Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

That picture.

She stood up and looked at her watch. Only 8 A.M. Would anyone be online on twitter? She decided to take a look. She opened her mac and logged in. "14 new mentions? What the hell is this?" She said to herself.

"Michael Martinez, Cameron Quiseng, Allstar Weekend and a few others are now following you"

Wow that's a shock. The boys she met yesterday are in a band and are quite popular.. She decided to take a risk.

"If anyone sees @ZachAllstar today, take a picture for me and tweet me. Need 2 find that boy!" Tweet sent.
Instantely both Cameron and Michael retweeted her. The fans showed her so much support, people telling her they will do it, it was just amazing.

The rest of the day, she practically spent by her phone, waiting for pictures. Until that one picture appeared on her screen. Zach and Avery, together in the mall. Kissing, hugging, cuddling, everything. "There goes my heart. Thanks anyway guys." She tweeted. More and more pictures of Zach and Avery were sent to her. She logged off, not being able to take another picture.

She hid her face in a pillow and let the tears stream. Was yesterday all a lie to him, or did she imagine the fact he wanted to kiss her? If she would've only kissed him back, things wouldn't be so painful right now. At least that's what she hoped. She got a text from Cameron.

"U K? Here if U wanna talk. Saw the pics. X CAM"
She smiled and texted him back.
"I'm fine, DW. Saw them 2. It's his life :) X"
She wasn't fine, at all, but she didn't lie. It was his life, it's not like she can change anything about what happened. It didn't matter how much it hurted, she was going to break his heart as much as he broke hers.