm so excited about this. Have LOTS of ideas!